GOOD NEWS for Trump supporters: The advanced world trusts Xi & Putin more than Trump

Overall, on average across the nations surveyed, 83% of respondents had no confidence in Trump, 78% had no confidence in Xi, and 73% had no confidence in Russia's President Vladimir Putin. By contrast, a majority of 76% did have confidence in Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel, and 62% had a favorable opinion of France's President Emmanuel Macron.

Obviously. As I've been saying, now that we have so willingly abdicated our position of Leader of the Free World, it's good to see that Germany can take the title. Good luck to you, Chancellor Merkel, Russia and China cannot gain a foothold here. You have been handed a great responsibility.

I imagine we'll see posts here in full support of our telling the rest of the world to go to hell. So it's a good day for Trump supporters.
Do you lefties trust Xi more than our own President?

Of course you do. So it’s odd you be making fun of the idea.
I think the reason other countries trust Xi more than Trump is because Xi is more stable. He may be Communist, but he is predictable.
Trump is out for his own interests. Not America’s interest, but what’s in it for him. He is repeatedly caught in blatant lies and does not keep to his deals

The advanced world trusts Xi & Putin more than Trump ?

So your "advanced" world prefers brutal dictators? Who'd have guessed it?

Chinese Death Squads - She said the Communists were not fair.....
China-Firing-Squad-Prosecution.jpg

Putin kills opponents with Radiation Poisoning
26lyall_CA0.600.jpg

Last edited:
Trump has created a power and leadership void that China and Russia have moved to fill
Trump is not trusted and his leadership is suspect. America First is not working
Trumpism is stuck in an earlier age, in which America dominated the world. And trapped in their informational vacuum as they are, they don't know that other options now exist.

Yes, Russia and China are jumping in, predictably. Russia more in geopolitical terms, China more in economic terms.

We'll see what Germany can do. They'll need help from the EU.
China and Russia are military superpowers. That helps their influence.

Overall, on average across the nations surveyed, 83% of respondents had no confidence in Trump, 78% had no confidence in Xi, and 73% had no confidence in Russia's President Vladimir Putin. By contrast, a majority of 76% did have confidence in Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel, and 62% had a favorable opinion of France's President Emmanuel Macron.

Obviously. As I've been saying, now that we have so willingly abdicated our position of Leader of the Free World, it's good to see that Germany can take the title. Good luck to you, Chancellor Merkel, Russia and China cannot gain a foothold here. You have been handed a great responsibility.

I imagine we'll see posts here in full support of our telling the rest of the world to go to hell. So it's a good day for Trump supporters.
Nice to see you trust COMMUNISTS more than a MAGA President. What the hell is wrong with you
It is not us but how the rest of the world views us.

We used to be the Shining City on the Hill. We were admired for our values and political and economic stability.

We can’t be trusted anymore. We do not keep our word and our political system shifts radically based on who is in power.

Trump is openly ridiculed around the world. His word is not trusted and his values are suspect.
It appears these folks believe that the world needs us too much, and that we have everybody over a barrel.

The fact that the world is changing rapidly has been kept from them. We need the world, too.

We have fallen for an America First dogma that assumes we are the only game in town and that we must win every negotiation and the other side must lose.

Economic alliances benefit all parties and makes the alliance more competitive.

Incorrect. We just want to NOT ALWAYS LOSE.

That you lie about our position, shows that you know you are in the wrong.

You're arguing with brainless, spinless Communists.......they couldn't care less if you are correct

I think the reason other countries trust Xi more than Trump is because Xi is more stable. He may be Communist, but he is predictable.
Trump is out for his own interests. Not America’s interest, but what’s in it for him. He is repeatedly caught in blatant lies and does not keep to his deals
Please name one lie. He doesn’t take a salary. His policies have helped millions of 401ks, lowest black and Hispanic unemployment of all time. How does that not benefit the country but only him?

Other countries are butthurt because they have gotten used to advancing their interests at the expense of ours.

NO one likes it, when a sucker wises up.

Nice to see you trust COMMUNISTS more than a MAGA President. What the hell is wrong with you

We used to be the Shining City on the Hill. We were admired for our values and political and economic stability.

We can’t be trusted anymore. We do not keep our word and our political system shifts radically based on who is in power.

Trump is openly ridiculed around the world. His word is not trusted and his values are suspect.
It appears these folks believe that the world needs us too much, and that we have everybody over a barrel.

The fact that the world is changing rapidly has been kept from them. We need the world, too.

We have fallen for an America First dogma that assumes we are the only game in town and that we must win every negotiation and the other side must lose.

We don’t always lose. That is why we are the dominant economy on earth. We always get something in return.
Operating in an alliance with other countries makes you stronger economically and militarily

America First means America Alone which makes us weaker

Please name one lie. He doesn’t take a salary. His policies have helped millions of 401ks, lowest black and Hispanic unemployment of all time. How does that not benefit the country but only him?
Look at the Ukrainian phone call.
Trump did not ask for what was good for the nation, but what was good for his re-election chances

Look at the Ukrainian phone call.
Trump did not ask for what was good for the nation, but what was good for his re-election chances
Pretty sure finding out about corruption in a country that is begging for your weaponry is good for the country. I would Still like to know why Burisma paid millions to Hunter Biden who didn’t have any expertise in either gas or oil production or foreign relations. But that’s just me. What else you got?

Last edited:

Advanced world? Is that the same as brain dead?

We don’t always lose. That is why we are the dominant economy on earth. We always get something in return.
Operating in an alliance with other countries makes you stronger economically and militarily

America First means America Alone which makes us weaker

For example, operating in an alliance, where we pay a larger than our fair share of the defense spending, provide more of the military power and end up entangled in alliances that are more likely to drag US into other people's problems than get US help with ours,

does make US weaker. We can't afford to carry our allies like that any more, AND with the Cold War over, we don't have to.

Your claims are false.

tRump is far less stable than the other two. They are bad, but they aren't capricious.
True.

And unlike Trump, they're not incompetent.

View attachment 400549

26lyall_CA0.600.jpg

Trump supported Putin in killing his rivals. He refused to believe or condemn Russian bounties on our soldiers.

Trump supported Kim Jong Un in the Otto Warmbier killing. Why wouldn’t he believe Kim’s denial?

Trump supported the Saudi Arabian Royal Family in the brutal execution of Khashoggi. Military contracts were more valuable.

That is why the US has fallen in global respect

Trump's values are nonexistent; he's completely devoid of principles.

Yeah, first thing I do every morning is jump on the inter web to see what’s got the advanced world’s ass dripping that day.

For example, operating in an alliance, where we pay a larger than our fair share of the defense spending, provide more of the military power and end up entangled in alliances that are more likely to drag US into other people's problems than get US help with ours,

Think of the alliance as a Basketball team.

A “Me First” strategy means I take every shot I can get and let the others worry about their own shots. I may score more, but the team as a whole loses.

In a “Team” strategy, I pass to the open man and they pass to me. Each player does not expect the same number of shots and plays a role. Some are scorers, some give assists, some play defense. As a whole the team wins.

View attachment 400549

26lyall_CA0.600.jpg

Trump supported Putin in killing his rivals. He refused to believe or condemn Russian bounties on our soldiers.

Trump supported Kim Jong Un in the Otto Warmbier killing. Why wouldn’t he believe Kim’s denial?

Trump supported the Saudi Arabian Royal Family in the brutal execution of Khashoggi. Military contracts were more valuable.

That is why the US has fallen in global respect

Nice gish gallop of shit you have there.

Forum List

Back