GOP chickens all coming home to roost......love love american politics!!

Ever notice a lot of trumps mantra and speeches are based on what the Tea Party started?

No,

But I DO notice that Trump is a mirror image of the shit you Communists have been spewing for the last 8 years.

YOU wanted identity politics, YOU want to pit race against race, gender against gender. Trump is the result of the seeds of hate that Obama and the democrats have so carefully planted and nurtured.

Actually, those seeds were planted the day after the 2008 election when McConnell got together with other GOP leaders and vowed to make Obama a one term president. When they decided that, they amped up the rhetoric to try to stop Obama, and it's just grown bigger and wilder since.
I seem to remember them doing pretty good in Nov '14.
I know in dope head terms that was light years ago but still ....

Still excited about that little midterm election? Please tell me a single thing they have accomplished since then, other than laughing at the ones who voted for them.

Sure, but your reality doesn't match the rest of the world.

Yeah, I mean you told me nearly a year ago that Trump was done, and pretty much every single day since.

I really should listen to you... :eusa_whistle:
When did I do that? Link?
images

Oh well.I guess when you get caught in another lie, a silly picture seems like the best you can do.

Ever notice a lot of trumps mantra and speeches are based on what the Tea Party started?

No,

But I DO notice that Trump is a mirror image of the shit you Communists have been spewing for the last 8 years.

YOU wanted identity politics, YOU want to pit race against race, gender against gender. Trump is the result of the seeds of hate that Obama and the democrats have so carefully planted and nurtured.

Actually, those seeds were planted the day after the 2008 election when McConnell got together with other GOP leaders and vowed to make Obama a one term president. When they decided that, they amped up the rhetoric to try to stop Obama, and it's just grown bigger and wilder since.
I seem to remember them doing pretty good in Nov '14.
I know in dope head terms that was light years ago but still ....

Still excited about that little midterm election? Please tell me a single thing they have accomplished since then, other than laughing at the ones who voted for them.
I've posted it before, you can easily search for it. Do you know how to do that? You are too lazy, dishonest and stupid to look for anything you don't already believe.

There would be no republican party without the elements of fear. Their entire format since Goldwater has been based on putting fear into conservative voters against anything that isn't rich white or ignorant to reality or facts, which is southern white trash to the core. Now that the beast of that rhetoric has emerged in the form a leader, ie Trump, these war mongering race baiting bastards are now at a loss for words. Behold, GOP your chicken is back to the roost and will in fact tear this country apart....and you have no one to blame but yourselves and the bullshit you have manifest for decades, hate!!

To all your white supporters, especially those that are following the Trump montra....be very careful for what you ask for, sometimes when the Gods want to punish you.....THEY ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS AMERICA!!
Since nobody cares what I think here it is.

I think those like you are a blight on this nation and the common good. I am pretty much wondering if there are any left wingers, usually agnostics or worse, even worth having a discussion with around here. Your ideas are of the juvenile variety. You can find sins and selfish motives within those you have many disagreements with (the right, the Christians) and that is enough for you to call us the devil. Meanwhile, your own ideas of right and wrong are either far too narrowly focused or just plain anti-God in its intend. (imo)

You want to kill babies, you want to flaunt perverted sex in God’s face, you want to punish those who opposed these sinful matters, you want to bankrupt this nation by giving away money you do not have and take all the credit for your generosity, you want to pretend that is the only way of dealing with the poor or needy, you want to hang on to the sins of a nation and that go back centuries, you want to play the victim and take no responsibility for your own sins and selfish ways, you make everything black and white, you make everything political, plus you must be totally ignorant and mindless not to realize God is on the throne and when you die He will judge you and me very fairly, it could possibly not end well.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Consider this a public service.

Last edited:

No,

Kinda like the liberal elites are going to give Hillary the nominee. No matter how well Sanders does?

No,

Kinda like the liberal elites are going to give Hillary the nominee. No matter how well Sanders does?

Might wanna check the exit polls, currently Sanders is getting his butt handed to him by Hillary. I'm still hoping that he can win though.

No,

Might wanna check the exit polls, currently Sanders is getting his butt handed to him by Hillary. I'm still hoping that he can win though.
Wasn't it last week he got the most of the votes, but the super delegates gave the state to Hillary?

No,

Wasn't it last week he got the most of the votes, but the super delegates gave the state to Hillary?

You know, I don't agree with the concept of super delegates. Why should one person's vote be worth more than anothers?

Forum List

Back