GOP expands senate gap with win in Mississippi!

Mississippi Senate Election Results: Cindy Hyde-Smith vs. Mike Espy

Awesome. Officially puts those 2 RINO'S Murkowski and Collins on the back burner anytime they decide to go against the will of the people and vote with the democrap party....we now will have 53 Senators and even if they go rogue still got 51 and 1 to spare because we have VP for a tiebreaker!
Oh boy. That one y’all elected is a real winner. Can’t say the guy running against her inspired much either... one thing is for sure. We need to run much better candidates than we are currently running. Some of these people are complete jokes. Case in point
why would anyone of integrity and promise want to be involved in politics these days? look at what we're doing to each other and the violence we put at those who *are already* holding these positions.

Awesome... Mississippi just elected a proud racist. They are living up to why they are known as the arm pit of the country.

Byrd%20and%20Clinton-M.jpg

So? I don't support Hillary and didn't vote for her.

Yeah, it is their Constitutional right to say racist shit... just the same as it is my constitutional right to call them out for what they are. You need to go take your meds. Only someone missing a couple screws would call someone a murderer from what I've posted.

Republican%20Civil%20Rights%20Accomplishments-L.jpg

The parties of today are NOT the same parties of those times. All that changed with Nixon.

This race was never in question
Never in question ,,,mississppi the lowest piece of shark shit in the ocean What did any one expect?

Awesome... Mississippi just elected a proud racist. They are living up to why they are known as the arm pit of the country.

Yeah, but it's still pretty sad. She's a dyed in the wool Confederate racist.

TRIGGERED!

No one is triggered... people are disappointed that in the 21st century we still have people supporting public racism.

Everyone is racist, prejudiced to on degree or another. That's fact, as you know.

It is what you DO that makes all the difference.

Statically, only about seventeen percent of white Americans have little or no automatic preference to whites or blacks. Only twelve percent show a slight to strong preference of blacks to whites. This is part of the results and explained at the test. It is free and you can choose to register or not. It’s fun, but I have also seen people go off the handle which is why it comes with a warning.

It’s NATURAL to discriminate and be prejudiced; almost exclusively we all grew up with people like very much like ourselves. It is natural to trust those people more than people who are not like us. Obviously we also pick up racist attitudes and beliefs from our parents too. We discriminate and use prejudice every day. There is nothing wrong with those feelings. It is what we learn and what is in someone’s heart, and what we DO with those feelings that matters.

If you are curious about yourself, take this test. It is NOT based on questions which you could answer the way you THINK you should. Actually it is fun. You can chose from a number of different tests but they only take about 15 minutes.

This web site presents a method that demonstrates the conscious-unconscious divergences much more convincingly than has been possible with previous methods. This new method is called the Implicit Association Test or IAT for short.

WARNING!

It does carry this disclaimer:
I am aware of the possibility of encountering interpretations of my IAT test performance with which I may not agree. Knowing this, I wish to proceed.

Project Implicit
https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/

I've taken several of those tests, and despite my mother and her side of her family being racists, my father and his side of the family were not except one uncle who primarily lived in Texas. I'm not even a closet racist like you think that test would show.

No one is triggered... people are disappointed that in the 21st century we still have people supporting public racism.

You are just a liar plain and simple. You can go look in the mirror and tell yourself you are not a vile disgusting murdering liar, but you know you are. I am glad I don’t have to know I am as vile and corrupt as all of you labeling liars. Facts mean nothing to you just your oozing black corruption of hatred and filth pours out of your entire being. Ugg what filth.

What in the fuck are you talking about? Because I stated the obvious I'm suddenly a murderer? What in the fuck is wrong with you?
You call people you have never seen racist for exercising their constitutional rights. You support criminals if they are dimshit scum. You support the murder of unborn humans. You presume too much about your intellectual prowess and you support the most violent criminals on earth. That qualifies you as a murderer much more convincingly than your BS qualifies any white person asa racist. You have NO right to label anyone because you don’t have any morals to claim superiority.

Yeah, it is their Constitutional right to say racist shit... just the same as it is my constitutional right to call them out for what they are. You need to go take your meds. Only someone missing a couple screws would call someone a murderer from what I've posted.

Yeah I need meds huh hah, sorry you vote dimocrat, you promoted murder, simple as that. You vote dimocrat, you support criminals, simple as that. You call Hyde Smith a racist, actually just because she is a white republican who ran against a black dimshit, simple as that, no evidence just rhetoric. Same old spewel from the garbage can.

I don't vote Democrat. How many times do you have to be told that? I vote for whomever is the top candidate no matter what party they are part of. You can't accept that, because you have rationalized your own actions your entire life to vote straight ticket, and can't intellectualize that someone could be smart enough not to do that.

You say that like it is a bad thing.
Right thinking people know it is.

What's up with you?
You are upset that she wore an old freaking hat.....
Mean while the Dems are trying to change the rule of the House so some moslem can wear her hijab on the House floor. Which is more offensive to me than an old Confederate hat

Awesome. Officially puts those 2 RINO'S Murkowski and Collins on the back burner anytime they decide to go against the will of the people and vote with the democrap party....we now will have 53 Senators and even if they go rogue still got 51 and 1 to spare because we have VP for a tiebreaker!
Oh boy. That one y’all elected is a real winner. Can’t say the guy running against her inspired much either... one thing is for sure. We need to run much better candidates than we are currently running. Some of these people are complete jokes. Case in point
why would anyone of integrity and promise want to be involved in politics these days? look at what we're doing to each other and the violence we put at those who *are already* holding these positions.
But you have a leader in the Senate that refuses to protect Mueller even though it's a BI partisan request..,, Integrity and that pos McConnell don't go together

tomorrow we will hear Al Shartpon before a crowd of braindead people....."Last night, waz poof ov ebindence dat weed still have slavery in da south!!! dem whitey azz racists elected a dumazz racist whitey biootch to da senate in Tennessee,,,oh waz it looziana? i forgot......etc. etc.
then he goes into one of his "Wee Much" speeches
he still doesn't know the kkk are democrats he supports eh? People need to start throwing that out there regularly when these idiots speak out.

When the gop was the minority in the Senate during the Obama years they instituted the nonstop filibuster to be able to control every piece of legislation in the Senate. Nothing got passed in the Senate unless the republicans allowed it.

Now the shoe is on the other foot.

The democrats have control of all legislation in the Senate because the republicans established the practice of requiring 60 votes on all legislation.

Have fun watching the democrats control all legislation in the Senate.

When the gop was the minority in the Senate during the Obama years they instituted the nonstop filibuster to be able to control every piece of legislation in the Senate. Nothing got passed in the Senate unless the republicans allowed it.

Now the shoe is on the other foot.

The democrats have control of all legislation in the Senate because the republicans established the practice of requiring 60 votes on all legislation.

Have fun watching the democrats control all legislation in the Senate.
I guess you never heard the name Harry Reid.
You can thank Harry for fucking up the voting system.
Now the REPs have 100% control of what does and what doesn't pass through the Senate. HAAAA HAAAAA!
After Ruth quits or croaks (I give her six months max) the REPs in the Senate will be 100% in control of who the next SCJ will be. Number three and counting!
Thanks Harry!

tomorrow we will hear Al Shartpon before a crowd of braindead people....."Last night, waz poof ov ebindence dat weed still have slavery in da south!!! dem whitey azz racists elected a dumazz racist whitey biootch to da senate in Tennessee,,,oh waz it looziana? i forgot......etc. etc.
then he goes into one of his "Wee Much" speeches
he still doesn't know the kkk are democrats he supports eh? People need to start throwing that out there regularly when these idiots speak out.
Al Sharpton: Proof that the Tazmainian Devil had sex with Alfred E Neuman

There are a fringe of wing nuts and media types that play those dirty games but there are still good people who are serious and capable of ignoring and transcending that crap... at least I hope there is.

There are a fringe of wing nuts and media types that play those dirty games but there are still good people who are serious and capable of ignoring and transcending that crap... at least I hope there is.
Kavanaugh is a good man that was blatantly taken down by every democratic Senator. Every fking one. No, there aren't fringe wing nuts, they all are. fk that.

so outside of the 2, you expect the other Senators to walk lock step with President Trump on everything?

Why bother having Senators if they don't think on their own, and are just a bunch of lemmings?

BTW, unlike in 2018, in 2020 a load of Republican senators are up for reelection and few Democrats are up.... a reverse of 2018, where 26 democrats and only 9 repubs had to defend their seats, so Dems will pick up a few, if not win the majority.
Come join the discussion in the elections forum with links that say the complete opposite of what you are saying! First off Alabama will go back red that's a given. MAYBE Colorado and MAYBE Maine will go blue but that's it. Come read the links I shared from experts who say the blue wave you expect in 2020 for the senate won't happen. But by all means I am interested in what seats you think democrats are gonna flip....I love stuff like that.

You say that like it is a bad thing.
Right thinking people know it is.

What's up with you?
You are upset that she wore an old freaking hat.....
Mean while the Dems are trying to change the rule of the House so some moslem can wear her hijab on the House floor. Which is more offensive to me than an old Confederate hat
Is it offensive to you because she is a Muslim?

Forum List

Back