GOP Network "OAN" Forced to Admit: No Widespread Fraud in 2020! It's Over!

i don't need one because you're full of shit, spouting nonsense.
Hardly nonsense. The same technology put people from Jan. 6th in jail days, weeks, after they were there. Thanks to your cell phone data that shows the location and time you were there. The same thing proves multiple trips to as many as 50 drop boxes and going to a non- profit during those trips. You can call them stash houses. The cops would.

Why?

The irrefutable evidence you're obviously too chickenshit to watch and discuss here in detail because you know it is damning?

So do you. The SC never even looked at the evidence, because you know very well they refused to even consider the case brought by Texas because Roberts didn't want to make the court responsible for picking the president so punted by declaring Texas had no standing to even file the complaint. No doubt afraid of having HIS house mobbed by crazies like you.

Because all know it is chicken shit evidence.
MAGA

The left would be wise to consider that America doesn't need them. We'll get along fine without their kind, nobody likes them anyway.

That kind of evidence is admissible. If it gets to a court it will be proven easily. You are counting on the corrupt assholes in charge to keep it from getting there. Wait until the midterms. There are people running who will try and take it to court, they will have to fight the corrupt media too.
But, but with all this evidence of fraud they have to wailt till November to take it to court IF they're elected?

Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds?

At least I ain't so gutless a derp that I need to HIDE from the evil D'Souza documentary spewing that hateful election info that you obviously cannot deal with nor refute. :auiqs.jpg: Election pussy! :lmao:

If I wanted to get lied to some more I would just remarry my 1st wife you worthless fucking Can't
Understand
Normal
Thinking!
MAGA

Lied to? What lies? What specifically is untrue in anything in D'Souza's documentary?

Or are you such a coward, you have to attach pejoratives to anything which might challenge your fragile, delicate snowflake world?

Nope, that's what you nutters do with "stolen election. " Why don't you pussies take it to court? Why did that pussy Ghouliani stand outside on the courthouse steps crowing about election fraud to the tardherders then get in front of the judge and say "this isn't about election fraud "? Why do you pussies do that? Why did OAN settle out of court instead of taking their bullshit evidence in front of the world and blowing the cover off this scandel. You know why ****!!!!!
MAGA

Nope, that's what you nutters do with "stolen election. " Why don't you pussies take it to court? Why did that pussy Ghouliani stand outside on the courthouse steps crowing about election fraud to the tardherders then get in front of the judge and say "this isn't about election fraud "? Why do you pussies do that? Why did OAN settle out of court instead of taking their bullshit evidence in front of the world and blowing the cover off this scandel. You know why ****!!!!!

COWARD. Too chickenshit to even watch the 2000 Mules documentary because you are afraid it'll rock your weak beliefs and afraid you can't shoot down any of the proof. I understand.

So here is something to think about.

If the voting machines were tampered with or hacked their wouldn't be a paper trail and the hand count by cyber ninjas found more Biden votes. The voting machines don't make paper ballots when hacked.

The hand count proves their was no hacking of the machines.
/——-/

Biden: We Have ‘The Most Extensive and Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization’​

COWARD. Too chickenshit to even watch the 2000 Mules documentary because you are afraid it'll rock your weak beliefs and afraid you can't shoot down any of the proof. I understand.

2000 mules, ROTFLMFAO nobody here cares about your sexual preferences.
More of your nutters lies and bullshit. Stay mule horny you strange lil twat!!!!!
MAGA

2000 mules, ROTFLMFAO nobody here cares about your sexual preferences.
More of your nutters lies and bullshit. Stay mule horny you strange lil twat!!!!!

Whatever, I'll just mark you down as another leftwing derp too chickenshit and with so little confidence in your claims of an honest election that you are terrified to watch the movie and outright shitting yourself at the prospect of having to try to tell me what is so very wrong or untrue about any of it that you have to try these weak evasions instead! :auiqs.jpg: Too funny.

Whatever, I'll just mark you down as another leftwing derp too chickenshit and with so little confidence in your claims of an honest election that you are terrified to watch the movie and outright shitting yourself at the prospect of having to try to tell me what is so very wrong or untrue about any of it that you have to try these weak evasions instead! :auiqs.jpg: Too funny.

Nevermind I will just mark you down as an idiot, mule fucking retard that screams "stolen election" with no proof just like your pussy Orange Idiot and his oil leaking pussy lawyer Ghouliani!!!!
MAGA MOTHER FUCKER

I offered some of the proof. You are the one refusing to even look at it! Damn, what a pathetic lying motherf@#ker.

SPINELESS COWARD YOU
Proof no court will look at? Hey ****, why don't you and your boyfriend and fellow mule humper get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady, Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz pronto. They are in immediate need of it!!!!!
Get after it puss-puss!!!
MAGA

Is that documentary about the jackasses who are so gullible that they still continue to drop to tjeir knees over Dotard's bullshit?

More like 20 million mules.

Forum List

Back