GOP Poll: Women Think Republican Party Is 'Stuck In The Past'

They polled 800 women wow so these 800 women speak for every women of every race and age group both married and single who knew.

Why can't Republicans evolve out of the Dark Ages? Is it because of education, religion, or both?

Compare society today with 50 years ago, then come back and see if you can ask that again with a straight face.
Ummmm, I think most women would prefer NOT to go back to 1965. And blacks too, and latinos..
This illustrates the issue. The gop does very poorly with unmarried women and blacks, and latinos. The dems do poorly with older white woman and most white males.

Why can't Republicans evolve out of the Dark Ages? Is it because of education, religion, or both?

Compare society today with 50 years ago, then come back and see if you can ask that again with a straight face.
Ummmm, I think most women would prefer NOT to go back to 1965. And blacks too, and latinos..
This illustrates the issue. The gop does very poorly with unmarried women and blacks, and latinos. The dems do poorly with older white woman and most white males.
I know I would not want to be a grown woman back in 1965. It was bad enough being a girl being told over and over that "girls don't do that", "girls aren't good at that"....etc.

The GOP is stuck in the past on a great many issues.
And those are what??

Their views on social policy, foreign policy, immigration policy, and civil liberties are the biggest issues I have with them. This country is changing and they aren't rolling with the tide.

Really try being a bit more detailed,you just made a list of bitches,but nothing else.

What about civil liberties,immigration social issues what don't you like?

They polled 800 women wow so these 800 women speak for every women of every race and age group both married and single who knew.
Has anyone ever explained to you what the word "poll" means?
Has anyone ever explained to you what the meaning of sarcasm is?
You mean like in my reply to you? :D
That's what you were attempting?
As you were?

I know I would not want to be a grown woman back in 1965. It was bad enough being a girl being told over and over that "girls don't do that", "girls aren't good at that"....etc.
GOP is still stuck there.

What could be the possible benefit of opposing equal pay for equal work? Maybe it comes across as sexism, because it screams heavily of sexism? :dunno:

Yes, I'm glad my daughter is growing up today rather than back then. There's certainly still sexism, and abuse, but she has more opportunities. There was a huge change from 1965-75/80.

When Mitt said of mammograms at planned parenthood "we're gonna get rid of that" I knew the gop was in a death swoon. And even today, with McConnells talk with his mega donors, calling O'Conner the liberal who had to replaced by Alito to "even the playing field" of corporate speech. We have a supreme court being run by five old republican men who are roman catholics.

But the dems have demographic problems too. Still, the gop is kidding itself it they thing they're the party of Goldwater or even Reagan on issues resonating with young women.

Forum List

Back