🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP revives rule allowing $1 salaries for government employees

I love the idea. What a great way to drive the bottom feeders out of the swamp.

Let's see what Republicans do that add to the debt. We gave poor people insurance you'll give the money to defense contractors. They didn't show up to vote for free insurance so fuck it. Take it away

Republicans constituents (corporations) are who lured illegals in. Illegal employers. Let's see what you do. Let's see you cut the flow of Muslims. Hope you do
Nothing is free....that's your fatal flaw as a LWNJ....
You are right. In order to get nationalized healthcare all the masses had to do was show up and vote every two years. They didn't so take it away please. Fuck them that's all they had to do was vote. Idiots! I wanted socialized medicine I admit. Everyone else has it. Take it off our employers plate so they can compete with corporations in other countries who don't have to pay healthcare for their employees
And where the hell is the money supposed to come from to pay for this healthcare that is going to be provided for free to those that dont contribute and add no value to our society?
the higher your subsidy, the more worthless you are in the community.
Basic healthcare at least. Or really affordable catastrophic insurance. Something!
not understanding why they deserve anything for free.
Get a damn job and buy insurance.
Or how about this, put a space on the tax forms so that when people like yourself file, you have a place that a donation taken from your return, or covered with an additional check from you. You fill in the amount lke 1,000.00 or more to donate to a health fund, and all of that money goes for paying some familiies health costs.
it isn't free. everything costs something. why are we getting a drug war, for free.

You are right. In order to get nationalized healthcare all the masses had to do was show up and vote every two years. They didn't so take it away please. Fuck them that's all they had to do was vote. Idiots! I wanted socialized medicine I admit. Everyone else has it. Take it off our employers plate so they can compete with corporations in other countries who don't have to pay healthcare for their employees
And where the hell is the money supposed to come from to pay for this healthcare that is going to be provided for free to those that dont contribute and add no value to our society?
Basic healthcare at least. Or really affordable catastrophic insurance. Something!
Or how about this, put a space on the tax forms so that when people like yourself file, you have a place that a donation taken from your return, or covered with an additional check from you. You fill in the amount lke 1,000.00 or more to donate to a health fund, and all of that money goes for paying some familiies health costs.
it isn't free. everything costs something. why are we getting a drug war, for free.
what does a drug war have to do with free insurance for the leaches?

Is it our business that they destroyed their brains? I've never tried poor or any other illegal drug in my 80 years. But its not my business what people do to themselves in their houses. As far as alcohol, my doctor told me 2 beers a day won't hurt you. Heineken chilling nicely now. Minus 10 outside so the garage works great to chill it.
Ever drink 4?

tightwads like you, won't have to pay for it.

Let's see what Republicans do that add to the debt. We gave poor people insurance you'll give the money to defense contractors. They didn't show up to vote for free insurance so fuck it. Take it away

Republicans constituents (corporations) are who lured illegals in. Illegal employers. Let's see what you do. Let's see you cut the flow of Muslims. Hope you do
We've all had this argument 7 years ago.

I understand why we would want everyone insured but America knew that the aca was at risk and voted trump.

The poor didn't show up so repeal their free healthcare.

Im not a tightwad, I spend a good deal of money to make sure my family does not require other peoples charity to survive.
If everyone had the same concern for their own families, we would never have to have this conversation because peoples children would have more than enough to be healthy and happy.
has nothing to do with being a tightwad, has to do with caring for ones family. and if they dont care, either do I. just as long as mine has what they need.

We've all had this argument 7 years ago.

I understand why we would want everyone insured but America knew that the aca was at risk and voted trump.

The poor didn't show up so repeal their free healthcare.
its not free. others of us have to pay for it.
the poor could at least show up and kiss our ass and thank us, maybe do something small like cut our grass or wash our car as a show of gratitude. But nothing, all they do is take what the can steal from us then turn around and tell us we need to do more.
F-them.

Im not a tightwad, I spend a good deal of money to make sure my family does not require other peoples charity to survive.
If everyone had the same concern for their own families, we would never have to have this conversation because peoples children would have more than enough to be healthy and happy.
has nothing to do with being a tightwad, has to do with caring for ones family. and if they dont care, either do I. just as long as mine has what they need.
yes, you are a tight wad. don't try to get out of it. generous capitalists don't have a problem with it.

yes, you are a tight wad. don't try to get out of it. generous capitalists don't have a problem with it.
I guess if wanting to use what I earn to take care of my family is a tightwad in your eyes, so be it.
Personally I think that begging others to support you is somewhat of an embarrassment for the leach doing it. But to beg for something and then demand more? unreal. Ungrateful pieces of worthless shit, thats what they are.
Wish I could figure out how to hide everything that I have so I could steal from others too. My retirement would be looking really good if I was able to do that.

The poor are subhuman at least they atre looked at that way. They work for 10 bucks an hour. For that I pretend to work.
When you're a democrat, everyone looks like a slave....:lol:
You guys want to "make America great again". My dad back in 1960's went from high school to Ford. He was one of those poorly educated blue collar workers trump promised he would bring their good jobs back. He lied. No way jobs will ever be this good again. My dad was paid well, great benefits, had job security because of the union, got profit sharing and a pension because of the union too. Amazing medical benefits too.

Trump will never make America that great again. Maybe he will make us better than we are right now but America middle class will never be as good as us liberals created with unions labor laws and new deals. The rich won the class warfare you didn't even know was happening
The unions sucked the life out of those companies paying the benefits. Auto companies were paying more in pensions than they were on steel. The unions were vampires sucking the life out of the companies that employed them. As with all parasites, when the host dies, so does the union parasite.

Just a few years ago we saw it happen with Hostess. The company begged the union to let the company survive. The union said no. Where did they think the money was going to come from?

Hostess closed. Sold off the recipes and the owners pocketed a few million. No comfort for the deservedly unemployed union members.
not this right wing fantasy, again.

Hostess merely had, lousy capital management that was overpriced under Any form of True capitalism. Management compensation should have been cut to cover the short fall, not Labor compensation. It was not a labor issue, it was a management issue and they should have taken responsibility instead of simply blamed Labor.
Not this fascist left wing fantasy again....

Unions celebrated killing their jobs,...fuck them...only true capitalism will stop you fascists....
Without unions, this country would not have health benefits, week ends, minimum wage, over time, vacations, or a 40 hour work week. Cons are the fascists, and you know it.

When you're a democrat, everyone looks like a slave....:lol:
You guys want to "make America great again". My dad back in 1960's went from high school to Ford. He was one of those poorly educated blue collar workers trump promised he would bring their good jobs back. He lied. No way jobs will ever be this good again. My dad was paid well, great benefits, had job security because of the union, got profit sharing and a pension because of the union too. Amazing medical benefits too.

Trump will never make America that great again. Maybe he will make us better than we are right now but America middle class will never be as good as us liberals created with unions labor laws and new deals. The rich won the class warfare you didn't even know was happening
The unions sucked the life out of those companies paying the benefits. Auto companies were paying more in pensions than they were on steel. The unions were vampires sucking the life out of the companies that employed them. As with all parasites, when the host dies, so does the union parasite.

Just a few years ago we saw it happen with Hostess. The company begged the union to let the company survive. The union said no. Where did they think the money was going to come from?

Hostess closed. Sold off the recipes and the owners pocketed a few million. No comfort for the deservedly unemployed union members.

Hostess merely had, lousy capital management that was overpriced under Any form of True capitalism. Management compensation should have been cut to cover the short fall, not Labor compensation. It was not a labor issue, it was a management issue and they should have taken responsibility instead of simply blamed Labor.

Unions celebrated killing their jobs,...fuck them...only true capitalism will stop you fascists....
Without unions, this country would not have health benefits, week ends, minimum wage, over time, vacations, or a 40 hour work week. Cons are the fascists, and you know it.
for the last 6 months, and for as far into the future that I can see right now, I have been working a minimum of 72 hours a week, 7 days a week. because of the nature of what I do I have only had 3 days off since Dec 8 last year.
Do you know why I do it? because I have a family to support, we do what we need to do. Do you know what a liberal would do in my place? Cry, quit then expect others to pay their bills.
So when you have some fat ass welfare queen buying the choice cuts of meat complaining that I dont do enough for her, the urge to run her fat ass down in the wal mart parking lot is almost stronger than I can resist.

I guess if wanting to use what I earn to take care of my family is a tightwad in your eyes, so be it.
Personally I think that begging others to support you is somewhat of an embarrassment for the leach doing it. But to beg for something and then demand more? unreal. Ungrateful pieces of worthless shit, thats what they are.
Wish I could figure out how to hide everything that I have so I could steal from others too. My retirement would be looking really good if I was able to do that.
do you feel the same about our defense industry. even six hundred dollar hammers get more of a pass, than providing for the poor, in a general manner.

for the last 6 months, and for as far into the future that I can see right now, I have been working a minimum of 72 hours a week, 7 days a week. because of the nature of what I do I have only had 3 days off since Dec 8 last year.
Do you know why I do it? because I have a family to support, we do what we need to do. Do you know what a liberal would do in my place? Cry, quit then expect others to pay their bills.
So when you have some fat ass welfare queen buying the choice cuts of meat complaining that I dont do enough for her, the urge to run her fat ass down in the wal mart parking lot is almost stronger than I can resist.
don't blame the poor you have to work like a fool or a horse, instead of maximizing tax avoidance, like the poor or the rich.

do you feel the same about our defense industry. even six hundred dollar hammers get more of a pass, than providing for the poor, in a general manner.
in the first place, defense is included in the constitution, 600 for a hammer is a bit steep, hopefully Trump can get this crap in line. However speaking about the 600 dollar hammer, we get more use out of it than we get out of any of the welfare crowd, so yes, I would rather spend 600 on a 30 dollar hammer than thousands on some lump of flesh that does nothing to contribute to society.

Unemployment about to go up to 20%.....You think your pay isn't going to go down? PFT!

GOP revives rule allowing $1 salaries for government employees
3/4 of them shouldn't have a job any way.
The public sector was never supposed to be this big. Period.
How many unconstitutional agencies do we have?
All of them are unconstitutional.
our drug war is unconstitutional, let's start there, first.

in the first place, defense is included in the constitution,

so is providing for the general welfare; that includes the poor, not just the rich.

Agreed owebo.....if you don't like pittance wages(under let's say 14 bucks an hour).....don't apply for those jobs. They are lousy jobs for lousy employers to begin with.
what do you do for capital under any form of capitalism?
I like to wait till my neighbors get home from work, then as they are walking up to the door I jump them and steal the money they have in their pocket.
Sometimes I get lucky and catch them right after they went to the bank for me.
how much representation do you give them, for your "taxation"?
Representation? WTF?
I slap the silly bitch and tell them they better have a bit more in their pocket tomorrow.

Forum List

Back