🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP revives rule allowing $1 salaries for government employees

Right! Trump might tackle the big obvious things. The debt? If he took on the debt I will love him!
taking on the debt is going to piss a whole bunch of people off. There is no way to fix it without cutting social programs. Which, I would not have any problem with at all.
If Republicans were concerned with cutting debt, they would not be slashing tax rates
That's why we are slashing tax rates....idiot liberal....
spend and finance is all the fantastical right wing, knows how to do.
We call it opportunity for all....and yes, that includes those on your democrat plantation.....
spend and finance means debt. only the right wing, never gets it.

henry raised wages because he felt that his employees should be able to afford the product they were building.
Henry Ford doubled wages and realized gains from productivity. and his labor force was more able to purchase the products they were making.
Today Walmart pays below poverty wages so employees qualify for foodstamps that they spend at Walmart.
There is not such thing as a poverty wage....that's LWNJ fascist propaganda....so....
we have poverty guidelines, not a free market economy.
There is no such thing as a poverty wage.....
we have poverty guidelines, not a free market economy. a guideline is not a wage, but a benchmark, Standard.

Its conservatives who want to outlaw things like pot, yet they say they believe in freedom....irony
the problem with debating this issue is that on one side you have people that are able to understand simple things, and on the other side you have a bunch of dopers that have destroyed their brain and as such
taking on the debt is going to piss a whole bunch of people off. There is no way to fix it without cutting social programs. Which, I would not have any problem with at all.
If Republicans were concerned with cutting debt, they would not be slashing tax rates
That's why we are slashing tax rates....idiot liberal....
spend and finance is all the fantastical right wing, knows how to do.
We call it opportunity for all....and yes, that includes those on your democrat plantation.....
spend and finance means debt. only the right wing, never gets it.
spend and finance means repayment,
Only the left wing never gets it.

Henry Ford doubled wages and realized gains from productivity. and his labor force was more able to purchase the products they were making.
Today Walmart pays below poverty wages so employees qualify for foodstamps that they spend at Walmart.
There is not such thing as a poverty wage....that's LWNJ fascist propaganda....so....
we have poverty guidelines, not a free market economy. a guideline is not a wage, but a benchmark, Standard.
So....there is no such thing as a poverty wage.....

Is it our business that they destroyed their brains? I've never tried poor or any other illegal drug in my 80 years. But its not my business what people do to themselves in their houses. As far as alcohol, my doctor told me 2 beers a day won't hurt you. Heineken chilling nicely now. Minus 10 outside so the garage works great to chill it.

Poverty wage is only accepted by those who are dumb enough to apply for that job with that wage. Don't work those jobs and you make more.

wages are either, below, at, or above the benchmark Standard.

Is it our business that they destroyed their brains? I've never tried poor or any other illegal drug in my 80 years. But its not my business what people do to themselves in their houses. As far as alcohol, my doctor told me 2 beers a day won't hurt you. Heineken chilling nicely now. Minus 10 outside so the garage works great to chill it.
marijuana is legal in California. i can have, high hopes and pipe dreams, every day.

wages are either, below, at, or above the benchmark Standard.
So there is no such thing as a poverty wage...

marijuana is legal in California. i can have, high hopes and pipe dreams, every day.
That .gov needs soma for their subjects....

Agreed owebo.....if you don't like pittance wages(under let's say 14 bucks an hour).....don't apply for those jobs. They are lousy jobs for lousy employers to begin with.

Agreed owebo.....if you don't like pittance wages(under let's say 14 bucks an hour).....don't apply for those jobs. They are lousy jobs for lousy employers to begin with.
what do you do for capital under any form of capitalism?
I like to wait till my neighbors get home from work, then as they are walking up to the door I jump them and steal the money they have in their pocket.
Sometimes I get lucky and catch them right after they went to the bank for me.

and if democrats were concerned with cutting debt they would not be implimenting things like the ACA or refusing to stop the flow of illegal leaches from South America, or increasing payments to the welfare crowd, or giving so much in foreign aid. They would instead be cutting all of these give away programs that bring no return at all.
Let's see what Republicans do that add to the debt. We gave poor people insurance you'll give the money to defense contractors. They didn't show up to vote for free insurance so fuck it. Take it away

Republicans constituents (corporations) are who lured illegals in. Illegal employers. Let's see what you do. Let's see you cut the flow of Muslims. Hope you do
Nothing is free....that's your fatal flaw as a LWNJ....
You are right. In order to get nationalized healthcare all the masses had to do was show up and vote every two years. They didn't so take it away please. Fuck them that's all they had to do was vote. Idiots! I wanted socialized medicine I admit. Everyone else has it. Take it off our employers plate so they can compete with corporations in other countries who don't have to pay healthcare for their employees
And where the hell is the money supposed to come from to pay for this healthcare that is going to be provided for free to those that dont contribute and add no value to our society?
the higher your subsidy, the more worthless you are in the community.
Basic healthcare at least. Or really affordable catastrophic insurance. Something!

and if democrats were concerned with cutting debt they would not be implimenting things like the ACA or refusing to stop the flow of illegal leaches from South America, or increasing payments to the welfare crowd, or giving so much in foreign aid. They would instead be cutting all of these give away programs that bring no return at all.
Let's see what Republicans do that add to the debt. We gave poor people insurance you'll give the money to defense contractors. They didn't show up to vote for free insurance so fuck it. Take it away

Republicans constituents (corporations) are who lured illegals in. Illegal employers. Let's see what you do. Let's see you cut the flow of Muslims. Hope you do
Nothing is free....that's your fatal flaw as a LWNJ....
You are right. In order to get nationalized healthcare all the masses had to do was show up and vote every two years. They didn't so take it away please. Fuck them that's all they had to do was vote. Idiots! I wanted socialized medicine I admit. Everyone else has it. Take it off our employers plate so they can compete with corporations in other countries who don't have to pay healthcare for their employees
And where the hell is the money supposed to come from to pay for this healthcare that is going to be provided for free to those that dont contribute and add no value to our society?
the higher your subsidy, the more worthless you are in the community.
Basic healthcare at least. Or really affordable catastrophic insurance. Something!
not understanding why they deserve anything for free.
Get a damn job and buy insurance.
Or how about this, put a space on the tax forms so that when people like yourself file, you have a place that a donation taken from your return, or covered with an additional check from you. You fill in the amount lke 1,000.00 or more to donate to a health fund, and all of that money goes for paying some familiies health costs.

what do you do for capital under any form of capitalism?
I like to wait till my neighbors get home from work, then as they are walking up to the door I jump them and steal the money they have in their pocket.
Sometimes I get lucky and catch them right after they went to the bank for me.
how much representation do you give them, for your "taxation"?

Forum List

Back