🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP revives rule allowing $1 salaries for government employees

Big league....
Right! Trump might tackle the big obvious things. The debt? If he took on the debt I will love him!
taking on the debt is going to piss a whole bunch of people off. There is no way to fix it without cutting social programs. Which, I would not have any problem with at all.
Only lousy capitalists say that. Henry Ford doubled wages and realized gains from productivity.
henry raised wages because he felt that his employees should be able to afford the product they were building.
Henry Ford doubled wages and realized gains from productivity. and his labor force was more able to purchase the products they were making.
Today Walmart pays below poverty wages so employees qualify for foodstamps that they spend at Walmart.

Setting salaries at $1 is a backdoor way to eliminate agencies for political reasons

Want to work in the Dept of Energy?
pay is $1
You know that's what Mark Zuckerberg mskes. Look it up and see just how many executives work for a dollar a year.
LOL

They pay income taxes on their salaries, they try to keep them as low as they can

What stock options does Zuckerberg get?

Who's about to lose their jobs? Government workers I suspect?
who said anyone was going to lose their jobs?
If Republicans do what they say they are going to shrink government agencies. Bigly. Are they not?

It's one of the things I'd like to see actually happen. Cut government in half and actually get serious about the debt
Big league....
Right! Trump might tackle the big obvious things. The debt? If he took on the debt I will love him!
taking on the debt is going to piss a whole bunch of people off. There is no way to fix it without cutting social programs. Which, I would not have any problem with at all.
If Republicans were concerned with cutting debt, they would not be slashing tax rates

Big league....
Only lousy capitalists say that. Henry Ford doubled wages and realized gains from productivity.
henry raised wages because he felt that his employees should be able to afford the product they were building.
Henry Ford doubled wages and realized gains from productivity. and his labor force was more able to purchase the products they were making.
No....Ford realized, as the capitalist he was, they he was the tip,of the spear in the industrial revolution and that he had to adjust the paradigm od the consumer economy.....

If Republicans do what they say they are going to shrink government agencies. Bigly. Are they not?

It's one of the things I'd like to see actually happen. Cut government in half and actually get serious about the debt
Big league....
If Republicans were concerned with cutting debt, they would not be slashing tax rates
That's why we are slashing tax rates....idiot liberal....

Setting salaries at $1 is a backdoor way to eliminate agencies for political reasons

Want to work in the Dept of Energy?
pay is $1
We should end the drug war first. The department of energy promotes the general welfare.
Still if we cut the payroll in half would we survive?

Each year cut one agency. Don't cut them all at once. Or cut them all an equal share little by little. They'll figure it out
only lousy management does that under any form of Capitalism. we have a printing press at an official Mint; all it takes is enough Faith in Capitalism, to make money. Only the nationally and socially fantastical, right wing, never gets it.
You LWNJ fascists never seem to get it....
I won't be so set in my ways that I would be opposed to slowly downsizing every government agency.

How many people work for the department of energy. Let's say it's 5000. Over 4 years cut it to 2500.
Millions of jobs would be created if we cut it to zero....

No....Ford realized, as the capitalist he was, they he was the tip,of the spear in the industrial revolution and that he had to adjust the paradigm od the consumer economy.....
actually the story goes that he wanted to make sure the employees could afford what they were building, My theory has been that he found out that in the long run it was less expensive to pay a bit more and keep employees than it would be to lose employees and have to retrain new workers on a regular basis.
I could be wrong.

Big league....
and if democrats were concerned with cutting debt they would not be implimenting things like the ACA or refusing to stop the flow of illegal leaches from South America, or increasing payments to the welfare crowd, or giving so much in foreign aid. They would instead be cutting all of these give away programs that bring no return at all.

actually the story goes that he wanted to make sure the employees could afford what they were building, My theory has been that he found out that in the long run it was less expensive to pay a bit more and keep employees than it would be to lose employees and have to retrain new workers on a regular basis.
I could be wrong.
We are saying the same thing.....his paying more for workers worth it was just an after effect of increasing their wages....without unions, shit workers were discarded in favor of better workers.....

We should end the drug war first. The department of energy promotes the general welfare.

Each year cut one agency. Don't cut them all at once. Or cut them all an equal share little by little. They'll figure it out
only lousy management does that under any form of Capitalism. we have a printing press at an official Mint; all it takes is enough Faith in Capitalism, to make money. Only the nationally and socially fantastical, right wing, never gets it.
I won't be so set in my ways that I would be opposed to slowly downsizing every government agency.

How many people work for the department of energy. Let's say it's 5000. Over 4 years cut it to 2500.
I'm not for unregulated capitalism no thanks

Today Walmart pays below poverty wages so employees qualify for foodstamps that they spend at Walmart.
There is not such thing as a poverty wage....that's LWNJ fascist propaganda....so....

I'm not for unregulated capitalism no thanks
We know....your a fascist......

a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation at fourteen dollars an hour for simply being unemployed, privatizes costs more effectively.

End the war on drugs. Some of the most productive workers, executives I ever worked with in my younger years were alcohol abusers and pot smokers. The bosses knew it but were not going to upset the money cart. Some were high while making sales. The money spent fighting it is like flushing it down the toilet. Legislating morality in regards to drugs and alcohol is a fail.

the paradigm was an efficiency wage for labor, to help achieve gains from efficiency.

you should get in touch with the people that come up with your talking points. Wal-mart is not the lowest paying retailer out there now, as a matter of fact, they have been raising their minimum pay for some time now, they are actually ahead of most retail companies when it comes to pay scale.
But you are just so used to spouting Wal-Mart that you dont actually have time to research what it is you say before you say it.
That says quite a bit about you.

Big league....
That's why we are slashing tax rates....idiot liberal....
spend and finance is all the fantastical right wing, knows how to do.

why is there so much poverty in the third world, where it is zero?

Big league....
and if democrats were concerned with cutting debt they would not be implimenting things like the ACA or refusing to stop the flow of illegal leaches from South America, or increasing payments to the welfare crowd, or giving so much in foreign aid. They would instead be cutting all of these give away programs that bring no return at all.
Let's see what Republicans do that add to the debt. We gave poor people insurance you'll give the money to defense contractors. They didn't show up to vote for free insurance so fuck it. Take it away

Republicans constituents (corporations) are who lured illegals in. Illegal employers. Let's see what you do. Let's see you cut the flow of Muslims. Hope you do

Big league....
Let's see what Republicans do that add to the debt. We gave poor people insurance you'll give the money to defense contractors. They didn't show up to vote for free insurance so fuck it. Take it away

Republicans constituents (corporations) are who lured illegals in. Illegal employers. Let's see what you do. Let's see you cut the flow of Muslims. Hope you do
Nothing is free....that's your fatal flaw as a LWNJ....

Forum List

Back