🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP revives rule allowing $1 salaries for government employees

HOLY SMOKES! :eek: you love Russia eh? Well start your course on how to speak the language, cuz it's coming here... :eek::eek:

“This is a big rule change inside there, that allows people to get at places they hadn’t before,” he told reporters.

The new rule follows requests by the Trump transition team for lists of the names of employees involved in specific programs, such as Energy Department scientists who have worked on climate change.
It is a scheme by Republicans to starve the beast

Federal agencies they disapprove of will see their pay scales minimized to the point where they can't hire workers

Then Republicans will declare the agency ineffective and worthy of dissolution

Management was not over priced, and they made excellent choices based on the reality of the situation.....
No, they didn't. Management was simply overpriced, and Hostess would have been better off hiring illegal managers, to save on cost.
No, labor was overpriced,many the company was crushed by it despite managements best efforts...
Forget the $1 rule for politicians. How about every other year instead of the CEO getting the bonus the workers get it. Or split the profits 50% to executives 50% to workers. another $20 million they give employees the bonus?
why? What are you saying the workers have done to deserve that?
Employed a work ethic from the Age of Iron?
That they are compensated for....what extra are they adding to warrant more value?

Trump asked for lists of the NAMES of employees...

WTF

so is he going to run background checks on career employees and if they are registered Democratic or Green Party, he's going to reduce their job position down to a $1 position?

NAMES for GOODNESS SAKE

This is not asking for the different Job positions within the energy department to see which ones you can cull to cut expenses,

this is asking for the names of the people, so they can use their government power to rid them of their jobs on their political affiliation alone, or their position on climate change alone and not the work they accomplished in a position...

THIS IS RUSSIA/PUTIN

it is what is done in a country like Russia or China or North Korea....

what the HECK is going on here?

read the last paragraph

“This is a big rule change inside there that allows people to get at places they hadn’t before,” he told reporters.

The new rule follows requests by the Trump transition team for lists of the names of employees involved in specific programs, such as Energy Department scientists who have worked on climate change.
image.jpeg

Unemployment about to go up to 20%.....You think your pay isn't going to go down? PFT!

the reported unemployment numbers might go to 20%, but the number of unemployed wont be going up.
Whats going to happen is now that king barry is out of office, those that do the reporting will use the real numbers on unemployment instead of the cover up numbers they have been using. The reason for this is that so history will show that barry kept people working but as soon as republicans came in, people lost their jobs the next day.
Who's about to lose their jobs? Government workers I suspect?
who said anyone was going to lose their jobs?
If Republicans do what they say they are going to shrink government agencies. Bigly. Are they not?

It's one of the things I'd like to see actually happen. Cut government in half and actually get serious about the debt

Management was not over priced, and they made excellent choices based on the reality of the situation.....
No, they didn't. Management was simply overpriced, and Hostess would have been better off hiring illegal managers, to save on cost.
No, labor was overpriced,many the company was crushed by it despite managements best efforts...
Forget the $1 rule for politicians. How about every other year instead of the CEO getting the bonus the workers get it. Or split the profits 50% to executives 50% to workers. another $20 million they give employees the bonus?
or, management should forfeit their "golden parachutes" and then try to manage, regular labor.
My brother is just one VP in one fortune 500 company. He makes over $500k (I think) and if they let him go they have to pay him a years pay. Me and him have had arguments he gets very mad if I say he makes too much but the truth is he does. Why? Because he and all the other execs pay has gone up 1000 times since the 70s and workers have stayed behind. We haven't got a raise. You may have and I may have but the American people have not.

You trumpsters suggest the American workers are about to get a bigly raise.

Now you're back to sounding like real Republicans. Admit you conned trumps blue collar base. Their taxes are going to go up, their going to lose social security at 65. I told the trumpsters all their going to get from repubs is advise
Would a previous republican administration have gotten elected, if they had told the People their fuel prices would be increasing?

Unemployment about to go up to 20%.....You think your pay isn't going to go down? PFT!

the reported unemployment numbers might go to 20%, but the number of unemployed wont be going up.
Whats going to happen is now that king barry is out of office, those that do the reporting will use the real numbers on unemployment instead of the cover up numbers they have been using. The reason for this is that so history will show that barry kept people working but as soon as republicans came in, people lost their jobs the next day.
Who's about to lose their jobs? Government workers I suspect?
who said anyone was going to lose their jobs?
If Republicans do what they say they are going to shrink government agencies. Bigly. Are they not?

It's one of the things I'd like to see actually happen. Cut government in half and actually get serious about the debt
Big league....

Setting salaries at $1 is a backdoor way to eliminate agencies for political reasons

Want to work in the Dept of Energy?
pay is $1
You know that's what Mark Zuckerberg mskes. Look it up and see just how many executives work for a dollar a year.

or, management should forfeit their "golden parachutes" and then try to manage, regular labor.
My brother is just one VP in one fortune 500 company. He makes over $500k (I think) and if they let him go they have to pay him a years pay. Me and him have had arguments he gets very mad if I say he makes too much but the truth is he does. Why? Because he and all the other execs pay has gone up 1000 times since the 70s and workers have stayed behind. We haven't got a raise. You may have and I may have but the American people have not.

Now you're back to sounding like real Republicans. Admit you conned trumps blue collar base. Their taxes are going to go up, their going to lose social security at 65. I told the trumpsters all their going to get from repubs is advise
Would a previous republican administration have gotten elected, if they had told the People their fuel prices would be increasing?
Why is Obama raising them? To punish the people?

Setting salaries at $1 is a backdoor way to eliminate agencies for political reasons

pay is $1
We should end the drug war first. The department of energy promotes the general welfare.
Still if we cut the payroll in half would we survive?

Each year cut one agency. Don't cut them all at once. Or cut them all an equal share little by little. They'll figure it out

pay is $1
We should end the drug war first. The department of energy promotes the general welfare.
We,should win the war on drugs....and at the same time, kill the DOE....it's not rocket science....
Only in right wing fantasy. Prohibition has Never worked, in the whole and entire history of our Republic.

3/4 of them shouldn't have a job any way.
The public sector was never supposed to be this big. Period.
How many unconstitutional agencies do we have?
There are fewer federal employees than there were in 1962
Check how many "Contractor" employees they maintain.

He isn't. Conflict in the Middle East increases market risk.

Like I said....

pay is $1

Each year cut one agency. Don't cut them all at once. Or cut them all an equal share little by little. They'll figure it out
only lousy management does that under any form of Capitalism. we have a printing press at an official Mint; all it takes is enough Faith in Capitalism, to make money. Only the nationally and socially fantastical, right wing, never gets it.

pay is $1
We,should win the war on drugs....and at the same time, kill the DOE....it's not rocket science....
Only in right wing fantasy. Prohibition has Never worked, in the whole and entire history of our Republic.
No, your prohibition never has....

pay is $1

only lousy management does that under any form of Capitalism. we have a printing press at an official Mint; all it takes is enough Faith in Capitalism, to make money. Only the nationally and socially fantastical, right wing, never gets it.
You LWNJ fascists never seem to get it....

why? What are you saying the workers have done to deserve that?
Employed a work ethic from the Age of Iron?
That they are compensated for....what extra are they adding to warrant more value?
My brother is compensated different than you and I. Why don't all workers get a year severance when they are leg go?

Do you get vacation and sick days? Would you be OK if the next generation stopped getting those? Of course you would. You're for the workers. Lol.

Like I said....
we paid over one hundred percent inflation on fuel due to our actual invasion of the Middle East. The right wing said nothing; because it was all about guns and warfare.

Forum List

Back