🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP revives rule allowing $1 salaries for government employees

what high road. management was overpriced and didn't want to take responsibility.
Management was not over priced, and they made excellent choices based on the reality of the situation.....
No, they didn't. Management was simply overpriced, and Hostess would have been better off hiring illegal managers, to save on cost.
No, labor was overpriced,many the company was crushed by it despite managements best efforts...
Forget the $1 rule for politicians. How about every other year instead of the CEO getting the bonus the workers get it. Or split the profits 50% to executives 50% to workers. another $20 million they give employees the bonus?

/---- It's none of your business what companies pay their CEOs. It's not taxpayer money, Fidel.
Then don't complain workers aren't doing as well now as they used to. You sent all those high paying jobs overseas and non union companies only give profit sharing and raises to executives.

You will never make America great again for blue collar. Not like my dad who worked for Ford. He had it real good. Those days are over for blue collar. At least the low skilled ones. Those are the people trumps going to disappoint

what high road. management was overpriced and didn't want to take responsibility.
Management was not over priced, and they made excellent choices based on the reality of the situation.....
No, they didn't. Management was simply overpriced, and Hostess would have been better off hiring illegal managers, to save on cost.
No, labor was overpriced,many the company was crushed by it despite managements best efforts...
Forget the $1 rule for politicians. How about every other year instead of the CEO getting the bonus the workers get it. Or split the profits 50% to executives 50% to workers. another $20 million they give employees the bonus?
why? What are you saying the workers have done to deserve that?
They helped make the profits.

Unemployment about to go up to 20%.....You think your pay isn't going to go down? PFT!

the reported unemployment numbers might go to 20%, but the number of unemployed wont be going up.
Whats going to happen is now that king barry is out of office, those that do the reporting will use the real numbers on unemployment instead of the cover up numbers they have been using. The reason for this is that so history will show that barry kept people working but as soon as republicans came in, people lost their jobs the next day.
You may not remember but we used to accuse bush of using a bullshit formula to come up with a bogus unemployment number. You simply forget and now you're using the argument on us. But best argument you have is Clinton signed NAFTA. You're intellectually dishonest.

I want to see how exactly you're going to help the people who gave up looking.

Oh and the economy is already better because those people are looking again. Obama can't help it corporations won't hire the unemployed.
question,
do you ever feel stupid when you assume what I thought 30 years ago when you have only known of my posting for the last year?
Your kind. You people. Lol

And we're paid for that....

/---- It's none of your business what companies pay their CEOs. It's not taxpayer money, Fidel.
Then don't complain workers aren't doing as well now as they used to. You sent all those high paying jobs overseas and non union companies only give profit sharing and raises to executives.

You will never make America great again for blue collar. Not like my dad who worked for Ford. He had it real good. Those days are over for blue collar. At least the low skilled ones. Those are the people trumps going to disappoint
Get the hell out of our way....

Is it made public?

you know that the pay at places like Ford are a major reason that unions became so unpopular and that wages became so over inflated along with the price of commodities?
When someone is paid 30 + an hour to just put nut A on bolt B for every assembly that rolls past his fat uneducated ass, there is something wrong, I dont care if you have been putting that nut on that bolt for 40 years, if you didnt master the task within 5 minutes of starting the job, you should be back sweeping the restroom floor, you should be nowhere near any moving equipment.
Unions are to blame for the loss of jobs and the increase in inflation.

Unemployment about to go up to 20%.....You think your pay isn't going to go down? PFT!

the reported unemployment numbers might go to 20%, but the number of unemployed wont be going up.
Whats going to happen is now that king barry is out of office, those that do the reporting will use the real numbers on unemployment instead of the cover up numbers they have been using. The reason for this is that so history will show that barry kept people working but as soon as republicans came in, people lost their jobs the next day.
You may not remember but we used to accuse bush of using a bullshit formula to come up with a bogus unemployment number. You simply forget and now you're using the argument on us. But best argument you have is Clinton signed NAFTA. You're intellectually dishonest.

I want to see how exactly you're going to help the people who gave up looking.

Oh and the economy is already better because those people are looking again. Obama can't help it corporations won't hire the unemployed.
question,
do you ever feel stupid when you assume what I thought 30 years ago when you have only known of my posting for the last year?
Your kind. You people. Lol
whats my kind, who are these you people that Im included with?
you are making an idiot of yourself right now.

it becomes our business when the right starts to inquire into the wealth and habits of the poor, to try to cut benefits.

a natural rate of unemployment is Only natural to capitalism for the sake of the bottom line.

equal protection of the law is in our Constitution. employment is at will and so too, should unemployment compensation.

Management was paid to make a profit, not fail. There were no production or product quality issues involved.

Good.... most of them aren't worth $.01 let alone $1.

/--- I laugh when Libtards cry Gubmint Shutdown when only non essential workers are sent home. If they are non essential why have them in the first place?
I agree but you do realize you will be adding to unemployment when you cut the government in half. Right? Then after their unemployment insurance runs out, we can say those people still count. They just fell off the books. And you'll have no way of verifying my fake news
Unemployment compensation should be better utilized as a social safety net. It should not run out unless capitalism's, natural rate of unemployment runs out.

Setting salaries at $1 is a backdoor way to eliminate agencies for political reasons

Want to work in the Dept of Energy?
pay is $1

Employed a work ethic from the Age of Iron?

I don't work for a union so I know how it works but let's just say when the gap between rich and poor gets too big and if the middle class keeps struggling and can't save for retirement or go to college somethings gonna give. It's why we came up with all the regulations and labor laws and unions.

Now you guys say unions are no longer necessary. I disagree but right now I can live with how things are. I found a company that pays well and values it's employees. Good German owners who have to pay competitive with their two big competitors.

I've worked for many companies that didn't treat their employees well. I care a lot less now that I've luckily landed in a good place.

This is where corporations want us workers. Divided and fearful for our jobs. Just remember just because your profession is save doesn't mean everyone else is OK too.

And I don't believe Republicans or trump are going to help the people who elected him. The poorly educated blue collar union workers who made a great living but hw bush invented NAFTA and the rest is history

HOLY SMOKES! :eek: you love Russia eh? Well start your course on how to speak the language, cuz it's coming here... :eek::eek:

“This is a big rule change inside there, that allows people to get at places they hadn’t before,” he told reporters.

The new rule follows requests by the Trump transition team for lists of the names of employees involved in specific programs, such as Energy Department scientists who have worked on climate change.

or, management should forfeit their "golden parachutes" and then try to manage, regular labor.
My brother is just one VP in one fortune 500 company. He makes over $500k (I think) and if they let him go they have to pay him a years pay. Me and him have had arguments he gets very mad if I say he makes too much but the truth is he does. Why? Because he and all the other execs pay has gone up 1000 times since the 70s and workers have stayed behind. We haven't got a raise. You may have and I may have but the American people have not.

You trumpsters suggest the American workers are about to get a bigly raise.

Now you're back to sounding like real Republicans. Admit you conned trumps blue collar base. Their taxes are going to go up, their going to lose social security at 65. I told the trumpsters all their going to get from repubs is advise

Who's about to lose their jobs? Government workers I suspect?
who said anyone was going to lose their jobs?

Trump asked for lists of the NAMES of employees...

WTF

so is he going to run background checks on career employees and if they are registered Democratic or Green Party, he's going to reduce their job position down to a $1 position?

NAMES for GOODNESS SAKE

This is not asking for the different Job positions within the energy department to see which ones you can cull to cut expenses,

this is asking for the names of the people, so they can use their government power to rid them of their jobs on their political affiliation alone, or their position on climate change alone and not the work they accomplished in a position...

THIS IS RUSSIA/PUTIN

it is what is done in a country like Russia or China or North Korea....

what the HECK is going on here?

read the last paragraph

“This is a big rule change inside there that allows people to get at places they hadn’t before,” he told reporters.

The new rule follows requests by the Trump transition team for lists of the names of employees involved in specific programs, such as Energy Department scientists who have worked on climate change.

Get the hell out of our way....
I can't wait. I'm already hearing the back tracks. Now Republicans are cool with immigration. They hated "amnesty" for the people already here but now say they understand we need immigrants and Muslims and Mexicans flooding our streets is OK as long as it's legal

Forum List

Back