🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP revives rule allowing $1 salaries for government employees

The poor are subhuman at least they atre looked at that way. They work for 10 bucks an hour. For that I pretend to work.
When you're a democrat, everyone looks like a slave....:lol:
You guys want to "make America great again". My dad back in 1960's went from high school to Ford. He was one of those poorly educated blue collar workers trump promised he would bring their good jobs back. He lied. No way jobs will ever be this good again. My dad was paid well, great benefits, had job security because of the union, got profit sharing and a pension because of the union too. Amazing medical benefits too.

Trump will never make America that great again. Maybe he will make us better than we are right now but America middle class will never be as good as us liberals created with unions labor laws and new deals. The rich won the class warfare you didn't even know was happening
The unions sucked the life out of those companies paying the benefits. Auto companies were paying more in pensions than they were on steel. The unions were vampires sucking the life out of the companies that employed them. As with all parasites, when the host dies, so does the union parasite.

Just a few years ago we saw it happen with Hostess. The company begged the union to let the company survive. The union said no. Where did they think the money was going to come from?

Hostess closed. Sold off the recipes and the owners pocketed a few million. No comfort for the deservedly unemployed union members.
not this right wing fantasy, again.

Hostess merely had, lousy capital management that was overpriced under Any form of True capitalism. Management compensation should have been cut to cover the short fall, not Labor compensation. It was not a labor issue, it was a management issue and they should have taken responsibility instead of simply blamed Labor.

The rich and successful are rich and successful because they do what it takes to make them that way. The poor are poor because they do the things that makes them poor. If I hadn't been born with bi-polar disorder I might've made better choices in life than I did and I might be well off now. One must take responsibility for their own choices.

The truth is the truth.
My brother is a rich VP and he believes he got lucky. Catherine Hepburn said she got lucky someone noticed her.

Let's not confuse people who were born rich with people who are self made.

But I agree if you aren't smart enough to get out of poverty you probably belong there and it's not our fault two poor people decided to have you. Would you rather they didn't? So even though you were born poor you were lucky to be born.

Rich kids will always be more privileged than us. The question is does our society allow for upward mobility? I believe it does.
My half-brother had his father take the car and abandoned the family leaving my step-mother his single mother. They struggled. Today he's in his 30's and he makes 100k a year. He started off working in Temporary jobs and worked his way up. Went to college while working his ass off. He now has a home, a mother, a mother in-law, a hot wife, and 3 kids and he's being a father our father never was. He wasn't born rich but he grew from poverty to success by his own decisions he made in life. Only in America can someone do this.

I was born with a temper and anxiety problem (bi-polar). You might say God screwed me over before I even started. I admit my current life is the consequences of my past choices in life. But their choices was due to my disability which the government won't recognize.

I just want the rent to be paid and food to eat and an internet to play on. I'm willing to work 40 - 60 hours a week in a desk job, which I am qualified for, to have that life.The problem is it takes too much time finding the next job when I'm laid off from my job. I'm working in a job that's seasonal and will end in a matter of weeks. I have no car, it got repo'd. I did find another job but it was also seasonal and required me to leave this job without notice which I refused to do so I lost it. It's hard in my circumstances to find a job that will pay the bills, much less give me enough money to pay for internet school. I can't physically go to college without a car.

The rich and successful are rich and successful because they do what it takes to make them that way. The poor are poor because they do the things that makes them poor. If I hadn't been born with bi-polar disorder I might've made better choices in life than I did and I might be well off now. One must take responsibility for their own choices.

The truth is the truth.
in the Age of Corporate Welfare? even artificial persons are getting a bailout.

The poor are subhuman at least they atre looked at that way. They work for 10 bucks an hour. For that I pretend to work.
You guys want to "make America great again". My dad back in 1960's went from high school to Ford. He was one of those poorly educated blue collar workers trump promised he would bring their good jobs back. He lied. No way jobs will ever be this good again. My dad was paid well, great benefits, had job security because of the union, got profit sharing and a pension because of the union too. Amazing medical benefits too.

Trump will never make America that great again. Maybe he will make us better than we are right now but America middle class will never be as good as us liberals created with unions labor laws and new deals. The rich won the class warfare you didn't even know was happening
The unions sucked the life out of those companies paying the benefits. Auto companies were paying more in pensions than they were on steel. The unions were vampires sucking the life out of the companies that employed them. As with all parasites, when the host dies, so does the union parasite.

Just a few years ago we saw it happen with Hostess. The company begged the union to let the company survive. The union said no. Where did they think the money was going to come from?

Hostess closed. Sold off the recipes and the owners pocketed a few million. No comfort for the deservedly unemployed union members.

Hostess merely had, lousy capital management that was overpriced under Any form of True capitalism. Management compensation should have been cut to cover the short fall, not Labor compensation. It was not a labor issue, it was a management issue and they should have taken responsibility instead of simply blamed Labor.
Not this fascist left wing fantasy again....

Unions celebrated killing their jobs,...fuck them...only true capitalism will stop you fascists....

Or go bankrupt renig on pensions and open back up later as mostess and pay new employees less.

Then blame Obama because workers aren't doing as well now. No shit! Hostess didn't want to pay.

Or go bankrupt renig on pensions and open back up later as mostess and pay new employees less.

Then blame Obama because workers aren't doing as well now. No shit! Hostess didn't want to pay.
Owners sold the brand child, it was their property....hostess stood their ground against Obama and paid the price for taking the high road....

The truth is the truth.
My brother is a rich VP and he believes he got lucky. Catherine Hepburn said she got lucky someone noticed her.

But I agree if you aren't smart enough to get out of poverty you probably belong there and it's not our fault two poor people decided to have you. Would you rather they didn't? So even though you were born poor you were lucky to be born.

Rich kids will always be more privileged than us. The question is does our society allow for upward mobility? I believe it does.
My half-brother had his father take the car and abandoned the family leaving my step-mother his single mother. They struggled. Today he's in his 30's and he makes 100k a year. He started off working in Temporary jobs and worked his way up. Went to college while working his ass off. He now has a home, a mother, a mother in-law, a hot wife, and 3 kids and he's being a father our father never was. He wasn't born rich but he grew from poverty to success by his own decisions he made in life. Only in America can someone do this.

I was born with a temper and anxiety problem (bi-polar). You might say God screwed me over before I even started. I admit my current life is the consequences of my past choices in life. But their choices was due to my disability which the government won't recognize.

I just want the rent to be paid and food to eat and an internet to play on. I'm willing to work 40 - 60 hours a week in a desk job, which I am qualified for, to have that life.The problem is it takes too much time finding the next job when I'm laid off from my job. I'm working in a job that's seasonal and will end in a matter of weeks. I have no car, it got repo'd. I did find another job but it was also seasonal and required me to leave this job without notice which I refused to do so I lost it. It's hard in my circumstances to find a job that will pay the bills, much less give me enough money to pay for internet school. I can't physically go to college without a car.
I do wish it was easier to find work when you're looking and I hate it that a lot of companies have a policy not to hire the long term unemployed.

Are you a Republican? In Michigan they cut unemployment insurance down from 6 months to 5 and it was during the recession. Bastards.

Unions celebrated killing their jobs,...fuck them...only true capitalism will stop you fascists....
management asked for and got higher compensation, for being lousy.

Management was too busy getting richer while Labor got poorer.

Owners sold the brand child, it was their property....hostess stood their ground against Obama and paid the price for taking the high road....
what high road. management was overpriced and didn't want to take responsibility.

Except management was getting richer, and labor wasn't getting poorer...so....

what high road. management was overpriced and didn't want to take responsibility.
Management was not over priced, and they made excellent choices based on the reality of the situation.....

The truth is the truth.

I do wish it was easier to find work when you're looking and I hate it that a lot of companies have a policy not to hire the long term unemployed.

Are you a Republican? In Michigan they cut unemployment insurance down from 6 months to 5 and it was during the recession. Bastards.
the rich got to keep their multimillion dollar bonuses for lying to their stockholders. the right insist the poor should be persecuted for welfare fraud. what do you think.

No, management was retained to protect as much value as the could while they closed the company.....so

Last edited:

Except management was getting richer, and labor wasn't getting poorer...so....
Yes, they were. You are remembering, right wing fantasy.

Management was not over priced, and they made excellent choices based on the reality of the situation.....
No, they didn't. Management was simply overpriced, and Hostess would have been better off hiring illegal managers, to save on cost.

The truth is the truth.

I'm a Compassionate Libertarian.
If I had been successful in life I probably would be a lot like Neal Boortz. But I wasn't so I feel sorry for those who can't make it on their own efforts. People like myself.

No, management was retained to protect as much value ifmthenassetsmwhilemthey closed the company.....so
only lousy managers could not make like Henry Ford and double Labor wages while realizing gains from efficiency.

No, management was retained to protect as much value ifmthenassetsmwhilemthey closed the company.....so
only lousy managers could not make like Henry Ford and double Labor wages while realizing gains from efficiency.
That makes no sense...

No, they didn't. Management was simply overpriced, and Hostess would have been better off hiring illegal managers, to save on cost.
No, labor was overpriced,many the company was crushed by it despite managements best efforts...

Forum List

Back