GOP supporters challenge, I dare you to take it!!

I mean if Obama hadn't been so corrupt and gotten rid of some of them then we might have more.

Every single time I ask people here to come with facts or debate shit that is real, the GOP deflectors come full force....for the last time, either put up or shut up and stop harping on just one thing, which is nothing. The gov. funded highway system wouldn't have a chance today with you GOP nuts so thank God for Ike!!

Tiggeerreed starts a thread asking what the GOP did then has a hissy over their accomplishments. Maybe she needs to knead some play doh.
My God, you nuts took this shit all the way back to slavery when the GOP was in power and you come to me with 4 fuckin things??? Do I look like a gotdamn Trump supporter???? Bottom line, you neo nuts got nuthin from this party but fear and your panties shoved up your ass's, own the facts...the GOP is a worthless fuckin party that bring nothing to this country by problems and mo problems...FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well golly, Tigggeerrrred. The accomplishments of the GOP are like term paper length, ya know. Even intelligent GOPer's can't type that all out off the top of their heads. Speaking of heads- pull your's out of your butt, will ya already?
I could google democratic accomplishments and shut this site down with so much shit to list.....the GOP, would take seconds!!

Tiggeerreed starts a thread asking what the GOP did then has a hissy over their accomplishments. Maybe she needs to knead some play doh.
My God, you nuts took this shit all the way back to slavery when the GOP was in power and you come to me with 4 fuckin things??? Do I look like a gotdamn Trump supporter???? Bottom line, you neo nuts got nuthin from this party but fear and your panties shoved up your ass's, own the facts...the GOP is a worthless fuckin party that bring nothing to this country by problems and mo problems...FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well golly, Tigggeerrrred. The accomplishments of the GOP are like term paper length, ya know. Even intelligent GOPer's can't type that all out off the top of their heads. Speaking of heads- pull your's out of your butt, will ya already?
I could google democratic accomplishments and shut this site down with so much shit to list.....the GOP, would take seconds!!
So go away and play with your google. The grown ups are talking here.

So go away and play with your google. The grown ups are talking here.
My point exactly...YAW GOT NUTTIN....LLOLOLOLOLOLO

The question posed at the top of this thread is one that seems valid but in fact betrays an appalling lack of understanding of the United States government.

Republican "positions" are to be found in the United States Constitution and the existing laws of the land, with the exception of those ridiculous laws that were enacted when Democrats had control of the Executive and Legislative branches of government (e.g., of course the 'Affordable Care Act' - soon to be referred to historically as the Un-affordable Care Act).

The Republican "position" is that the Federal Government has limited powers as described mainly in Article I Section 8 of the Constitution, and all other governing powers remain with the States and the People.

The Republican position is that until the Constitution is amended on the matters, the issues of ABORTION, Marriage, the Death Penalty, fishing, mining, gun ownership, manufacturing, farming, and the FUCKING minimum wage (which should be abolished in any event) should all be matters for the State and the people to decide.

The Republican position is that the Federal Government has no fucking business telling any school administrator or teacher ANYTHING, as that topic is not within the authority or power of the Federal Government. The Republican position is that the Federal government has no right whatsoever to tell any private employer or merchant who they can hire, fire, promote, or demote, who they can sell to or decline to sell to, or buy from or decline to buy from, even if they do it because of the person's race, religion, ethnicity, relative beauty or ugliness, obesity, whether they have freckles, or a poor sense of humor. None of this is the Federal Government's business - until the Constitution is amended to make it the Federal Government's business.

I could go on.

The Republican "position" is that (a) the existing immigration laws of the United States ought to be enforced(!), and (b) that they are in place for the benefit of the people who are already here legally, and not for the benefit of the people who want to come here. In fact, the Republican "position" is that the inscription at the base of the Statue of Liberty is not actually a part of American law or the Constitution!

The question posed at the top of this thread is one that seems valid but in fact betrays an appalling lack of understanding of the United States government.

Republican "positions" are to be found in the United States Constitution and the existing laws of the land, with the exception of those ridiculous laws that were enacted when Democrats had control of the Executive and Legislative branches of government (e.g., of course the 'Affordable Care Act' - soon to be referred to historically as the Un-affordable Care Act).

The Republican "position" is that the Federal Government has limited powers as described mainly in Article I Section 8 of the Constitution, and all other governing powers remain with the States and the People.

The Republican position is that until the Constitution is amended on the matters, the issues of ABORTION, Marriage, the Death Penalty, fishing, mining, gun ownership, manufacturing, farming, and the FUCKING minimum wage (which should be abolished in any event) should all be matters for the State and the people to decide.

The Republican position is that the Federal Government has no fucking business telling any school administrator or teacher ANYTHING, as that topic is not within the authority or power of the Federal Government. The Republican position is that the Federal government has no right whatsoever to tell any private employer or merchant who they can hire, fire, promote, or demote, who they can sell to or decline to sell to, or buy from or decline to buy from, even if they do it because of the person's race, religion, ethnicity, relative beauty or ugliness, obesity, whether they have freckles, or a poor sense of humor. None of this is the Federal Government's business - until the Constitution is amended to make it the Federal Government's business.

I could go on.

The Republican "position" is that (a) the existing immigration laws of the United States ought to be enforced(!), and (b) that they are in place for the benefit of the people who are already here legally, and not for the benefit of the people who want to come here. In fact, the Republican "position" is that the inscription at the base of the Statue of Liberty is not actually a part of American law or the Constitution!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when you answer my damned question, otherwise shove your history lesson up the wazu and rotate on it!!

The interstate highway system was another idea of the GOP. Have you ever traveled on it? It's an engineering marvel. You can get to far away places really fast in a car. It's much quicker than country roads, really it is quite amazing and efficient.
So far, we got 19th and 20th century accomplishments, ending slavery, allowing women the vote and the highway system......LOLOLOL oh and the capital gains tax. 200 plus years of being in power and this is the best you got.....???? Pa---thet----ic!!!!!

OMG. . . I am giving you huge accomplishments.

You call them "pathetic."

You must understand dear child, the philosophical foundations which under-gird each party is different. The GOP, at least in theory, doesn't believe it is the government's JOB to interfere with the functioning of society. It is only supposed to protect the rights guaranteed in the Constitution, provide common defense and general welfare, and undertake civic infrastructure projects that the society can not promote through free enterprise. . . (see tragedy of the commons.)

Otherwise, it is supposed to be hands off. Anything else inevitably leads to a corrupt government that grows itself only to enrich bureaucrats with the adoption of programs that, over time, become bloated to the point of excess and failure, which were, from the outset, not necessarily authorized by the mandate of the constitution to begin with.

If you want a nanny state, move to Cuba. Our constitution, according to the philosophy of the GOP, never mandated the government take care of individual problems. That is for YOU to sort out.
Okay, you fuckin idiot, show me how to keep the air in this country clear and clean once the EPA is gone...otherwise kiss my black fuckin ass!!
Nixon put the EPA in place. It has grown out of control though, needs to be reeled in before they kill the last business in America.

I challenge any one here to name one GOP policy that stands to this day as an effective worth while policy....just one!!

The GOP stands for freedom and smaller government.
Thats why you see none.
Not like the Dems policies that make people reliant on government handouts, treats them like 5 year olds and robs the working class of more taxes.

Civil rights and capital gains.....Civil rights, LBJ a democrat and capital gains, for the rich....Listen, I want to know of any policy this party has put forth for every day working americans that still holds true to this day. I am even allowing you nuts to go back into the 20th century for an answer, because God knows you bastards have done nothing this century but get tax payer welfare check.....I'll be waiting!!

Kennedy, and LB signed the Medicare bill. He was big on civil rights. The GOP, all about money and tax cuts for the wealthy. The last time the Pubs had control of all 3 was in the 20's, which led to the great depression of 29.

Lets all remember that we subsidized their healthcare, pay their salaries and pensions, and the GOP work for us, we do not work for them (but we do) one of the great ironies of life. Never forget to tell them you work for me ,

our taxes support them ,and they want to spit on us.

The interstate highway system was another idea of the GOP. Have you ever traveled on it? It's an engineering marvel. You can get to far away places really fast in a car. It's much quicker than country roads, really it is quite amazing and efficient.
So far, we got 19th and 20th century accomplishments, ending slavery, allowing women the vote and the highway system......LOLOLOL oh and the capital gains tax. 200 plus years of being in power and this is the best you got.....???? Pa---thet----ic!!!!!

You must understand dear child, the philosophical foundations which under-gird each party is different. The GOP, at least in theory, doesn't believe it is the government's JOB to interfere with the functioning of society. It is only supposed to protect the rights guaranteed in the Constitution, provide common defense and general welfare, and undertake civic infrastructure projects that the society can not promote through free enterprise. . . (see tragedy of the commons.)

Otherwise, it is supposed to be hands off. Anything else inevitably leads to a corrupt government that grows itself only to enrich bureaucrats with the adoption of programs that, over time, become bloated to the point of excess and failure, which were, from the outset, not necessarily authorized by the mandate of the constitution to begin with.

If you want a nanny state, move to Cuba. Our constitution, according to the philosophy of the GOP, never mandated the government take care of individual problems. That is for YOU to sort out.
Okay, you fuckin idiot, show me how to keep the air in this country clear and clean once the EPA is gone...otherwise kiss my black fuckin ass!!
http://scholarship.law.berkeley.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1037&context=elq

The Republican party payed in blood to free the slaves. Democrats payed and loss the right to own them. Slavery has been illegal in the US since that time.

Nixon put the EPA in place. It has grown out of control though, needs to be reeled in before they kill the last business in America.

Thank God for the EPA (I didn't realize Nixon started that).
Gallery: Why Nixon Created the EPA

Civil rights and capital gains.....Civil rights, LBJ a democrat and capital gains, for the rich....Listen, I want to know of any policy this party has put forth for every day working americans that still holds true to this day. I am even allowing you nuts to go back into the 20th century for an answer, because God knows you bastards have done nothing this century but get tax payer welfare check.....I'll be waiting!!

Kennedy, and LB signed the Medicare bill. He was big on civil rights. The GOP, all about money and tax cuts for the wealthy. The last time the Pubs had control of all 3 was in the 20's, which led to the great depression of 29.

Lets all remember that we subsidized their healthcare, pay their salaries and pensions, and the GOP work for us, we do not work for them (but we do) one of the great ironies of life. Never forget to tell them you work for me ,

our taxes support them ,and they want to spit on us.

Who controls D.C. has nothing to do with the economy.

Now, who controls FED policy and Wall-street? Well, that is a whole other ball of wax.

The Republicans championed and fought for civil rights and they voted for it in larger numbers then the dems that had blocked it for years.,

Civil rights
While we're on that topic, emancipation wasn't all that bad of an idea. . . .

The war was probably short sighted, but what the hell, while we were already at war over states rights, might as well. ;)
The DNC wasn't in existance back then and please stop it.....you guys are so stuck on your ignorance and blind allegence to a party that has done not a motherfuckin thing for anybody but the gotdamned rich and you whores no it!!

Again come here with one fuckin idea you maggots have given to this country that average hard working people have benefit from, just one, just one fuckin idea!!
Did Republicans in fact create and enforce emancipation of the slaves? Yes or No?

Thank God for the EPA (I didn't realize Nixon started that).
Gallery: Why Nixon Created the EPA
Congratulations, you got one.....coming from the second most corrupt GOP president in US history...I'm proud of you...oh and by the way, he too left our economy in the shits.
images
upload_2016-11-15_19-29-19.jpeg
upload_2016-11-15_19-28-32.jpeg
I remember those days.

The Republicans championed and fought for civil rights and they voted for it in larger numbers then the dems that had blocked it for years.,
For me, as a black person, you can not in the one breath as white people be the very reason rights for minorities were denied and also be the very same people to end the shit.....think about it. And also understand that Republicans did not fight for civil rights for black until AFTER Kennedy was assassinated.

Forum List

Back