GOP supporters challenge, I dare you to take it!!

Civil rights and capital gains.....Civil rights, LBJ a democrat and capital gains, for the rich....Listen, I want to know of any policy this party has put forth for every day working americans that still holds true to this day. I am even allowing you nuts to go back into the 20th century for an answer, because God knows you bastards have done nothing this century but get tax payer welfare check.....I'll be waiting!!

If it were not for Lincoln and the Republican party you would still be enslaved...

So please let stop with the nonsense...
Child please....if it wasn't for slavery, you white boys would still be trying to figure out how to profit from Cotton and your white mops would still be trying to figure out how to boil fuckin water

Sure and you believe that because you're one stupid fucking parasite on humanity!

I bet you believe that Blacks were the only slaves in those days and that Blacks did not own slaves either, right?

Lincoln brought on a war and with it Slaves were freed... Ike created the interstate system... Teddy Roosevelt, well was the First President to win the Nobel Peace prize and fought against those like Rockefeller's... Nixon open the door to China after Mao closed it and was trying to pass Universal Healthcare along with Kennedy but the Democratic Party stopped it...

So get a book and read or just google every Republican President or don't and let MSNBC and Democracy Now tell you how to think!
One thing I am not going to engage, is a white motherfucka trying to school me on black history. So on that note, Bye!!

Civil rights and capital gains.....Civil rights, LBJ a democrat and capital gains, for the rich....Listen, I want to know of any policy this party has put forth for every day working americans that still holds true to this day. I am even allowing you nuts to go back into the 20th century for an answer, because God knows you bastards have done nothing this century but get tax payer welfare check.....I'll be waiting!!

If it were not for Lincoln and the Republican party you would still be enslaved...

So please let stop with the nonsense...
Child please....if it wasn't for slavery, you white boys would still be trying to figure out how to profit from Cotton and your white mops would still be trying to figure out how to boil fuckin water

Sure and you believe that because you're one stupid fucking parasite on humanity!

I bet you believe that Blacks were the only slaves in those days and that Blacks did not own slaves either, right?

Lincoln brought on a war and with it Slaves were freed... Ike created the interstate system... Teddy Roosevelt, well was the First President to win the Nobel Peace prize and fought against those like Rockefeller's... Nixon open the door to China after Mao closed it and was trying to pass Universal Healthcare along with Kennedy but the Democratic Party stopped it...

So get a book and read or just google every Republican President or don't and let MSNBC and Democracy Now tell you how to think!
One thing I am not going to engage, is a white motherfucka trying to school me on black history. So on that note, Bye!!

Where was I schooling you in this thread?

Oh, is it from your thread where you requested GOP voters to show you how stupid you were?

I can not help it you did not know that there were Native American slaves and Blacks also owned slaves back in the slave days... Hell Slavery still goes on and yet you seem just fine with it as long as it is not you and your family that is enslaved...

Forum List

Back