GOP to shutdown govt. and default on debt

What is supposed to happen is that both bills come to the table and they reach a compromise. Democrats just won't compromise.

how should the Democrats compromise next year when the House sends them a bill that guts FEMA, the EPA, the DEA, and the Department of Education?

cause if this is how the Republicans are now going to play, then the Senate has a few tricks for ya. :)

NO, the PEOPLE don't want or require Obamacare. It isn't the GOP you MORON.

Huh, and yet The People re-elected lots of folks who voted for ObamaCare.

:)

And they fired a lot of people who did vote for it. 2010 ring any bells? It isn't like anyone getting raped on payday when it comes to insurance premiums and taxes are happy.
Even Obama Voters are being SCREWED ROYALLY...And are in rebellion...Obama Makes IT about HIMSELF...

What a narcissistic ASSWIPE he remains...

Obama tweets on House vote: “They actually did it!”

poa_s640x427.jpg

The Narcissist-In Chief said this was an attack against HIM....FORGET it was people in the HOUSE standing for what is right, just, correct and speaking FINALLY for the PEOPLE that sent them there.

Mr. Obama? YOU make THIS about you...? Reallly? It MORE than that. YOU sir, are insignificant...a BOIL on the ASS of this Republic that should have been REMOVED.

The Senate will not approve the House bill.

so what will the House do? will the House submit a new bill that funds the government and the ACA?

if the House cares about America, they will submit a bill that the Senate will pass.

as for the debt, we must pay our debts.

The House approved spending. They must now approve debt to pay for that spending.

Otherwise we will be a deadbeat nation.

No...That is not how it works. The decision is in the Senate's hands. The House did its job. They are out of it.
So desperate are you to exonerate the democrat party of any responsibility, you are willing to make up stuff as you go to in order cover for them...

IOF a shutdown occurs? Obama and the SENATE Democrats with Dingy harry Reid will OWN IT.

..Who is holding the government hostage? Those who demand they get their own way no matter what?...

why is the GOP insisting that the ACA not be funded or they will shut down the govt?

You are not going to twist this debate to the shape you wish.
You appear to be under the delusion that the job of the House is to give the Senate what it wants. It doesn't work that way. This is precisely one of the reasons why they framers gave us TWO houses of Congress.

If the GOP shuts down the govt. and defaults the USA on its debts, they will reap the whirlwind in November 2014.

Once again, spewing lib talking points will not gain you any credibility here.
The Senate has the ball. They were given a bill that fully funds the federal government. If they choose to reject it, then THEY and THEY ALONE are responsible for any shut downs...

..Who is holding the government hostage? Those who demand they get their own way no matter what?...

why is the GOP insisting that the ACA not be funded or they will shut down the govt?

You appear to be under the delusion that the job of the House is to give the Senate what it wants. It doesn't work that way. This is precisely one of the reasons why they framers gave us TWO houses of Congress.
Point? HOFFSTRA is OWNED in his own thread...gotta LOVE it! :lol:

Exactly. It's supposed to be hard to push through radical change nationally without a solid consensus.

The Republicans knowingly passed a budget continuation bill that fails to fund a new program that was passed by the House, Senate, and signed by the President.

This is an act of obstruction, as they know the Senate will not approve such a bill.

The House should send the Senate a bill that they know will be passed.

And you keep repeating the same talking points.
And you still exist under the same delusion.
"The House should send the Senate a bill that they know will be passed."..
Says WHO?

What is supposed to happen is that both bills come to the table and they reach a compromise. Democrats just won't compromise.

how should the Democrats compromise next year when the House sends them a bill that guts FEMA, the EPA, the DEA, and the Department of Education?

cause if this is how the Republicans are now going to play, then the Senate has a few tricks for ya. :)
WHY does PARTY matter to you? Are you really this dense and don't even care about yourself/ DEMS wish to CONTROL YOU...Keep drinkin the Kool-Aid son...harms NO ONE but YOU and the rest of us...

*DOLT*

Says WHO?

oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that futility was a good way to get things done.

Says WHO?

oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that futility was a good way to get things done.
^^THIS is an answer? Really?

Boo...Hoffstra? You lost.

I am assuming the Republicans never want to get back into the white house........

They force a shutdown and they will be literally fucked. Ask the millions of Americans who gave Obama another term. Pretty sure those on Social security and disability and the Veterans and military would just be so thrilled.

I am assuming the Republicans never want to get back into the white house........

They force a shutdown and they will be literally fucked. Ask the millions of Americans who gave Obama another term. Pretty sure those on Social security and disability and the Veterans and military would just be so thrilled.

they assume the American people won't remember a month-long shutdown.

but you know what? in the end we all know that the GOP will cave.

the GOP will be the ones to flinch.

....but the damage will have been done. Plus the games they are gonna play with the debt limit will seal their fate.

November 2014 is gonna be cleanin-House time!!!!!! :)

Maybe. Maybe not. People don't like being conned, and ACA was first-class bait and switch. I for one will be much more inclined to vote Republican if they succeed in throwing a wrench in ACA. And voting Republican is something I've never done before.

And this is WHY they Oppose Obamacare? JUST to get in office? Really? Principle much? Obviously NOT.

Go away partisan HACK.

Maybe. Maybe not. People don't like being conned, and ACA was first-class bait and switch. I for one will be much more inclined to vote Republican if they succeed in throwing a wrench in ACA - something I've never done before.

But they won't succeed.

ObamaCare, the ACA, will get its funding.

The GOP will flinch. They will cave.

And they will cave with the debt limit too.

Its what they do. :)

Maybe. Maybe not. People don't like being conned, and ACA was first-class bait and switch. I for one will be much more inclined to vote Republican if they succeed in throwing a wrench in ACA - something I've never done before.

But they won't succeed.

ObamaCare, the ACA, will get its funding.

The GOP will flinch. They will cave.

And they will cave with the debt limit too.

Its what they do. :)
NO they won't cave. The game is SET. Start sweating for your heroes. THEY will blink. The ONUS is on them.

Forum List

Back