Gotta hand it to you libs/dems

That's correct. I do so, regularly.

Curiosity. That's how I'm confident that I know what I'm talking about when I make specific observations.

As opposed to you, doing nothing more than humping legs. Worthless. Boring.
so your "specific observations" are.....whatever they say i am against.....and your saying that im doing nothing but humping legs?....geezus mac open your eyes...

If your in America I will gladly pay for you to leave it, but only if you promise to never come back. If you don't love it, leave it. 🇱🇷
yet you are the one whining about the country.

I didn't think a political party could screw up a nation as fast as you did.
But hats off. Mission accomplished.
That was and is and will always be their goal. They hate, and have hated the country since its very founding and power elites around the world need the entire idea that the people could ever think they could ever have power to be eradicated. That is what America stated out as. An idea.

Remember slavery was something that was rather common in the world and throughout its history. So, the slave trade that the Europe partnered with African warlords and Muslim nations (mainly the Moors and Ottomans) was commonly. Just the paradigm and finally ended at least here in the Americas and stopped in this nation by Republicans.

Funny though isn't it? How those glorious European nations like Spain Portugal France England and the Dutch don't need to pay reparations and neither do any of the African nations that engaged in slavery and still do today.

Somehow Republicans who freed the slaves, ended slavery, desegregated the schools, passed the Civil Rights Act, made MLK Day a holiday, but do owe reparations.

The power elites my man. The globalist power elites.

Milk has reached $7.00/ gal, and gasoline not far behind.

You are getting ripped off and blaming it on some politician.

1647781642220.png

1647781691522.png

Watch FOX for an hour. Tune in Hannity. Tune in Tucker.

Pretty soon you'll wonder how we're not having mass suicides.

These people are absolutely miserable.

Now that the NYT has admitted Hunters laptop is real and not a Russian hoax, why do you think CNN and the MSM deliberately hid the truth from you leftists?

Now that the NYT has admitted Hunters laptop is real and not a Russian hoax, why do you think CNN and the MSM deliberately hid the truth from you leftists?
I'll say it yet again:

If you think there is something wrong, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If he's found guilty, nail him good. If anyone else is involved, go after them too. Including family.

It's just a shame that you Trumpsters don't have the integrity to say the same thing about your hero.

I'll say it yet again:

If you think there is something wrong, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If he's found guilty, nail him good. If anyone else is involved, go after them too. Including family.

It's just a shame that you Trumpsters don't have the integrity to say the same thing about your hero.
Funny....he's gotta be the most investigated President in history and ya still got nothing

I see the church of the sacred echo chambers has released its inmates. It evidently is not so screwed up you can complain on a message board.
I see dumb people. They are everywhere on this board. They don’t even know they are dumb. You’re case in point

I'll say it yet again:

Classic leftist dodge. You said nothing.

Just got a notification, Garbage collection just went up $15.00 a pay period due to increased gas prices.
Milk has reached $7.00/ gal, and gasoline not far behind.

All part of the plan.....

The democrats believe there are too many people.......and by people they mean you and me, not them........and that we are destroying the planet.....less gas, higher food prices makes it harder to have and raise a family...

"So your...." is usually followed by a lie. And it is here.

You can fabricate my words if you'd like.

But you're boring as hell.
you dont like it when someone doesnt agree with you,do you?..... the die hards are like that....you have become what you claim you hate mac....a die hard party person...

Forum List

Back