Gotta hand it to you libs/dems

In post 39, you said, "you have become what you claim you hate mac....a die hard party person...", when you were bitching about me, as always.

Your words.

Back them up.
that wasnt a question,that was a statement.....the question was....you dont like it when someone doesnt agree with you,do you?...no you dont...

that wasnt a question,that was a statement.....the question was....you dont like it when someone doesnt agree with you,do you?...no you dont...
Depends on how they do it. When they just bitch and moan like you, I have no patience.

Now, in post 39, you said, "you have become what you claim you hate mac....a die hard party person..."

Explain how I'm a "die hard party person".

Last time I'll ask, Karen. Back up your words.

Depends on how they do it. When they just bitch and moan like you, I have no patience.

Now, in post 39, you said, "you have become what you claim you hate mac....a die hard party person..."

you back up the left 9 out of 10 times here.....you never say shit to the lefty posters here.....its all about trump and the fucking republicans.....and mac you know dam well i aint the only poster here saying this...if you dont like being called a die hard party person ....dont act like one...

you back up the left 9 out of 10 times here.....you never say shit to the lefty posters here.....its all about trump and the fucking republicans.....and mac you know dam well i aint the only poster here saying this...if you dont like being called a die hard party person ....dont act like one...
So it's not about party or issues. It's about my opinion of Trump specifically. Even though I've explained this to you, more than once. You just brush it off, even though I have explained it in good faith.

This is why I don't bother engaging. You just can't be honest.

Dismissed.

So it's not about party or issues. It's about my opinion of Trump specifically. Even though I've explained this to you, more than once. You just brush it off, even though I have explained it in good faith.

This is why I don't bother engaging. You just can't be honest.

Dismissed.
yea thats what its all about.....geezus.....

I don’t know how in the hell something that clear and that direct and that complete could possibly be over your head.

Yet, at the same, I do know what I’m dealing with. So, too bad.

You didn’t answer the question. You chose to continue lying to yourself.

Forum List

Back