GotterDemmerung

How can they find illegal voters when they refuse to give the federal government the information?

Here's Napoleon's army of 680,000 which invaded Russia:

france.jpg

Here's Trump's imaginary army of 5,000,000 illegal voters in California he can't seem to find:

mexicans.jpg

So now you playing ignorant?

How quaint

Forty-four states and DC have refused to give certain voter information to Trump commission
By Liz Stark and Grace Hauck, CNN
Updated 5:49 AM EDT, Wed July 05, 2017
170704165634-trump-kobach-super-169.jpg

Trump invented millions of mustachioed, drug running, rapist Mexicans voting in California. And now he and his Tard Herd are trying to backward prove this ridiculous fantasy. :lol:

Trump's favorite circular tactic:

TRUMP: There are five million illegals Mexicans on Pluto.

PARROTING TARDS: THERE ARE FIVE MILLION ILLEGAL MEXICANS ON PLUTO!

REPORTER: Mr. President, you don't really think there are five million Mexicans on Pluto, do you?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people have been saying there are!

By this November, will Dems even be a viable political party?
  • Trump is having DHS Crack down on their vote manufacturing plant in their big cities. Think of an election where only legal, registered living Democrats vote. Can they still win NY and CA?
  • The Tax Law will increase the pace at which tax paying people are fleeing high tax Democrat states in favor of Florida, Texas and points south
  • Hillary, Fusion GPS and a few others are looking at "Oz" and "Orange is the New Black" as their future
Will 2018 be the twilight of the Dems?
  • Dems just won in Alabama. Not worried at all about California and New York.
  • Never heard of someone moving because of taxes, especially middle class or working class folks.
  • Plenty in the Trump cabal looking at that future.

Never heard of someone moving because of taxes, especially middle class or working class folks.

I am middle class and I moved from Chicago to south Carolina because of high taxes..

So you lie
You're so dumb, lol the way you talked to me earlier one would think you lived in SC during Nikki Haley's terrible term as Governor.

And you're not even a fucking southerner.

You're everything wrong with the South.

Not a single one of you in the South any more is a Southerner, you're all northern carpet baggers and half-bred black muts whose moms had sex with that big black slave cock behind their hubby's back.

you're all northern carpet baggers and half-bred black muts whose moms had sex with that big black slave cock behind their hubby's back.

Btw I just reported you ..you can't say that against the USMB rules

Forty-four states and DC have refused to give certain voter information to Trump commission

Hmmmm...44 states.

States.

Are they all blue states? :lol:

It doesn't matter now dies it?

It's like California not wanting to report how many abortions they have in a year..

How can the federal government find out if illegals voted or not?

Hmmmm...44 states.

States.

It's like California not wanting to report how many abortions they have in a year..

Gee, five million illegal voters, completely undetected.

These Mexicans are geniuses!

Occam's Razor, dipshit.

Five million Mexicans, or one fucking egomaniacal retard pulling shit out of his ass?

Trump's commission wasted all that taxpayer money chasing a phantasm.

Now we are going to pull DHS away from hunting for terrorists to stroke a retard's ego.

• Trump is having DHS Crack down on their vote manufacturing plant in their big cities. Think of an election where only legal, registered living Democrats vote. Can they still win NY and CA?
  • The Tax Law will increase the pace at which tax paying people are fleeing high tax Democrat states in favor of Florida, Texas and points south
  • Hillary, Fusion GPS and a few others are looking at "Oz" and "Orange is the New Black" as their future
  • Never heard of someone moving because of taxes, especially middle class or working class folks.

Never heard of someone moving because of taxes, especially middle class or working class folks.

I am middle class and I moved from Chicago to south Carolina because of high taxes..

So you lie
So you picked up and moved because of a ~ $5.00/1000.00 greater tax burden? That's wack.
CNN/Money: Taxes state by state

Hmmmm...44 states.

States.

Occam's Razor, dipshit.

Five million Mexicans, or one fucking egomaniacal retard pulling shit out of his ass?

Release the voting records..

Then we will see who is right and who is wrong..not that complicated is it, since California gives driver license to illegals now is it?

Hmmmm...44 states.

States.

Occam's Razor, dipshit.

Release the voting records..

Then we will see who is right and who is wrong..not that complicated is it, since California gives driver license to illegals now is it?
Release the tax returns.

You damned hypocrite. Just stop touching the kids.

• "Never heard of someone moving because of taxes, especially middle class or working class folks."
Have you Googled it? California and NY are losing tax payers in droves.

And Illinois.
Are they moving because of taxes or something more important like job opportunities or family? I would find it hard to pick up stakes and move away from job, friends, and family just because of state income tax being marginally lower somewhere else.

They specifically say they are leaving due to high taxes.
And marginally lower? How about zero state income tax?
They get you in different ways like high sales taxes, property taxes, etc. Oregon has high income taxes, but zero sales tax, so we rank 46th in total taxes.

So you lie
So you picked up and moved because of a ~ $5.00/1000.00 greater tax burden? That's wack.

$5,000 grand property tax in Illinois, $400 a year in south Carolina

$12 bucks a pack of smokes in Chicago, $4.00 bucks a pack of smokes in south Carolina

Not that complicated now is it?

So you lie

$12 bucks a pack of smokes in Chicago, $4.00 bucks a pack of smokes in south Carolina

So you moved to better support your smoking habit?

So you lie

That's what my examples you got out of it?

We could go further if you like you do know Chicago puts a tax on candy bars that contains nuts right?

Payday candy bar cost more then a hersey bar with out nuts.. another example..

So you lie

We could go further if you like you do know Chicago puts a tax on candy bars that contains nuts right?

I'm just pulling your chain. I wouldn't want to live in Chicago either, or any other city that big. Too crowded.

So you lie

I'm just pulling your chain. I wouldn't want to live in Chicago either, or any other city that big. Too crowded.

Thank you you stupid hill Billy:)

Forum List

Back