Government and their minion corporations are developing AI to read your mind

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Does not surprise me in the least.

Soon we will be unable to hide our very thoughts from the woke corporate minions of the government.

Soon we will be unable to hide our very thoughts from the woke corporate minions of the government.

Ditch the Holy Glowing Rectangle NOW.

Or many, many years ago, like I did.

Several things here........................first, in your article it specifically states that it is extremely limited, as well as REQUIRES the cooperation of the subject being tested.

And, while there are things out in the world today that can read brain waves in a very limited way (thought guided wheelchairs for one), they require some type of receiver that is sitting on the person's head, not something that can "read your thoughts" from a distance.

This is much fear about nothing. Current technology can't detect brain waves from a distance of a couple of inches, and considering that it would require a hell of a lot more power than the brain generates, reading thoughts from a distance won't be a reality for a LONG time.

Several things here........................first, in your article it specifically states that it is extremely limited, as well as REQUIRES the cooperation of the subject being tested.

And, while there are things out in the world today that can read brain waves in a very limited way (thought guided wheelchairs for one), they require some type of receiver that is sitting on the person's head, not something that can "read your thoughts" from a distance.

This is much fear about nothing. Current technology can't detect brain waves from a distance of a couple of inches, and considering that it would require a hell of a lot more power than the brain generates, reading thoughts from a distance won't be a reality for a LONG time.
Won't happen for a long time, eh?

Well, that makes me feel better.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raise your kids republicans, so there won't be anything in their minds to read

Current "AI" is little more than a fancy internet tool to conglomerate random posts/musings into a coherent dialogue to convince normies they're encountering sentient thoughts.

Good for churning out college theses on the fly, but not much more. Yet.

However, couple that with quantum computing?

Then we could be well and truly fucked.

Great Alan Parsons tune, BTW. ;)

Forum List

Back