Government shutdown & Orange Virus: 'I don’t care what the political ramifications are'!

So we have an Orange Virus threatening to shut down the government to pay for a wall that Mexico was supposed to finance. Do I have this correctly, or will the cultists enlighten me about what’s really going on in this episode of "The Appresident"?

Trump on shutdown threat: 'I don’t care what the political ramifications are'
You don't have it correct. Hope that helps.

Great! Please feel free enlighten the class.

Bill Clinton didn't have to take responsibility for the government shutdown on his watch because he new the liberal media would blame republicans and they did. Isn't it refreshing to have a President with a set of balls for a change?

So we have an Orange Virus threatening to shut down the government to pay for a wall that Mexico was supposed to finance. Do I have this correctly, or will the cultists enlighten me about what’s really going on in this episode of "The Appresident"?

Okay. Did Trump say that he was going to make Mexico open its checkbook and write a check to pay for the wall? Did he say he was going to make them send us cash to pay for it?

How, exactly, did Trump say Mexico was going to pay for the wall?

Okay. Did Trump say that he was going to make Mexico open its checkbook and write a check to pay for the wall? Did he say he was going to make them send us cash to pay for it?

How, exactly, did Trump say Mexico was going to pay for the wall?

Loudly, in Nashville, in May of this year.

Bill Clinton didn't have to take responsibility for the government shutdown on his watch because he new the liberal media would blame republicans and they did. Isn't it refreshing to have a President with a set of balls for a change?

I'm not discussing Bill Clinton. Please stay on topic.

No, Trump probably doesn't care what the political ramifications are, but if he wants to run again in 2020, he's got to play the RNC's game at least a little bit.
I'm sure he WOULD shut it down if he thought it would get those damned Congress critters working. Maybe that's why he is making an issue out of it now. They've gotten their warning. Once again, they've got two months, and I don't know that there's been a lot of progress. Most people say Congress won't move on immigration until AFTER the elections.
The government could be shut down for awhile.

No, Trump probably doesn't care what the political ramifications are, but if he wants to run again in 2020, he's got to play the RNC's game at least a little bit.
I'm sure he WOULD shut it down if he thought it would get those damned Congress critters working. Maybe that's why he is making an issue out of it now. They've gotten their warning. Once again, they've got two months, and I don't know that there's been a lot of progress. Most people say Congress won't move on immigration until AFTER the elections.

It sure seems that's the way it's going.

Why would anyone care if the government shuts down?
I mean other than those who rely on a government check.

That is why Trump needs to make it a real shutdown, declare there are no "essential personnel" and shut it all down. Send the military to their barracks to hang out, FBI, Border Patrol, NSA, stop all of it.

No mail being delivered by the USPS and all government ATC folks sent home to sit.

Do all that and see how quickly people care.

Government employees care. So do people that like to visit our national parks, libraries and museums.

JUST shut 'er down to the extent that TRUMP decides is needed to get his way and no suggestions from YOU will be listened to GGator

lets see some tears from those people . Besides that vacation will be over , ICE and military will be workng TTW.

Government employees care. So do people that like to visit our national parks, libraries and museums.

I dont give a fuck about them either.

Government shutdown , TRUMPS Deplorables are chomping at the bit to see it and the longer it lasts the better . -------------- just a comment .

Forum List

Back