🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Governor of US Virgin Islands commands NG to seize all guns and ammo

'pwick' defined for you is The anti gun governor of the VI Syriusly ..

Oh you mean the 'pwick' that your Dear Leader pwick called and supported.
--------------------------------------------------------------------i think that TRUMP just doesn't want the 'pwick' governor or any good 'virgin islander' to drown and i feel the same way Syriusly .

I think that the pwick Trump is hoping for the best for all of the pwicks in the Virgin Islands.

As we all are.

hey , mrobama said that you could keep your doctor and this governor / king says he never issued the order . I sure don't know as i post the little bit of info that i have . Maybe this well fed governor [probably a democrat] is the same kinda liar as mrobama Tipsy , i don't know .
The gun control idiots said that Obama was going to seize all of our guns.

How many of your guns did Obama seize?

How many guns has the Virgin Islands National Guards seized?

'pwick' defined for you is The anti gun governor of the VI Syriusly ..

Oh you mean the 'pwick' that your Dear Leader pwick called and supported.
--------------------------------------------------------------------i think that TRUMP just doesn't want the 'pwick' governor or any good 'virgin islander' to drown and i feel the same way Syriusly .

I think that the pwick Trump is hoping for the best for all of the pwicks in the Virgin Islands.

As we all are.

I suspect his only interest is in the "Virgin Islands" first name. He'll be dating them soon. Either that or looking for their dressing room heavily armed with Tic Tacs.

I've never been to the US Virgin Islands, but geez it sounds like people must be pretty violent there? Why else would the governor be thinking first of disarming the populace?

I could see it happening POST violence in N.O. but prior to the hurricane hitting? Well, he's a former cop, so he probably knows what he's about.

They apparently do have an issue of rampant gang violence, in normal circumstances:

>> Let’s look at the numbers and compare that to the United States’ national murder rate of 4.5 people per 100,000. If the United States were reduced to the size of St Croix, there would be about three murders per year, as opposed to 40+ on St Croix in the same period of time. According to Wikipedia, the murder rate in St Croix is 60 per 100,000 – thirteen times the national rate in the United States (1). When I was on St Croix I read in the newspaper about how one night the governor of the island and his aide were accosted by three men with guns on the highway near the Home Depot, who then stole the governor’s very expensive SUV. Only about three weeks after we arrived on St Croix there was a scary multiple shooting reported on September 7th, 2015, in the Virgin Island Daily News:

An uneasy peace settled on St. Croix on Sunday, with a state of emergency in effect and the community still on edge after one man was killed and at least seven other people were wounded in gun violence in several spots around the island Friday afternoon and Saturday morning.

Police believe much of the violence was retaliatory, in what Police Commissioner Delroy Richards Sr. described as “gang warfare.”

The violence was notable for what some described as “indiscriminate shooting,” as well as its delicate locations – mid-afternoon outside a day care center; in housing communities in the early evening while it was still light, when children were playing; and along a well-traveled portion of Queen Mary Highway near Central High School on a Saturday morning…

Former Sen. Holland Redfield, who has a home near the two housing communities, said in an interview that he witnessed the drive-by and it was like nothing he had ever seen.

“The only thing I can compare it with is being in a combat zone,” he said.

He spoke of automatic gunfire and of the residents of the community “in a panic.” He said a group of cars came in with front and back windows rolled down, men hanging out them, “shooting indiscriminately.”

“As it progressed, you could see the panic amongst the mothers of children playing outside,” he said, describing women grabbing children, opening apartment doors and throwing them inside.

According to Redfield, the cars did U-turns and came back to shoot some more.

“Residents of the community that were armed were returning fire,” he said. “It was like a combat zone. I’ve never seen anything like it. I hit the deck (2).” << --- An Insider's View

--------------------------------------- sounds like Chicago eh , lots of crime , murder in certain areas of Chicago and other big cities but MOST of American is a very peaceful place eh Pogo .

I wouldn't know. I don't live in "MOST of American". I've never been to the Virgin Islands -- I'm just passing on info anybody including the OP could have found if they were the least bit interested in context rather than using a message board to indulge their own sociopathic wank fantasy.

Most of the gun nut posters in this thread are fact averse.

How many guns did the Governer demand be seized? None.

How many guns were seized? So far apparently none.

Amount of hysteria the NRA has been able to generate because of this- massive.

Use your guns to OBTAIN food and water, and to preserve your food and water from ignorant vermin.

Ah, another sociopath speaks -- this one illustrating the polarized hierarchical social structure at its base.

"We" versus "they". "Humans" versus "subhumans". "We" count; "they" do not.

Yeah thanks for that illustration. It speaks volumes.

Obtain as in hunt for dumbass. Nothing sociopathic about my response.

Oh but there is. Want a clue? Last two words of your post as quoted.

But there is loads of anti social BS in yours.

In a natural disaster, that hungry or drowning or thirsty or deprived stranger becomes my brother or sister, and I theirs. For you they become a "target".

That's sociopathy. Classic.

And it's also suicidal. Dafuck are you gonna do after you've shot everybody and you're the only one left?
you have no survival skills so you wouldn't understand the position the governor has put them in. but that doesn't surprise me, because again, you have no logic.

Again -- I'm a Katrinite. I know exactly what survival skills are required. And none of them involve firearms in the remotest way.
BTW, they did confiscate guns and ammo during Katrina. Then the levees broke and the police left. Chaos ensued.

heres the order agin , if thats the well fed governors signature then this is his order Ladies , Gents and Pogo . --- http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/NATL-GUARD.pdf --- his order concerning private guns is about halfway down the page Pogo .

And of course the order does not require confiscation of guns or demand confiscation of guns- it merely authorizes the National Guard to seize various items as provided for by Virgin Islands law - if the National Guard needs to in order to fulfill its mission.

Nowhere does the governor say or hint that this order was to disarm citizens.

Despite the gun nuts hysterical claims.

In a natural disaster, that hungry or drowning or thirsty or deprived stranger becomes my brother or sister, and I theirs. For you they become a "target".

And it's also suicidal. Dafuck are you gonna do after you've shot everybody and you're the only one left?
you have no survival skills so you wouldn't understand the position the governor has put them in. but that doesn't surprise me, because again, you have no logic.

Again -- I'm a Katrinite. I know exactly what survival skills are required. And none of them involve firearms in the remotest way.
Cool. I'll go to your house first.

You do that. You'll get fresh water, dry clothes and outstanding food.

Know what you won't get?

Threatened.
accept your entire line on Katina is wrong. the mayor did cease guns and ammo and when the levees broke, the cops all left and the looting was unreal. how come you don't talk about that reality?

Ah, another sociopath speaks -- this one illustrating the polarized hierarchical social structure at its base.

"We" versus "they". "Humans" versus "subhumans". "We" count; "they" do not.

Yeah thanks for that illustration. It speaks volumes.

BTW, they did confiscate guns and ammo during Katrina. Then the levis broke and the police left. Chaos ensued.

Read up on it- the police in New Orleans were confiscating guns long before Katrina.

How many guns were 'confiscated' during Katrina?

BTW, they did confiscate guns and ammo during Katrina. Then the levis broke and the police left. Chaos ensued.

Read up on it- the police in New Orleans were confiscating guns long before Katrina.

How many guns were 'confiscated' during Katrina?
was there a count?

NRA-ILA | A Decade Later, Remember New Orleans … Gun Confiscation Can (and Has) Happened in America

"As reported by the Washington Post, New Orleans Superintendent P. Edwin Compass made clear, "No one will be able to be armed,” and, “Guns will be taken. Only law enforcement will be allowed to have guns." At the time, NRA Executive Vice-President Wayne LaPierre noted the nature of the seizures, stating, "In many cases, it was from their homes at gunpoint. There were no receipts given or anything else at a time when there was no 911 response and these citizens were out there on their own protecting their families."

City authorities were selective with their order, discriminating against the most vulnerable. The Times noted that the city’s order “apparently does not apply to the hundreds of security guards whom businesses and some wealthy individuals have hired to protect their property… Mr. Compass said that he was aware of the private guards but that the police had no plans to make them give up their weapons.” In 2005 Ray Nagin served as the mayor of New Orleans. Nagin would go on to become a member of Michael Bloomberg’s Mayor’s Against Illegal Guns, and later federal inmate No. 32751-034, following 2014 convictions for fraud and bribery.
"

"It's raining and windy... You don't need your guns." Here we have a clear example of why the government should not have a registry of your personal arms.

Not to mention it was ratified a year after Katrina that the Nationa Guard cannot seize firearms for natural disasters.

Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act of 2006 - Wikipedia

NRA threatens lawsuit after US Virgin Islands governor orders weapons seizure

Virgin Islands Allows National Guard To Seize Guns, Ammo Ahead Of Hurricane Irma

U.S. Virgin Islands seizing guns, ammo in anticipation of Irma

NRA Threatens Lawsuit Over U.S. Virgin Islands Firearm Confiscation Order | One America News Network

The The National Rifle Association prepares for a possible legal battle as Hurricane Irma nears the U.S.

This comes in response to the governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands ordering its National Guard to seize guns, ammunition, and other weapons from its citizens ahead of Hurricane Irma.
prepares for a possible legal battle as Hurricane Irma nears the U.S.

This comes in response to the governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands ordering its National Guard to seize guns, ammunition, and other weapons from its citizens ahead of Hurricane Irma.

The NRA argues people need to be able to protect themselves during times of natural disaster.

Of course there's a statist LAND GRAB behind this as well:
Mapp signed the order Monday in preparation for Hurricane Irma. The order allows the Adjutant General of the Virgin Islands to seize private property they believe necessary to protect the islands, subject to approval by the territory’s Justice Department.

Looks like they're afraid someone's gonna shoot back if the government attempts to steal their property.

Typical tinfoil gun fetishist. Biggest storm ever recorded with winds of 185mph threatens to wipe out several countries, leaving people homeless, drowned and worse, they're looking at devastated infrastructure including months without electricity ..................... and what you're worried about is "protect the guns".

ASSHOLE.

Better then being a pompous self righteous dick. Who are you to even say?

Don't give a shit! Keep your communist hands off the guns! I don't care if gun grabbing causes cold fusion or cures all forms of cancer. HANDS FUCKING OFF!!!

This is more proof of why we need zero restrictions on all fire arms and other weapons/explosives.

Once again for the Illiterati --- I've posted nothing about "communism" or "hands on or off" or "cancer".

I posted about the sociopathic psychology of those with no human empathy, as in the OP.
Those who can't read, well that's your problem.
again, the OP is about the governor taking firearms and ammo..

So how many firearms and ammo has the governor taken?
the insanity that is a libturd.

hey , mrobama said that you could keep your doctor and this governor / king says he never issued the order . I sure don't know as i post the little bit of info that i have . Maybe this well fed governor [probably a democrat] is the same kinda liar as mrobama Tipsy , i don't know .

---------------------------------- just read the Order , about half way down on the page , the governor has the --- Authority --- to confiscate if he gets the whim or the urge . Course , as i said earlier , i don't suppose that the governor will disarm his body guards and other henchmen and SPECIAL people Syriusly . ------------ --- http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/NATL-GUARD.pdf --- read it agin Syriusly !!

Just pointing out once again- despite the hysteria of the gun nuts- there is no order to confiscate all guns- there is no command to seize all private guns.

There is an order- specifically provided for in the Virgin Islands legal code- authorizing the National Guard to seize guns (and other stuff) in order to complete their mission in the case of an emergency.

Not to take guns away from people- but if the National Guard needs them themselves.

My prediction again- is that no private guns will be 'seized' under this order.

But the NRA will certainly milk it for all its worth.
well funny, Tucker Carlson had the Governor on and Tucker read his order and no where does it state what the Governor stated. Let's see the order. Pull it up.

Last edited:
Just pointing out once again- despite the hysteria of the gun nuts- there is no order to confiscate all guns- there is no command to seize all private guns.

There is an order- specifically provided for in the Virgin Islands legal code- authorizing the National Guard to seize guns (and other stuff) in order to complete their mission in the case of an emergency.

Not to take guns away from people- but if the National Guard needs them themselves.

My prediction again- is that no private guns will be 'seized' under this order.

But the NRA will certainly milk it for all its worth.
well funny, Tucker Carlson had the mayor on and Tucker read his order and no where does it state what the Mayor stated. Let's see the order. Pull it up.

"The mayor"?

The mayor of what- and what does this have to do with the Virgin Islands?

---------------------------------- just read the Order , about half way down on the page , the governor has the --- Authority --- to confiscate if he gets the whim or the urge . Course , as i said earlier , i don't suppose that the governor will disarm his body guards and other henchmen and SPECIAL people Syriusly . ------------ --- http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/NATL-GUARD.pdf --- read it agin Syriusly !!
I posted the actual language yesterday- here it is again

upload_2017-9-6_10-18-44-png.147799

'authorized to seize'

So how many guns were seized?

Don't give a shit! Keep your communist hands off the guns! I don't care if gun grabbing causes cold fusion or cures all forms of cancer. HANDS FUCKING OFF!!!

This is more proof of why we need zero restrictions on all fire arms and other weapons/explosives.

Once again for the Illiterati --- I've posted nothing about "communism" or "hands on or off" or "cancer".

I posted about the sociopathic psychology of those with no human empathy, as in the OP.
Those who can't read, well that's your problem.
again, the OP is about the governor taking firearms and ammo..

So how many firearms and ammo has the governor taken?
the insanity that is a libturd.

Yep- we liberals actually care about the facts.

You contards prefer hysteria.

"It's raining and windy... You don't need your guns." Here we have a clear example of why the government should not have a registry of your personal arms.

Not to mention it was ratified a year after Katrina that the Nationa Guard cannot seize firearms for natural disasters.

Virgin Islands Allows National Guard To Seize Guns, Ammo Ahead Of Hurricane Irma

NRA Threatens Lawsuit Over U.S. Virgin Islands Firearm Confiscation Order | One America News Network

The The National Rifle Association prepares for a possible legal battle as Hurricane Irma nears the U.S.

The NRA argues people need to be able to protect themselves during times of natural disaster.

Mapp signed the order Monday in preparation for Hurricane Irma. The order allows the Adjutant General of the Virgin Islands to seize private property they believe necessary to protect the islands, subject to approval by the territory’s Justice Department.

Looks like they're afraid someone's gonna shoot back if the government attempts to steal their property.

Typical tinfoil gun fetishist. Biggest storm ever recorded with winds of 185mph threatens to wipe out several countries, leaving people homeless, drowned and worse, they're looking at devastated infrastructure including months without electricity ..................... and what you're worried about is "protect the guns".

ASSHOLE.

The first poster to get here and call the OP out on his sociopathic horseshit, that's who.

You're too late. I got him. Gonna stuff his head and mount it on my wall.

ASSHOLE.

The first poster to get here and call the OP out on his sociopathic horseshit, that's who.

You're too late. I got him. Gonna stuff his head and mount it on my wall.

Ah, Like I said, pompous asshole.

put it up again

I posted the actual language yesterday- here it is again

upload_2017-9-6_10-18-44-png.147799

'authorized to seize'

So how many guns were seized?
-------------------------------------------- actual language of the entire order --- http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/NATL-GUARD.pdf ---

ASSHOLE.

Partly, but mostly it's about protecting the Constitution of the United States.

If true, one would think the governor of the Virgin Islands would have learned something from the results of the gun confiscation in New Orleans after Katrina.

Again --- the VI is unincorporated territory. It's not protected by the Constitution anyway.

Holy shit:

Here we go!

Article IVSection 3.
New states may be admitted by the Congress into this union; but no new states shall be formed or erected within the jurisdiction of any other state; nor any state be formed by the junction of two or more states, or parts of states, without the consent of the legislatures of the states concerned as well as of the Congress.

The Congress shall have power to dispose of and make all
needful rules and regulations respecting the territory or other property belonging to the United States; and nothing in this Constitution shall be so construed as to prejudice any claims of the United States, or of any particular state.

A major issue early in the 20th century was whether the whole Constitution applied to the territories called insular areas by Congress. In a series of opinions by the Supreme Court of the United States, referred to as the Insular Cases, the Court ruled that territories belonged to, but were not part of the United States. Therefore, under the Territorial clause Congress had the power to determine which parts of the Constitution applied to the territories. These rulings have helped shape public opinion among Puerto Ricans during the ongoing debate over the commonwealth's political status.

Only CONGRESS has the power to suspend the 2nd and 3rd Amendments (similar to suspending Habeus Corpus for the States in wartime, aka the Civil War) NOT the territorial government itself. The Territorial Government is BOUND to the Constitution unless Congress itself explicitly suspends a particular constitutional provision.

If you can find a law from CONGRESS that suspends the Virgin Islands 2nd and 3rd Amendment Constitutional Rights, then you win shitface. I'll even vote "winner" on your post, likewise, if you can't, you vote "winner" on mine. I'll give you 168 hours (7 days) in case you have a real life and can't get back to me for some time.

Forum List

Back