🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Governor of US Virgin Islands commands NG to seize all guns and ammo

so why does the governor want all firearms?

What makes you believe that he does want all the firearms?

Doesn't anyone bother to read any of the actual source materials?
View attachment 147799

So the Virgin Islands Code is the law for the Virgin Islands- and that law specifically provides for among other things- exactly what the governor is doing.

Not the seizing of all guns and ammo- but authorizing the National Guard to seize guns, and ammo, and explosives and incendiary material- that 'may be required' for the performance of this emergency mission.

What will this mean in practical terms?

I predict nothing- at least in terms of guns and ammo. Some property might be temporarily seized during the emergency. But the National Guard likely has all the guns and ammo it needs.

I predict in the end- not a single private citizen has his personal firearms seized under this measure- though probably some will lose their firearms for other reasons.
--------------------------- i don't know . seems to me that the INDIVIDUALS emergency mission is more important than the 'governors' emergency mission for the Village , in other words feck the governor and his paid 'national guard' men Syriusly .

Not sure why you want to 'feck' the governor or the National Guard.

But I bothered to read the actual document.

Which doesn't order the National Guard to seize any guns- but it does authorize the National Guard to seize guns if it needs them to complete its mission.

Which seems incredibly unlikely that the National Guard will need anyone's .357, when they have M-16's.
---------------------------------------- as i try to say , think that i have said it . looks like as you point out that the 'governor' thinks that he has the AUTHORITY and i dispute that he has that 'right' Syriusly . I can see it now , things are getting bad in VI and governor decide to confiscate because he has the authority , Hey maybe he does have the authority but what person with a brain is going to obey Syriusly ??

The governor doesn't think he has that authority- that authority is provided to him by Virgin Island law.

What kind of person is going to disobey when the National Guard shows up at the Virgin Island Walmart and asks for all of their guns for the National Guard to use during the emergency?
/----/ Is Walmart compensated? Do they get a receipt? Are the guns returned? What else can they confiscate?

/----/ Is Walmart compensated? Do they get a receipt? Are the guns returned? What else can they confiscate?

Is anyone stupid enough to believe the V.I. Nat'l Guard has no weapons in their vaults?

I can believe a bed wetter being that stupid, and libturds walk around wanting to confiscate %99 of the wealth of the country and dole it out (to themselves) as they see fit. They do not believe in private property. Just the welfare of the nanny state.

Parasites....

Every last one of them.

Again -- I'm a Katrinite. I know exactly what survival skills are required. And none of them involve firearms in the remotest way.
Don't give a shit! Keep your communist hands off the guns! I don't care if gun grabbing causes cold fusion or cures all forms of cancer. HANDS FUCKING OFF!!!

This is more proof of why we need zero restrictions on all fire arms and other weapons/explosives.

Once again for the Illiterati --- I've posted nothing about "communism" or "hands on or off" or "cancer".

I posted about the sociopathic psychology of those with no human empathy, as in the OP.
Those who can't read, well that's your problem.
again, the OP is about the governor taking firearms and ammo..

So how many firearms and ammo has the governor taken?
----------------------------------- still don't know Syriusly but yeah , the governor has the AUTHORITY and that all by itself is despicable Syriusly . 'gov' takes your guns and goods and tells the sheeple to Shelter in Place [chuckle] !!

President Snowflake is in agreement

President Trump on Wednesday sent a message of support to the U.S. territories grappling with Irma.

“Just spoke w/ Governors Rick Scott of Florida, Kenneth Mapp of the U.S. Virgin Islands & Ricardo Rosselló of Puerto Rico. WE ARE W/ YOU ALL!” he wrote.

How many guns has the Virgin Islands taken yet from your gun nut sheeple?

Is anyone stupid enough to believe the V.I. Nat'l Guard has no weapons in their vaults?

Apparently everyone of the gun nuts in this thread.

The Virgin Islands is being hit right now- the VI National Guard- surprisingly- is not spending its time confiscating guns.

Despite the gun nut hysteria.

View attachment 147799

So the Virgin Islands Code is the law for the Virgin Islands- and that law specifically provides for among other things- exactly what the governor is doing.

Not the seizing of all guns and ammo- but authorizing the National Guard to seize guns, and ammo, and explosives and incendiary material- that 'may be required' for the performance of this emergency mission.

I predict nothing- at least in terms of guns and ammo. Some property might be temporarily seized during the emergency. But the National Guard likely has all the guns and ammo it needs.

I predict in the end- not a single private citizen has his personal firearms seized under this measure- though probably some will lose their firearms for other reasons.
--------------------------- i don't know . seems to me that the INDIVIDUALS emergency mission is more important than the 'governors' emergency mission for the Village , in other words feck the governor and his paid 'national guard' men Syriusly .

Which doesn't order the National Guard to seize any guns- but it does authorize the National Guard to seize guns if it needs them to complete its mission.

Which seems incredibly unlikely that the National Guard will need anyone's .357, when they have M-16's.
---------------------------------------- as i try to say , think that i have said it . looks like as you point out that the 'governor' thinks that he has the AUTHORITY and i dispute that he has that 'right' Syriusly . I can see it now , things are getting bad in VI and governor decide to confiscate because he has the authority , Hey maybe he does have the authority but what person with a brain is going to obey Syriusly ??

The governor doesn't think he has that authority- that authority is provided to him by Virgin Island law.

What kind of person is going to disobey when the National Guard shows up at the Virgin Island Walmart and asks for all of their guns for the National Guard to use during the emergency?

Yes. Yes. Don't Know. Other things.

Don't give a shit! Keep your communist hands off the guns! I don't care if gun grabbing causes cold fusion or cures all forms of cancer. HANDS FUCKING OFF!!!

This is more proof of why we need zero restrictions on all fire arms and other weapons/explosives.

Once again for the Illiterati --- I've posted nothing about "communism" or "hands on or off" or "cancer".

I posted about the sociopathic psychology of those with no human empathy, as in the OP.

----------------------------------- still don't know Syriusly but yeah , the governor has the AUTHORITY and that all by itself is despicable Syriusly . 'gov' takes your guns and goods and tells the sheeple to Shelter in Place [chuckle] !!

President Trump on Wednesday sent a message of support to the U.S. territories grappling with Irma.

“Just spoke w/ Governors Rick Scott of Florida, Kenneth Mapp of the U.S. Virgin Islands & Ricardo Rosselló of Puerto Rico. WE ARE W/ YOU ALL!” he wrote.

-------------------------------------------------- of course Trump is with the people of the VI , so am i . I just think that the 'governor ' is a pwick Syriusly !!

Trust me Hunior --- I've been through many a hurricane and the last thing in the world you need is a firearm. Although it is marginally interesting to imagine what happens when you fire a bullet into a 185mph wind.

Natural disasters are where people cooperate to help each other, not point fucking GUNS.

This is the childhood-fixated fantasy of an ASSHOLE sociopath who lives safely out of hurricane paths in his little sheltered bubble in Chicago, pissing and moaning about the lives of people with which he has zero relationship, just so he can feed his equally childish partisan hack ego on a message board because he has no life.

Fuck him and fuck you with the same dildo without even wiping it off.

And btw I changed your pretentious baby-blue :gay: text into its proper color --- shit brown.

View attachment 147799

---------------------------------------- as i try to say , think that i have said it . looks like as you point out that the 'governor' thinks that he has the AUTHORITY and i dispute that he has that 'right' Syriusly . I can see it now , things are getting bad in VI and governor decide to confiscate because he has the authority . Hey maybe he has ASSUMED the authority by law but don't they always do things by the law :afro:. Anyway what person with a brain assuming NO GUN LIST is going to obey Syriusly ??
----------------------------------------------------------- yeah , in Venezuela the people are starving and being shot dead in accordance with Venezuela law Syriusly .

-------------------------------------------------- of course Trump is with the people of the VI , so am i . I just think that the 'governor ' is a pwick Syriusly !!

So you think that the Trump is with a pwick along with Governor Mapp.

Well you are entitled to your opinion.

Whatever a pwick is.

View attachment 147799

---------------------------------------- as i try to say , think that i have said it . looks like as you point out that the 'governor' thinks that he has the AUTHORITY and i dispute that he has that 'right' Syriusly . I can see it now , things are getting bad in VI and governor decide to confiscate because he has the authority . Hey maybe he has ASSUMED the authority by law but don't they always do things by the law :afro:. Anyway what person with a brain assuming NO GUN LIST is going to obey Syriusly ??
----------------------------------------------------------- yeah , in Venezuela the people are starving and being shot dead in accordance with Venezuela law Syriusly .

Actually- most of that has been done in violation of Venezuelan law.

But hey- good attempt to compare the United States with Venezuela!

LOL

Still waiting for all of those photo's of the Virgin Islanders getting their guns confiscated.....

So you think that the Trump is with a pwick along with Governor Mapp.

Well you are entitled to your opinion.

Whatever a pwick is.
---------------------------------------- i think that Trump wishes the people of VI best wishes in riding out the storm same as i do . As far as the 'governor' goes , well feck that pwick and his anti gun AUTHORITY Syriusly !!

yeah , i asked , think it was Camp if the governor was going to have his bodyguards disarmed Pogo .

Who gives a fuck??

Frankly I couldn't possibly give less of a shit what happens to any firearms in the fucking Virgin Islands. What matters is personal safety, and food and water and basic survival. They expect to be without electric power for four to six months. Or more. When you're in that context "who's got guns" cannot possibly be less relevant.
Oh, Pogo?

You know what's a good tool for putting food on the table and self-defense?

A gun! :eek:

and here is a little info on the 'pwick' that MAY want to disarm the good residents of the Virgin Islands if he gets the URGE or WHIM to disarm Virgin Islanders and to also confiscate Virgin Islanders guns and ammo . Hey , the 'governor' has the Authority , and here is some info on the 'governor' Syriusly !!! --- Kenneth Mapp - Wikipedia ---

I could see it happening POST violence in N.O. but prior to the hurricane hitting? Well, he's a former cop, so he probably knows what he's about.

What happened to those who ordered the confiscation in New Orleans?
I don't know. What?

Gun-Confiscating Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin Sentenced to 10 Years in Federal Prison
FRIDAY, JULY 11, 2014
As we reported in October 2008, after a lengthy legal battle over the unconstitutional confiscation of lawfully owned firearms during Hurricane Katrina, the City of New Orleans agreed to settle a lawsuit initiated by NRA. A permanent injunction was issued against the city, and then-Mayor Ray Nagin. The Second Amendment Foundation assisted NRA in the legal battle against Mayor Nagin and the City of New Orleans.

Judge Carl J. Barbier presided over the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana. Judge Barbier signed the permanent injunction against the City of New Orleans. The city admitted the firearm confiscations carried out by Nagin were unconstitutional and illegal.

NRA-ILA | Gun-Confiscating Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin Sentenced to 10 Years in Federal Prison
Nagin went to prison for bribery, corruption and money laundering charges, you idiot.
Al Capone went to prison for tax evasion...

No self repecting, constiution loving gun owner would turn in all their weapons, and ammo...

'pwick' defined for you is The anti gun governor of the VI Syriusly ..

Oh you mean the 'pwick' that your Dear Leader pwick called and supported.
--------------------------------------------------------------------i think that TRUMP just doesn't want the 'pwick' governor or any good 'virgin islander' to drown and i feel the same way Syriusly .

Just pointing out once again- despite the hysteria of the gun nuts- there is no order to confiscate all guns- there is no command to seize all private guns.

There is an order- specifically provided for in the Virgin Islands legal code- authorizing the National Guard to seize guns (and other stuff) in order to complete their mission in the case of an emergency.

Not to take guns away from people- but if the National Guard needs them themselves.

My prediction again- is that no private guns will be 'seized' under this order.

But the NRA will certainly milk it for all its worth.

And what if the National Guard needs housing and lodging after all the wreckage, can the National Guard be quartered in private homes against the will of the home owners?

Your post is in direct conflict with the Third Amendment as well. You're saying the military can confiscate and use property according to their need.

You know what they say about the Third Amendment? It's the "Canary is the Coalmine." It's a such a rarely discussed amendment (because it's so rarely ever violated) that if a government starts to clash with the spirit of the Third Amendment YOU KNOW WE'RE IN DEEP SHIT

No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law

The Third Amendment is among the least cited sections of the U.S. Constitution.[15] In the words of Encyclopædia Britannica, "as the history of the country progressed with little conflict on American soil, the amendment has had little occasion to be invoked."[16] To date, no major Supreme Court decision has used the amendment as its primary basis.[3][4]

The Third Amendment has been invoked in a few instances as helping establish an implicit right to privacy in the Constitution.[17] Justice William O. Douglas used the amendment along with others in the Bill of Rights as a partial basis for the majority decision in Griswold v. Connecticut (1965),[18]which cited the Third Amendment as implying a belief that an individual's home should be free from agents of the state.[17]

In one of the seven opinions in Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. v. Sawyer (1952), Justice Robert H. Jackson cited the Third Amendment as providing evidence of the Framers' intent to constrain executive power even during wartime:[17]

"[t]hat military powers of the Commander in Chief were not to supersede representative government of internal affairs seems obvious from the Constitution and from elementary American history. Time out of mind, and even now in many parts of the world, a military commander can seize private housing to shelter his troops. Not so, however, in the United States, for the Third Amendment says...[E]ven in war time, his seizure of needed military housing must be authorized by Congress."

Wartime is synonymous with state of emergency so far as martial law goes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back