🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Governor of US Virgin Islands commands NG to seize all guns and ammo

order shows INTENT and planning ahead of time and thats good enough for me and should be good enough for gun owners Gentlemen .

order shows INTENT and planning ahead of time and thats good enough for me and should be good enough for gun owners Gentlemen .

I have no doubt that this order motivated you into a frenzied state of hysteria.

Still waiting for the count of the guns seized in the Virgin Islands.

So far stands at zero.

I have no doubt that this order motivated you into a frenzied state of hysteria.
---------------------------------- no hysteria , mild amusement maybe as it plays right into my narrative that government , ALL governments wants a disarmed population no matter where it is Syriusly .

also good as a reminder , don't fall for gun registration or lists of gun owners Syriusly .

hey , mrobama said that you could keep your doctor and this governor / king says he never issued the order . I sure don't know as i post the little bit of info that i have . Maybe this well fed governor [probably a democrat] is the same kinda liar as mrobama Tipsy , i don't know .
The gun control idiots said that Obama was going to seize all of our guns.

How many of your guns did Obama seize?

How many guns has the Virgin Islands National Guards seized?
---------------------------------- just read the Order , about half way down on the page , the governor has the --- Authority --- to confiscate if he gets the whim or the urge . Course , as i said earlier , i don't suppose that the governor will disarm his body guards and other henchmen and SPECIAL people Syriusly . ------------ --- http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/NATL-GUARD.pdf --- read it agin Syriusly !!
I posted the actual language yesterday- here it is again

upload_2017-9-6_10-18-44-png.147799

'authorized to seize'

So how many guns were seized?
that isn't the order though. pull up the order from the GOVERNOR

Copied right from the governors order- it isn't the entire order- but I provided you the exact wording of his order in regards to arms and ammo.

"Authorized AND DIRECTED to seize..."
Bottom line: if the people are protected by the US Constitution the the governors order is an illegal and tyrannical act in clear violation of the US Constitution which requires due process.

You think a little storm is more important than tyranny?

Wouldn't know about a "little storm". This one is a Cat 5 monster with 185mph winds, the strongest ever recorded. What kind of school did you go to where you learned the meaning of "little"?

Yeah considering that basic survival trumps everything else. Yours, Captain Obvious.

Can you think of a time when you are more likely to need to protect yourself and your family than when faced with a "devastated infrastructure"?

Yes. The rest of it.

I hope the NRA tears them a new one in court and that the people refuse to surrender their weapons like our forefathers did with the British.

I uh, doubt there's gonna be a whole lot of courting going on in a place with no power and half its buildings knocked down. Again, the focus is going to be on basic survival.

Amazing how many words spill out of the clueless who have no clue what a hurricane is.

Again, the post you quoted is not about "tyrannies" or "courts" or "the British". It's about antihuman sociopathic assholicity. That's why it quotes the OP, which is exactly that.

How exactly does civilian possession--or lack--of firearms have anything what-so-ever to do the threat posed by the storm?
I know enough about hurricanes to know that throwing away guns has never averted one.
Protection from armed looters is most definitely an example of basic survival preparedness. In this particular case the local government apparently wants to do the looting itself before the hurricane ever arrives.

And of course the governors order has nothing to do with 'throwing away guns'

Read the order- nothing about the local government wanting to loot anything.

Another good example of the gun nut hysteria.

How many guns were seized?

Allowing local government to illegally seize (commit armed robbery) a person's guns is not only throwing guns away it is throwing freedom away by surrendering to tyranny. They don't have enough problems with the hurricane that they want to start a war on top of it?

"Read the order- nothing about the local government wanting to loot anything."

Read it
yourself. Illegal seizure=looting

Wouldn't know about a "little storm". This one is a Cat 5 monster with 185mph winds, the strongest ever recorded. What kind of school did you go to where you learned the meaning of "little"?

Yeah considering that basic survival trumps everything else. Yours, Captain Obvious.

Can you think of a time when you are more likely to need to protect yourself and your family than when faced with a "devastated infrastructure"?

Yes. The rest of it.

I hope the NRA tears them a new one in court and that the people refuse to surrender their weapons like our forefathers did with the British.

I uh, doubt there's gonna be a whole lot of courting going on in a place with no power and half its buildings knocked down. Again, the focus is going to be on basic survival.

Amazing how many words spill out of the clueless who have no clue what a hurricane is.

Again, the post you quoted is not about "tyrannies" or "courts" or "the British". It's about antihuman sociopathic assholicity. That's why it quotes the OP, which is exactly that.

How exactly does civilian possession--or lack--of firearms have anything what-so-ever to do the threat posed by the storm?
I know enough about hurricanes to know that throwing away guns has never averted one.
Protection from armed looters is most definitely an example of basic survival preparedness. In this particular case the local government apparently wants to do the looting itself before the hurricane ever arrives.

Allowing local government to illegally seize (commit armed robbery) a person's guns is not only throwing guns away it is throwing freedom away by surrendering to tyranny. They don't have enough problems with the hurricane that they want to start a war on top of it?

Read it

And of course the order neither said anything about looting or throwing guns away.

How many guns have been seized so far?

The gun control idiots said that Obama was going to seize all of our guns.

How many of your guns did Obama seize?

How many guns has the Virgin Islands National Guards seized?
---------------------------------- just read the Order , about half way down on the page , the governor has the --- Authority --- to confiscate if he gets the whim or the urge . Course , as i said earlier , i don't suppose that the governor will disarm his body guards and other henchmen and SPECIAL people Syriusly . ------------ --- http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/NATL-GUARD.pdf --- read it agin Syriusly !!

'authorized to seize'

Copied right from the governors order- it isn't the entire order- but I provided you the exact wording of his order in regards to arms and ammo.

Bottom line: if the people are protected by the US Constitution the the governors order is an illegal and tyrannical act in clear violation of the US Constitution which requires due process.

'authorized and directed to seize ...that may be required by the military forces for the performance of this emergency mission"

The governor invoked a Virginia law- his order was not illegal- if the law is unconstitutional- well then I am sure that the NRA will be taking them to court.

That type of hysteria always helps with NRA membership.

Yes. The rest of it.

Read it
The last time a major hurricane hit, they had gang violence erupt for days; we had to send the fucking cavalry. I linked it way back at the beginning of this thread somewhere.
Like Syriusly keeps saying, maybe we'd better see how many guns actually got confiscated before anyone gets all worked up?

Syriusly and Pogo and other anti gunners

And I am an 'anti-gunner' how?

By posting the truth?

I own guns, I believe in the right of private gunownership.

And I am still amazed how the NRA and its allies pull you idiot's chain so easily.

---------------------------------- no hysteria , mild amusement maybe as it plays right into my narrative that government , ALL governments wants a disarmed population no matter where it is Syriusly .

Pure hysteria by all of you gun nuts.

How many guns have been seized? How many disarmed?

Yes. The rest of it.

Read it
The last time a major hurricane hit, they had gang violence erupt for days; we had to send the fucking cavalry. I linked it way back at the beginning of this thread somewhere.
Like Syriusly keeps saying, maybe we'd better see how many guns actually got confiscated before anyone gets all worked up?

the fucking cavalry- what the National Guard?

How could there be any gun violence if the Virgin Islands didn't seize all of the guns last time?

'authorized to seize'

'authorized and directed to seize ...that may be required by the military forces for the performance of this emergency mission"

The governor invoked a Virginia law- his order was not illegal- if the law is unconstitutional- well then I am sure that the NRA will be taking them to court.

That type of hysteria always helps with NRA membership.
they are.

Exactly my point. Thank you.

Of course not. Nor has it ever helped. You can't shoot bullets into a 185mph wind. Well you can but the results will be pointless and depending on wind direction wildly unpredictable. They're as useful as an 8-track tape player.

Actually it sounds like what you need is protection from your own paranoid hallucinations.

"It's raining and windy... You don't need your guns." Here we have a clear example of why the government should not have a registry of your personal arms.

Just going to point out once again that your thread title is a lie.

The governor issued no command to the National Guard to seize all guns and ammunition.

That claim is just gun nut hype and a lie intended to whip up the gun nut hysteria.

Still haven't heard of a single instance of any guns being seized.

The governor authorized the national guard to seize guns and ammo if necessary to perform its mission.

Which it apparently never did.

As I predicted.

I have no doubt whatever that the national guard and/or local police saw as much utility in roaming around looking for guns with Irma approaching as any of us who have ever actually seen a hurricane --- Zero.

Most likely I'd guess their focus is, if they happen across them in the course of evacuations, to secure them so some whizzo gun fetishist like the OP here doesn't get a hold of them and start fucking things up even worse.

"Exactly my point. Thank you."

Wrong. The silly shit you've been trying to sell is that is that the severity of the storm somehow justifies violation of Constitutional rights. It doesn't. End of story.

"Actually it sounds like what you need is protection from your own paranoid hallucinations".

Wrong again, I need protection from your paranoid delusion that guns in the hands of the law-abiding somehow creates a threat. The reality is that you are the threat.

''... any of us who have ever actually seen a hurricane..."

Actually those of us who have seen war know far more about the breakdown of infrastructure. Also we we tend to take a dim view of those who risk starting one.

"Most likely I'd guess their focus is, if they happen across them in the course of evacuations, to secure them so some whizzo gun fetishist like the OP here doesn't get a hold of them and start fucking things up even worse."

Exactly my point, thank you. Such seizure is illegal and unconstitutional. The governor does NOT have the authority to authorize or direct any such thing and the NG is probably well aware of that and simply ignored his bullshit. Hopefully so but that doesn't change the fact that the governor is in violation of the law and should be (but probably won't) be held accountable.

Of course not. Nor has it ever helped. You can't shoot bullets into a 185mph wind. Well you can but the results will be pointless and depending on wind direction wildly unpredictable. They're as useful as an 8-track tape player.

Actually it sounds like what you need is protection from your own paranoid hallucinations.

"It's raining and windy... You don't need your guns." Here we have a clear example of why the government should not have a registry of your personal arms.

The governor issued no command to the National Guard to seize all guns and ammunition.

That claim is just gun nut hype and a lie intended to whip up the gun nut hysteria.

The governor authorized the national guard to seize guns and ammo if necessary to perform its mission.

As I predicted.

I have no doubt whatever that the national guard and/or local police saw as much utility in roaming around looking for guns with Irma approaching as any of us who have ever actually seen a hurricane --- Zero.

Most likely I'd guess their focus is, if they happen across them in the course of evacuations, to secure them so some whizzo gun fetishist like the OP here doesn't get a hold of them and start fucking things up even worse.

Wrong. The silly shit you've been trying to sell is that is that the severity of the storm somehow justifies violation of Constitutional rights. It doesn't. End of story.

"Actually it sounds like what you need is protection from your own paranoid hallucinations".

Wrong again, I need protection from your paranoid delusion that guns in the hands of the law-abiding somehow creates a threat. The reality is that you are the threat.

Actually those of us who have seen war know far more about the breakdown of infrastructure. Also we we tend to take a dim view of those who risk starting one.

"Most likely I'd guess their focus is, if they happen across them in the course of evacuations, to secure them so some whizzo gun fetishist like the OP here doesn't get a hold of them and start fucking things up even worse."

Exactly my point, thank you. Such seizure is illegal and unconstitutional. The governor does NOT have the authority to authorize or direct any such thing and the NG is probably well aware of that and simply ignored his bullshit. Hopefully so but that doesn't change the fact that the governor is in violation of the law and should be (but probably won't) be held accountable.

How can the Governor be in 'violation of the law'- when he used invoked Virgin Island law?

Certainly the law could possibly be in violation of the Constitution- if the Virgin Island laws are covered by the Constitution- which I don't pretend to know whether they are or are not-.

But the Governor using the law as written-is not violating any laws.

"That type of hysteria always helps with NRA membership."

Exactly as it should. Tyranny must be opposed.

As I predicted.

How can the Governor be in 'violation of the law'- when he used invoked Virgin Island law?

Certainly the law could possibly be in violation of the Constitution- if the Virgin Island laws are covered by the Constitution- which I don't pretend to know whether they are or are not-.

But the Governor using the law as written-is not violating any laws.

The governor does not now-nor has he ever- had the authority to violate Constitutional rights or direct or authorize such violation. "...an old Virgin Isl. law..." is trumped by both the US Constitution and Federal law. It is part of the governor's job to know that.

Forum List

Back