Governor Palin: An AR-15 Is A Great Gift For Those You Love

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Again she is right on the money. I bought my nephew one right after Sandy Hook and gave him a 840 round ammo box of .223's I had in my gun vault. The rifle could come in handy someday to save his life by using suppressive fire in case he had a home break in or carjacked by intruders. It is also a good weapon to hunt with. I've killed around 5 bucks with mine over the years as well as coyotes and feral hogs. This is why Palin is liked so much. She is a down to earth person who is not of the elite class who frowns upon average voters. The AR-15 is a great innovation as stated in the link.

sarah-palin-ar-15.jpg

Sarah Palin: An AR-15 Is a Great Gift for Those You Love

Palin is right. The AR 15 is a great gift and an excellent weapon.

She's good looking.
She can hunt and fish.
She can cook it too.

Hell of a woman. Great Advice.

Suppression fire in your own home? Fumbling with a rifle during a carjacking? Have you thought any of those situations out?

What is the point of having an assault rifle to defend your home if all you're going to do with it is destroy your home with "suppressive fire"? Let me guess. "It's either that or get raped and murdered", right? You have a semi-automatic rifle used by soldiers in war to defend the television that you just filled with holes. Great plan.

And do you think that any long rifle is convenient during a carjacking? Krav Maga would be faster than an AR.

An AR15.......to fight off a carjacking?

Are you a freaking idiot?

Are you gonna carry the rifle on your lap while you drive? (Wait...some RW'ers are that crazy)
If not, you'll get shot while reaching for your AR15.

AND...the carjacker is probably gonna approach from the driver side. And if you point a 16 inch AR15 on the driver side, your muzzle will hit the window and you may not even be able to get a shot off, and the blast will shatter glass into your own eyes you idiot.

Again, that's if he doesn't shoot you while you reach for your rifle in the back seat. Unless you drive around with an AR15 on your lap. Which some RW'ers may do, and if so, they're even more batshit nuts than I thought.

Suppression fire in your own home? Fumbling with a rifle during a carjacking? Have you thought any of those situations out?

What is the point of having an assault rifle to defend your home if all you're going to do with it is destroy your home with "suppressive fire"? Let me guess. "It's either that or get raped and murdered", right? You have a semi-automatic rifle used by soldiers in war to defend the television that you just filled with holes. Great plan.

And do you think that any long rifle is convenient during a carjacking? Krav Maga would be faster than an AR.

:lol::lol::lol:

Again she is right on the money. I bought my nephew one right after Sandy Hook and gave him a 840 round ammo box of .223's I had in my gun vault. The rifle could come in handy someday to save his life by using suppressive fire in case he had a home break in or carjacked by intruders. It is also a good weapon to hunt with. I've killed around 5 bucks with mine over the years as well as coyotes and feral hogs. This is why Palin is liked so much. She is a down to earth person who is not of the elite class who frowns upon average voters. The AR-15 is a great innovation as stated in the link.

sarah-palin-ar-15.jpg

Look it really doesn't bother me this weapon exists. I'm okay with it, but I'm sorry, you and Palin's grandstanding on the issue is painfully nauseating dude.

I bought my nephew one right after Sandy Hook

Sandy Hook. You just had to throw that out there huh? You thought to yourself "how can I can I get the liberals on this board all riled up? Ill say something blatantly partisan."

I really don't care you bought an AR-15 for your nephew after Sandy Hook. I just find it both pathetic and hilarious you would mention it just to piss liberals off. You're so transparent.

As for Palin, this is text book grandstanding for the 2016 election. See I doubt she even believes the AR-15 makes a good gift. She just knew republican pawns would eat it up by saying it is. In reality, Palin has ZERO chances of ever becoming president.

Last edited:

sarah-palin-ar-15.jpg

You should of gave your nephew a hand grenade instead. Much better than a clumsy AR-15 during an attempted car-jacking. Just pull the pin, throw it in the car as the carjacker speeds away and watch the fun as the explosion takes place.

Hand grenades are small, very easy to conceal, (vs an AR-15) and deadly. Be sure to duck anyway at all times.

Hand grenades... I never leave the house without one.

Are you gonna carry the rifle on your lap while you drive? (Wait...some RW'ers are that crazy)

AND...the carjacker is probably gonna approach from the driver side. And if you point a 16 inch AR15 on the driver side, your muzzle will hit the window and you may not even be able to get a shot off, and the blast will shatter glass into your own eyes you idiot.

Again, that's if he doesn't shoot you while you reach for your rifle in the back seat. Unless you drive around with an AR15 on your lap. Which some RW'ers may do, and if so, they're even more batshit nuts than I thought.
I have a headliner rack right above me in my Excursion as well as a holster attached to the bottom of my steering column. The headliner rack is real quick releasing it.

artruck2.jpg

She's good looking.
She can hunt and fish.
She can cook it too.

I can't believe you people buy into her grandstanding bullshit so easily. Do political statements like this get more transparent? No, because Palin is the worst of the worst.

If she cared about our country so much she wouldn't even be talking about this issue. Congress nor the president are even debating the issue of gun control. There are much more pressing issues at hand.

sarah-palin-ar-15.jpg

You should of gave your nephew a hand grenade instead. Much better than a clumsy AR-15 during an attempted car-jacking. Just pull the pin, throw it in the car as the carjacker speeds away and watch the fun as the explosion takes place.

Hand grenades are small, very easy to conceal, (vs an AR-15) and deadly. Be sure to duck anyway at all times.

Hand grenades... I never leave the house without one.

I wouldn't use my AR-15 for a Car Jacking. For that I would use my Glock that I CCW :D

Last edited:

She's good looking.
She can hunt and fish.
She can cook it too.

I can't believe you people buy into her grandstanding bullshit so easily. Do political statements like this get more transparent? No, because Palin is the worst of the worst.

If she cared about our country so much she wouldn't even be talking about this issue. Congress nor the president are even debating the issue of gun control. There are much more pressing issues at hand.

I like guns, and like pulling liberal chains. Especially the gun control freaks.

Gun Control is the ability to hit what I'm aiming at.

Nope. Most homes in the region where I live are always broken into by one or more negroes armed with semi-automatics pistols...............again........always. If it comes down to it and I was under attack by these type people, I would lay down suppression fire and kill the feral savages to save my life even if I did shoot anything replaceable. Most negroes are bad shots and would wind up shooting up my place anyway but hopefully it will never have to come down to it.

Palin found a new job marketing for gun manufacturers.

She'll never do as much for them as the mulatto messiah, the greatest gun salesman in the history of the world. Dont'ca love unintended consequences?

I have a headliner rack right above me in my Excursion as well as a holster attached to the bottom of my steering column. The headliner rack is real quick releasing it.

artruck2.jpg

Small penis, awful in bed, unable to have a meaningful conversation with women, or anybody, have very few or no friends.

artruck2.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: dude you are nutty. I bet you are hundreds of miles from the nearest ghetto.

Forum List

Back