Great Question. Does Anyone Have Any Credible Polling On Blacks Voting For Ben Carson?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:mm: This would be the poll that would have Hillary in total panic mode if Ben Carson can get about 40% of the black vote, and especially in swing states. Its a fair assumption that as the weeks go on, he will continue to warm up to potential black voters. It's also a fair assumption that the more mature black females/mothers already favor Ben Carson being he is probably their ideal husband.
At this time, he is probably close to 35/40 per-cent of the black vote. But if anyone out there has any credible statistics on how Ben is doing and/or will do with blacks in 2016, please fill us in.:)

Blacks should be rushing to vote for Carson. After all, he wants to abolish Medicare and give the rich big tax cuts. That's about all we know - other than he has pathological disease - which Trump says can't be cured.

ben-carson1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
Blacks should be rushing to vote for Carson. After all, he wants to abolish Medicare and give the rich big tax cuts. That's about all we know - other than he has pathological disease - which Trump says can't be cured.

ben-carson1.jpg
well you have to consider that at least half that vote for Carson will vote for him cause he's black and cool! the others will vote because they dont want any more Clintons or Bushs in the white house anymore. lol

• Banned
my guess now would be around 25%. and i think it will just keep growing into 2016, i hope he books arenas in Ohio and Penn. and people of all races gather. then lets see if MSNBC/CNN covers his massive rallies. at least he wont need any cue cards.

my guess now would be around 25%. and i think it will just keep growing into 2016, i hope he books arenas in Ohio and Penn. and people of all races gather. then lets see if MSNBC/CNN covers his massive rallies. at least he wont need any cue cards.
You live in a dream-world. Carson is an egotistical asswipe, with an MD.

well you have to consider that at least half that vote for Carson will vote for him cause he's black and cool! the others will vote because they dont want any more Clintons or Bushs in the white house anymore. lol

If Carson were smooth, charismatic and wonkish enough to display a command over complicated policy issues, I'd say he could appeal to a lot of people. Obama - hate him or love him - can be extremely smooth and literate and witty and funny and analytical. By contrast, Hillary seems like stale bread. Carson is worse than Hillary, who at least can talk policy. Carson comes off slow and disoriented too much of the time. He seems more wooden than Gore, who was painfully awkward to watch. I don't think there will be any wave of Democratic voters jumping ship for him - unless he takes a powerful antidepressant and shows more energy, but I don't think his policy knowledge is deep enough to handle any increase in speed. You can tell that part of the reason why he is so excruciatingly slow is because he doesn't know what to say. Carson would be a wet dream for the Democrats. He won't last. Jeb is the nominee.

Last edited:
and yet Carson maintains a 10 point lead over Hillary,,why?

A ten point lead in November of 2015 mean so little.

Here is a link showing how polls are meaningless and not until the end of January will we know the true GOP candidate, and Hillary Clinton was the Democrat leader in 2007 and she lost out to President Obama for the Democrat nomination.

So polls are meaningless at this point!

Gallup Election Review: October 2007

and yet Carson maintains a 10 point lead over Hillary,,why?

A ten point lead in November of 2015 mean so little.

Here is a link showing how polls are meaningless and not until the end of January will we know the true GOP candidate, and Hillary Clinton was the Democrat leader in 2007 and she lost out to President Obama for the Democrat nomination.

So polls are meaningless at this point!

Gallup Election Review: October 2007
but most normal people see Hillary as our modern day wicked witch from the east who will kidnap your dog and have him for dinner.

If Carson did anything to actively court the AA vote his current supporters would dump him in a hot minute.

i wonder if CNN or MSNBC will ever bring up polls showing Carson getting great approvals from blacks sending Hillary to wal mart for more depends.

Republicans tend to get around ten percent of the black vote
Carson might get 15%

Now with the womens vote, Democrats get around 55% and Hillary would pull around 60%

:mm: This would be the poll that would have Hillary in total panic mode if Ben Carson can get about 40% of the black vote, and especially in swing states. Its a fair assumption that as the weeks go on, he will continue to warm up to potential black voters. It's also a fair assumption that the more mature black females/mothers already favor Ben Carson being he is probably their ideal husband.
At this time, he is probably close to 35/40 per-cent of the black vote. But if anyone out there has any credible statistics on how Ben is doing and/or will do with blacks in 2016, please fill us in.:)
Well, evidently folks here don't have the data you request.

Plenty of predictable hateful & racist remarks, though.

I'd be curious to see those numbers.

Forum List

Back