GROOMERS: Wyoming GOP fights back to keep child brides

I was married at 15. I have never heard that young bride marriages was a problem in Wyoming. Have there been complaints?

Young bride marriages are culturally acceptable among Muslims, Hispanics and native Americans. So it looks like this is an attack against non white minorities and imposing white heteronormative standards on other cultures. Clearly an exercise of white supremacy.

I disagree with the law.....see how easy that was......I think the 10 year range is too large if the intent is to not strap a kid who is 19 who had sex with his 16 yr old girlfriend from being labeled a sex offender......not a 26 yr old having sex with a 16 yr old....

"SB 145 only applies to voluntary sex. It does not apply in cases where one party does not believe the sexual contact was voluntary or the behavior was predatory. That’s why survivors’ advocates and groups like the California Coalition Against Sexual Assault support SB 145 and have state unequivocally that will not increase sexual abuse or assualt cases."

But...why do you keep dodging this?

View attachment 756567

Why are they singling out oral and anal sex only?

Sorry bout that,

1. Guilt of this falls on*ALL* the adult people in that state, and any state that allows it.
2. Its a pagen society in any state or country to look away and allow this.
3. Little girls as sex toys is wrong anywhere it takes place.
4. I'm right on this, if you disagree you can, buy you'd be wrong.
5. And adult thats attracted to a little girl belongs in a jail cell.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Guilt of this falls on*ALL* the adult people in that state, and any state that allows it.
2. Its a pagen society in any state or country to look away and allow this.
3. Little girls as sex toys is wrong anywhere it takes place.
4. I'm right on this, if you disagree you can, buy you'd be wrong.
5. And adult thats attracted to a little girl belongs in a jail cell.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
What's a little girl? To you.

What's a little girl? To you.
Sorry bout that,

1. Of ages starts at 18.
2. At that point boy or girls can fend for themselves.
3. Morals are taught, learnt not born with.
4. Its fuzzy for the kids, on what should be considered right.
5. If you can't stand up for innocent girls, or boys, your dead already inside.
6. Take a hike over a cliff, you are worthless.
7. I didn't leave any gray area for you did I?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Of ages starts at 18.
2. At that point boy or girls can fend for themselves.
3. Morals are taught, learnt not born with.
4. Its fuzzy for the kids, on what should be considered right.
5. If you can't stand up for innocent girls, or boys, your dead already inside.
6. Take a hike over a cliff, you are worthless.
7. I didn't leave any gray area for you did I?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
No. You are just wrong. Little girls are very young and little.

I married at 15, to a man I didn't care much for. But, I was 5'7", 150 pounds and wore a 38DD bra. There was nothing little girl about me. By the time I was 16, I had been divorced and remarried already. So girls mature at different ages and it takes a lot of little for me to say little girl.

Sorry bout that,

1. You of all people should recuse yourself.
2. You grew up someones fuck toy, sad.
3. Then grabbed another mistake right after the first one failed, again you should recuse yourself for that one as well.
4. I'm very sorry for your plight, you having a very low iq and all, and submitted to that.
5. One day you will realize your worth, and stop that crap.
6. Its always been your choice, choose wisely.
7. Don't be used of men, or you will get used up and cast to the ditch of life.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I married at 15, to a man I didn't care much for. But, I was 5'7", 150 pounds and wore a 38DD bra. There was nothing little girl about me. By the time I was 16, I had been divorced and remarried already. So girls mature at different ages and it takes a lot of little for me to say little girl.
pedophiles are attracted to pre-pub kids.

Pedophilia (alternatively spelled paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

Besides which if you think a teen is being preyed on then it wouldn't be their fault either way. If you think a person is too young as a teen then you would hold the older adult accountable. If you think a person is brain impaired or not smart very dumb then of course they would also not be blamed for the situation. They didn't have the ability to know.

It is suspicious to blame someone you believe is being used by a predator if you also simultaneously believe they have no intelligence to understand what you think you understand about it.

Beyond that ignore you go. very disingenuous I have no patience for it.

This is true. There's no size that fits all. Rules and laws are made to be broken by reasonable exceptions. One of my daughters had similar issues with finding crappy older males attractive. Never got married, thank goodness. Now she's 30 and has an older woman trying to control her life all the time. Ultimately, we must all find our own way and muddle through as best we can.

This is true. There's no size that fits all. Rules and laws are made to be broken by reasonable exceptions. One of my daughters had similar issues with finding crappy older males attractive. Never got married, thank goodness. Now she's 30 and has an older woman trying to control her life all the time. Ultimately, we must all find our own way and muddle through as best we can.
I found out, after many many years that I didn't want to be married at all. I was happiest with temporary relationships that didn't last long.

Sorry bout that,

1. You of all people should recuse yourself.
2. You grew up someones fuck toy, sad.
3. Then grabbed another mistake right after the first one failed, again you should recuse yourself for that one as well.
4. I'm very sorry for your plight, you having a very low iq and all, and submitted to that.
5. One day you will realize your worth, and stop that crap.
6. Its always been your choice, choose wisely.
7. Don't be used of men, or you will get used up and cast to the ditch of life.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
How odd. Because I have always thought myself the user of men. Use them, then discard them when no longer usable or have ceased to amuse me. My pathetic first husband. Poor guy. My parents thought a husband would curb my violent ways. Poor sot. After three months of my abuse he had enough. Yes, it has always been my choice. For most of my life it was what can you do for me, give me, or just let me abuse you in whatever way I feel like, mental, emotional, physical.

Your mistake is in thinking that women are always the victim. Sometimes we are the victimizers, taking whatever we want not caring what was left. You know that sex is a weapon. When in the control of the cold and calculating it is an awesome and devastating weapon.

I don't do those things anymore.

I can't say I found any kind of older men attractive. Even when I married the Sad Number One I had my own concerns elsewhere. You didn't actually think I would be a 15 year old faithful wife did you?

Maybe you should have made better choices, whore.
It stands to reason that you would show up in a topic about child brides. That's the topic. Child brides and the pedophiles who marry them. Wherever there are children, there will be child predators. Especially in schools. The teacher predators at Miramonte elementary school cost the county 139 million dollars.

Is this perhaps one of your past employers? Just as a cover. I have not forgotten your little internet business.

You enjoy your little repartee with me so much, it begs the question. Do you masturbate while imagining you are insulting me?

Ohh I imagine a mod will be along to shut you down shortly. Will you come before that happens or not?

Forum List

Back