Grover Norquist

More than stupid since the repubs sign pledges with this guy. I dont know what adjective you'd use but if it was a George Soros quote you'd shit your pants

And the Democrats pledge with Warren Buffet to RAISE taxes on the citizens of this country, so much so they named the damn thing after him..

really give us all a break..

No Dems signed anything with Buffet you little liar

oh well, that makes it better..
:eusa_whistle:

It's not the photo, it's the "quote".

Not too bright.

REALLY? so putting the quote on a photo shopped picture of Romney and presenting it as real, is HONEST?

some of you have no honor and don't care either.

No ignoring the quote is honest. Right?

Yeah, I really, REALLY wish somebody would address the quote. The more they ignore it, the more I see what kind of people they really are.

No, my friend made an excellent point. "Look, don't waste energy being pissed at him. You know that if Obama walked on water they'd just slam him for not being able to swim."

He's got more

560474_383924598309892_679927956_n.jpg

He is insane. Certifiably insane.

I watched the video of the actual quote. When they filmed the audience, you know who wasn't clapping? The young adults.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl0bmgHc9Pk]GOP believes in a Puppet President - Grover Norquist - CPAC 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Grover is one of many phony conservatives I think he is part of the establishment we don't want anymore, I got sick reading it and have read worse about him and his liberal Muslim ties.

I'll be your huckleberry, it's a stupid quote, NEXT!

More than stupid since the repubs sign pledges with this guy. I dont know what adjective you'd use but if it was a George Soros quote you'd shit your pants

And the Democrats pledge with Warren Buffet to RAISE taxes on the citizens of this country, so much so they named the damn thing after him..

Two lies in one sentence. Very right of you. First off, the Democrats made no such pledge, liar. Second, the plan that Buffet supports does not raise taxes on citizens. Buffet proposed that the tax system become more fair and a touch more progressive on a very small number of people (who knows their citizenship).

Two lies in one sentence. Very right of you. First off, the Democrats made no such pledge, liar. Second, the plan that Buffet supports does not raise taxes on citizens. Buffet proposed that the tax system become more fair and a touch more progressive on a very small number of people (who knows their citizenship).

lol, more fair..only in a liberal la la land would they see raising taxes ON ANYONE as being, more fair

I watched the video of the actual quote. When they filmed the audience, you know who wasn't clapping? The young adults.

GOP believes in a Puppet President - Grover Norquist - CPAC 2012 - YouTube

Did anyone actually listen to this?

if you want to know the truth of what he said, watch the video. What was posted in the op was taken in bits and pasted together, and is not an actual quote. He said much, much more than that, lots of words missing in between that gives it all a completely different context. That's why I wanted to see the actual clip of his comments.

But, what else is new, all they know is dishonesty.

if you want to know the truth of what he said, watch the video. What was posted in the op was taken in bits and pasted together, and is not an actual quote. He said much, much more than that, lots of words missing in between that gives it all a completely different context. That's why I wanted to see the actual clip of his comments.

Oh, I watched the video. Grover is a cancer, and I'm glad the young don't applaud when he shows his ass.

Wait, it's bits pasted together but he did say it. Of course he said more in a 4 minute clip but he did say those things. Deny it all you want.

Oh, I watched the video. Grover is a cancer, and I'm glad the young don't applaud when he shows his ass.

Sorry, but you must be losing your eyesight, along with your sanity, in your old age. I didn't see that at all, nor was there anything accurate about the quote you used in your op. You're just posting bullshit as usual. Hopefully more people actually watch the video. I understand now why it took you 8 pages to post the real thing. ;)

Wait, it's bits pasted together but he did say it. Of course he said more in a 4 minute clip but he did say those things. Deny it all you want.

When you divorce words from the other words they went with to change the context and then call it a quote is when you are desperate. But, whatever makes you happy dude, keep living in fantasy land. :lol:

Last I heard he was in trouble for not paying taxes (like Tom Dacshle and most of Obama's cabinet). Is that the Buffet rule ?

Buffet Rule: Raise taxes on everyone including yourself...then don't pay them ?

Forum List

Back