Guess who the Communist Party candidate has been for the last seven elections ...

Dafuck does the KKK have to do with the "Communist Party"? They're sworn enemies.
images

And by the way, nice link.

I answered that question in my OP post

No one, they endorsed the Democrat!

Classic. Tell me again how Democrats are disturbed who the KKK endorses ...
So what is this? Some kind of imaginary tit for tat? Racist Republicans are way worse than everyone else. We know from the damage they leave behind.

The greatest scourge to black people in this country are the leftist elitists like you who think keeping them in ghettos to control their vote is your personal ATM machine

Dafuck does the KKK have to do with the "Communist Party"? They're sworn enemies.
images

You must understand. When nutbags are not busy trying to convince us that the KKK is full of liberals, they have time to burn trying to equate an insignificant American political party with no history of violence or hate with the KKK.

It's to be expected.

Requires an astounding level of Doublethink. Failure to engage brain.

I'd wager the same cretins use double negatives and claim they "could care less".

Never doubt Pogo's ability to fail to grasp any discussion

The opposites of the CPUSA would be the Klan and the American nazis who endorse the GOP candidate.

:wft:

So your response to the OP post is to do what I said you do, classic, that's funny
kaz, the CPUSA endorsing the dems is similar to the KKK and Nazis endorsing the GOP.

They are both stunts and mean nothing in terms of political fallout.

But silly people like you wish to post these items.

images

They're both full of hate

One is a racist group relegated to the ash heap. The other is a champion of state owned property. Dems also hold govt as their religion also.
Where neither have anything to do with Democrats.

And the "government as religion" BS is as lame as it is wrong.

What is the difference between government to you and Jesus to Christians? Christians believe Jesus is the solution to all problems and you have to believe in him without empirical evidence just based on faith. That's you and government in a nutshell

images

Umm..... nnnnnnnnnnnno Sparkles, you ran away. And now you're back to continue running away, which is a special kiind of Special.

Btw -- guess who the Klan endorsed in 1980 and 1984. Doesn't mean anything to me but it will to you, being a not-Republican and all.

The opposites of the CPUSA would be the Klan and the American nazis who endorse the GOP candidate.

So your response to the OP post is to do what I said you do, classic, that's funny
kaz, the CPUSA endorsing the dems is similar to the KKK and Nazis endorsing the GOP.

First of all, you don't get it. So Democrats keep bringing up the KKK endorsing Republicans to your silence. Then when I point out the Communists endorsing them, you chastise me. Do you not find that a bit odd, Jake?

images

You must understand. When nutbags are not busy trying to convince us that the KKK is full of liberals, they have time to burn trying to equate an insignificant American political party with no history of violence or hate with the KKK.

It's to be expected.

I'd wager the same cretins use double negatives and claim they "could care less".

Actually I grasped it as soon as I saw it, squeezed the life out of it until it said "Mama" and sent it off to the corner where it made pathetic whimpering sounds. Took you an hour to recover.

I was being kind. That time.

images

Umm..... nnnnnnnnnnnno Sparkles, you ran away. And now you're back to continue running away, which is a special kiind of Special.

Btw -- guess who the Klan endorsed in 1980 and 1984. Doesn't mean anything to me but it will to you, being a not-Republican and all.

Gotta read the op post, it specifically addressed your question. In fact that was the purpose of the op post.

Winston Churchill: I can explain it to you. I cannot comprehend it for you

images

Gotta read the op post, it specifically addressed your question. In fact that was the purpose of the op post.

So you STILL have no answer --- and it doesn't occur to you that by coming back to confirm that, it confirms that.

As I said -- a special kind of "Special".

Dismissed.

images

It's to be expected.

Actually I grasped it as soon as I saw it, squeezed the life out of it until it said "Mama" and sent it off to the corner where it made pathetic whimpering sounds. Took you an hour to recover.

I was working
images

That's my point, moron, it doesn't matter

First of all, you don't get it. So Democrats keep bringing up the KKK endorsing Republicans to your silence. Then when I point out the Communists endorsing them, you chastise me. Do you not find that a bit odd, Jake?

Who keeps bringing up the KKK endorsing Republicans?

images

It's to be expected.

Not getting it is an interesting way to demonstrate that you got it

images

So you STILL have no answer --- and it doesn't occur to you that by coming back to confirm that, it confirms that.

As I said -- a special kind of "Special".

Dismissed.

I answered it in the OP post

Who keeps bringing up the KKK endorsing Republicans?

:wtf:

Um ... OK?

Forum List

Back