Guess who the Communist Party candidate has been for the last seven elections ...

After seeing the Red Bernies and the Bowel movements supporting Hillary, the KKK looks sane and preferable.
The KKK has been preferable by the GOP for decades.

And we've established you're Marxists, the Communist candidate is your candidate

Yyyyyyyyyeeeaahh. If a drunk driver hits somebody with a Toyota, that proves Toyota likes drunk drivers.

Need any help digging? Doesn't seem so.

:dig:

After seeing the Red Bernies and the Bowel movements supporting Hillary, the KKK looks sane and preferable.
The KKK has been preferable by the GOP for decades.

And we've established you're Marxists, the Communist candidate is your candidate

Yyyyyyyyyeeeaahh. If a drunk driver hits somebody with a Toyota, that proves Toyota likes drunk drivers.

Need any help digging? Doesn't seem so.

:dig:

You still don't get my OP post, it's hilarious.

Dafuck does the KKK have to do with the "Communist Party"? They're sworn enemies.
images

And by the way, nice link.

You must understand. When nutbags are not busy trying to convince us that the KKK is full of liberals, they have time to burn trying to equate an insignificant American political party with no history of violence or hate with the KKK.

It's to be expected.

Requires an astounding level of Doublethink. Failure to engage brain.

I'd wager the same cretins use double negatives and claim they "could care less".

Never doubt Pogo's ability to fail to grasp any discussion

Actually I grasped it as soon as I saw it, squeezed the life out of it until it said "Mama" and sent it off to the corner where it made pathetic whimpering sounds. Took you an hour to recover.

I was being kind. That time.

I was working

On finding that link? Doesn't seem to have worked.

The opposites of the CPUSA would be the Klan and the American nazis who endorse the GOP candidate.

:wft:

So your response to the OP post is to do what I said you do, classic, that's funny
kaz, the CPUSA endorsing the dems is similar to the KKK and Nazis endorsing the GOP.

They are both stunts and mean nothing in terms of political fallout.

But silly people like you wish to post these items.

First of all, you don't get it. So Democrats keep bringing up the KKK endorsing Republicans to your silence. Then when I point out the Communists endorsing them, you chastise me. Do you not find that a bit odd, Jake?

Who keeps bringing up the KKK endorsing Republicans?

:wtf:

Um ... OK?

Got nothin', huh?

:wft:

So your response to the OP post is to do what I said you do, classic, that's funny
kaz, the CPUSA endorsing the dems is similar to the KKK and Nazis endorsing the GOP.

First of all, you don't get it. So Democrats keep bringing up the KKK endorsing Republicans to your silence. Then when I point out the Communists endorsing them, you chastise me. Do you not find that a bit odd, Jake?

Um ... OK?

Got nothin', huh?

That you ask the questions shows you would never accept any answer

Um ... OK?

Got nothin', huh?

List the people. Is MY NAME on your list? Jake? NYC? Pogo? Who the fuck are you talking about?

Um ... OK?

Got nothin', huh?

List the people. Is MY NAME on your list? Jake? NYC? Pogo? Who the fuck are you talking about?

All ya gotta do is pay attention

Um ... OK?

Got nothin', huh?

Ya got nothin.

It's been a regular topic on the board, I am not documenting the obvious for you. You're just such a mind swilling leftist that you don't care what leftists say, but when leftists are criticized, it's like a homing beacon to you.

I'll meet you half way though. I always said I wouldn't prove water was wet either. I'll go ahead and point you to that debate:

Is water wet?

All I know is that YOU have claimed that anyone who votes for the Democrat is a communist. You. Nobody else. Not some mystical being. You.

When you ask me who was stupid enough to say that the Democrats are closely linked to communists, I will answer: KAZ.

See how that works?

No one, they endorsed the Democrat!

Classic. Tell me again how Democrats are disturbed who the KKK endorses ...

and the kkk endorses Donald trump, winger.

and given that you haven't provided a single source, I doubt if what you're saying is true anyway.

Got nothin', huh?

Ya got nothin.

It's been a regular topic on the board, I am not documenting the obvious for you. You're just such a mind swilling leftist that you don't care what leftists say, but when leftists are criticized, it's like a homing beacon to you.

I'll meet you half way though. I always said I wouldn't prove water was wet either. I'll go ahead and point you to that debate:

Is water wet?

poor loon.

prove your assertion, nutbar.

Got nothin', huh?

Ya got nothin.

Is water wet?

Oh boy. Everybody Knows Fallacy meets Broad Brush, spawns post. Haven't seen that one in 20 minutes.
Trés original, Peewee.

and the kkk endorses Donald trump, winger.

and given that you haven't provided a single source, I doubt if what you're saying is true anyway.

I like how you ask for a source for what you just agreed with me on in your own post

Ya got nothin.

Is water wet?

poor loon.

prove your assertion, nutbar.

To an open mind such as yours? That would be delightful

THis has been pointed out a lot of times and, to be honest, I don't think they care. I just think they care enough to trick the public into thinking they are what they are not.

So what is this? Some kind of imaginary tit for tat? Racist Republicans are way worse than everyone else. We know from the damage they leave behind.
Worse than communist ? Are you ignorant of history or are you one of those revisionist loons ?

Forum List

Back