Guilfoyle

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Now America gets sees what Real Americans have to say.

A STAR IS BORN! Kimberly Guilfoyle Brings THE FIRE! Her Amazing ‘Guns Blazing’ Speech at RNC Raises the Roof!

Did anybody see Kimberly Guilfoyles speech at the RNC?? Was that for real?? I couldn’t help but laugh and cringe at the same time. I was one of the most unnatural and uncomfortable talks I’ve heard in a while. Anybody agree or disagree?

Last edited:
Now America gets sees what Real Americans have to say.

A STAR IS BORN! Kimberly Guilfoyle Brings THE FIRE! Her Amazing ‘Guns Blazing’ Speech at RNC Raises the Roof!

Kim IS something else, isn't she? I'm familiar with her because I used to watch The Five on Fox, and she was usually one of the five. She's smart, attractive, and has an incredible fire burning in her, and so much passion. Something that those on the Left lack.

Did anybody see Kimboobly Guilfoyles speech at the RNC?? Was that for real?? I couldn’t help but laugh and cringe at the same time. I was one of the most unnatural and uncomfortable talks I’ve heard in a while. Anybody agree or disagree?
Did he promise to cure cancer?

Did anybody see Kimboobly Guilfoyles speech at the RNC?? Was that for real?? I couldn’t help but laugh and cringe at the same time. I was one of the most unnatural and uncomfortable talks I’ve heard in a while. Anybody agree or disagree?

Who is that person?

No I'm not watching that convention. I didn't watch the democratic one either.

I have better things to do with my time.

Who is that person?

Former Fox News host that is now dating Don Jr.

Who is that person?

Like post here on topics about the speech

Who is that person?

She used to host a show called The Five on Fox News and then she shacked up with Don Jr and now she’s his mommy girlfriend. You should look up her speech and watch it... if you make it past 30 seconds without laughing I’ll give you kudos

Who is that person?

She used to host a show called The Five on Fox News and then she whacked up with Don Jr and now she’s his mommy girlfriend. You should look up her speech and watch it... if you make it past 30 seconds without laughing I’ll give you kudos
Why are you attacking her?

Of course we disagree. Your views are tainted by hate. Besides, shes a living barbie doll. I approve of anything she says

Forum List

Back