Guilfoyle

Did anybody see Kimboobly Guilfoyles speech at the RNC?? Was that for real?? I couldn’t help but laugh and cringe at the same time. I was one of the most unnatural and uncomfortable talks I’ve heard in a while. Anybody agree or disagree?

Who is that person?

No I'm not watching that convention. I didn't watch the democratic one either.

I have better things to do with my time.
She used to host a show called The Five on Fox News and then she whacked up with Don Jr and now she’s his mommy girlfriend. You should look up her speech and watch it... if you make it past 30 seconds without laughing I’ll give you kudos
Why are you attacking her?
She hit a nerve

Did anybody see Kimboobly Guilfoyles speech at the RNC?? Was that for real?? I couldn’t help but laugh and cringe at the same time. I was one of the most unnatural and uncomfortable talks I’ve heard in a while. Anybody agree or disagree?

Who is that person?

She used to host a show called The Five on Fox News and then she shacked up with Don Jr and now she’s his mommy girlfriend. You should look up her speech and watch it... if you make it past 30 seconds without laughing I’ll give you kudos
Wheres my kudos?

Of course we disagree. Your views are tainted by hate. Besides, shes a living barbie doll. I approve of anything she says
Did you take her speech seriously or did you laugh and stare at her boobs? Be honest

Who is that person?

She used to host a show called The Five on Fox News and then she whacked up with Don Jr and now she’s his mommy girlfriend. You should look up her speech and watch it... if you make it past 30 seconds without laughing I’ll give you kudos
She hit a nerve
Yes she did, she’s trending on Twitter

Now America gets sees what Real Americans have to say.

A STAR IS BORN! Kimberly Guilfoyle Brings THE FIRE! Her Amazing ‘Guns Blazing’ Speech at RNC Raises the Roof!

She went overboard and it seemed forced, a little too strong IMO.

Tim Scott owned it tonight. Best speech and he lived the life. He is reminding people of what citizens can do, no Cancel Culture, no lack of confidence because you believe you are born to fail, that's the Canadian system.

You live in America. Work hard, apply yourself, bring value to a business or community and achieve your dreams.

Did anybody see Kimberly Guilfoyles speech at the RNC?? Was that for real?? I couldn’t help but laugh and cringe at the same time. I was one of the most unnatural and uncomfortable talks I’ve heard in a while. Anybody agree or disagree?
She's awesome. So much passion and fire, which those on the Left SEVERELY lack. She's smart, attractive, and passionate about what she believes in.

Who is that person?

She used to host a show called The Five on Fox News ...

Minimal Google alert!

I don't understand. She calls herself "a first-generation American" and seems to indicate her mother was an immigrant, when she says, "My mother, Mercedes, was a special education teacher from Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. My father, also an immigrant..." Her mother was born in Puerto Rico in 1942. That's 2 years after the Nationality Act of 1940 made those born in Puerto Rico US citizens. Is she saying her mother was not a US citizen despite being born in Puerto Rico in 42? :dunno:

Now America gets sees what Real Americans have to say.

A STAR IS BORN! Kimberly Guilfoyle Brings THE FIRE! Her Amazing ‘Guns Blazing’ Speech at RNC Raises the Roof!

She went overboard and it seemed forced, a little too strong IMO.

Tim Scott owned it tonight. Best speech and he lived the life. He is reminding people of what citizens can do, no Cancel Culture, no lack of confidence because you believe you are born to fail, that's the Canadian system.

You live in America. Work hard, apply yourself, bring value to a business or community and achieve your dreams.
Yeah, I saw it that way, too.

She would have been better if she toned it down anout 30 or 40 percent. V

Who is that person?

Cause it's what he does.

Did anybody see Kimberly Guilfoyles speech at the RNC?? Was that for real?? I couldn’t help but laugh and cringe at the same time. I was one of the most unnatural and uncomfortable talks I’ve heard in a while. Anybody agree or disagree?

I said forced, I think your word "unnatural" is just as, if not more accurate a characterization.

Whatever target market she is reaching out to, I'm pretty sure they are already part of the team. That was more of a pre game football rally speech.

Different approaches I suppose. I did laugh at the CNN reaction though when Wolf referred to it as "a passionate speech" and I think Jake Taper said, "well, that's one word for it" lol, just had me in stiches.

Who is that person?

Former Fox News host that is now dating Don Jr.

Oh her.

I'm glad she got over the virus.

I must say, Kimberly is one hot chic. Let's just say she didn't need a soapbox like Kamala. She belted out her speech which was obviously well rehearsed and, at times, a bit too rehearsed but then, that's what you get at these convention speeches. Democrats did the same thing but they fell flat on their faces.

Forum List

Back