Gun Control and Logic

When we hear about "gun control" from the Left, there is seldom any logic involved. Mr. Nugent presents nine points here with which I agree, and I challenge you to counter any of them. Please format your posts with his quote followed by your rebuttal.

Ted Nugent on Guns and Logic:

1 - Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving. Maybe it's time to raise the age of Smart phone ownership to 21.
2 - If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry.
3 - The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.
4 - Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo. Seriously, folks, if we were the problem, you'd know it.
5 - When JFK was killed, nobody blamed the rifle
6 - The NRA murders 0 people and receives $0 in government funds. Planned Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.
7 - I have no problem with vigorous background checks when it comes to firearms. While we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter I.D and Candidates running for office. Also for welfare recipients.
8 - You don't need a smoke detector; that's what the fire department is for. Now...if you think that sounds stupid, you know how I feel when you say I don't need a gun.
9 - Folks keep talking about another Civil War. One side knows how to shoot and has a trillion bullets. The other side has crying closets and is confused about which bathroom to use. How do you think that's going to end?
Logic? Sure! Specious logic. But it's still a form of logic.

1) Smart phones are designed as communication devices. Guns are designed to propel lead at super sonic speed.

2) Funs are transported over state lines. Therefore any local gun laws will not slow gun violence. National laws will.

3)The 2nd amendment says nothing about equal pay, family leave or discrimination by sex.

4) When schools, churches, concerts, theaters, synagogues and malls are shot up, we hear about it!

5) Oswald used a bolt action rifle, not a semi-automatic

6) The NRA stonewalls each and every gun control measure offered.

7) ID for welfare recipients? How are they enrolled in benefit programs now?

8) Ted never read an insurance policy. If you don't have smoke alarms, your policy could be void

9) Only traitors to America traffic in civil war rhetoric.

I am retired Military. Yah, I never held a firearm. Yuppers, cupcake. I bet you say that to every Veteran that kicks your candy ass. And when you stand at 100 yds, a 9mm IS a Red Ryder BB gun in a firefight. Better bring at least an AR-15 or better or stay home or die. You watch way too many movies.
You lose, I'm a veteran - and if you really are, you're a disgrace.
A veteran who hates most americans...maybe you fought for the wrong team...

As a Vet I can tell you that you should just say thank you. You haven't earned the "right" to question another man's service. You just one more black man on the down low pretending to be a tough guy.

Were you in Ww2 ?

I am retired Military. Yah, I never held a firearm. Yuppers, cupcake. I bet you say that to every Veteran that kicks your candy ass. And when you stand at 100 yds, a 9mm IS a Red Ryder BB gun in a firefight. Better bring at least an AR-15 or better or stay home or die. You watch way too many movies.

As a Vet I can tell you that you should just say thank you. You haven't earned the "right" to question another man's service. You just one more black man on the down low pretending to be a tough guy.

Were you in Ww2 ?

Do you still wear diapers?

Were you in Ww2 ?

No .

But I’ll cut to the chase . If you weren’t in ww2 or you weren’t drafted , you didn’t “ serve “ anyone . You joined of your own free will and for your own benefit.

Were you in Ww2 ?

No .

But I’ll cut to the chase . If you weren’t in ww2 or you weren’t drafted , you didn’t “ serve “ anyone . You joined of your own free will and for your own benefit.

LOL, you're not a bright one kid.

Were you in Ww2 ?

No .

Yep.

I dint fall for the war machine propaganda.

Were you in Ww2 ?

No .

Yep.

You don't have it in you to do anything for anyone but you kid.

Were you in Ww2 ?

No .

Yep.

No. I’ve worked shit paying jobs that actually helped my fellow Americans.

No .

Yep.

No, you've been on welfare most of your life.

No .

Yep.

Did I have the taxpayer pay for all my food , shelter , healthcare ? No. How about you Mr. Vet?

Maybe instead of us thanking you, maybe you should be thanking us !

He drummed out for failure to fit in in basic. Many do. And they just call themselves veterans.

Fuck off you twit. He's an American Vet and just because he called you out on your BS trolling which you are unable to back up you make up that traitor bit? Piss off you twat.

HE's a fake.

Yep.

Did I have the taxpayer pay for all my food , shelter , healthcare ? No. How about you Mr. Vet?

LOL, you poor selfish little boi. It's ok though I know you've been a taker your entire life.

You brought up ONE weapon. You need to stick with that instead of trolling for generalizations. I gave a pretty accurate description of your one weapon after viewing one world class shooter operate it on a mixed range. Yes, he had a ball but he also missed a bunch due to a lot of factors. It might be extremely lethal if it were a full auto but as a semi auto with limited ammo, it's a plinker. It is too large to replace a handgun so it even fails there. You have to fill ALL of the features of the AR to be considered the equal of the AR because the AR fills ALL of the criteria that Stoner required it to fill. And nothing on the market today does a better job.
I didn’t bring it up. So a semi-auto SMG should be perfectly legal, like these...
View attachment 254470
View attachment 254471

I can just use Colorado Firearms Regs on this one.

9mms. The problem here is, these aren't any more powerful and more cumbersome than a Handgun. And they are actually less accurate if you are rushed. I can site shoot faster and I can spot shoot faster with a handgun than I can with any of the following. They may be legal but they really aren't good choices. I put them into the plinker category.

MP-5 legal with the proper mag

UMP-45 legal with the legal mag

PM-9 Legal if you remove the capability to use the forward pistol grip and use the proper mag and remove the ability to use a silencer. The problem is, removing the forward pistol grip throws the balance completely off.

28 or more Grains of Powder per Round. These two are designed to go out and reach out. They are both designed for crew weapons where you sometimes have to dismount and fire on targets further than 40 yds away. You may have to go to 50 or more yds.

MP-7 This is class as a pistol. It's round is a 4.6 X 30 which has enough power to penetrate many types of body armor. The rounds are fast, real fast and small. While not quite in the same class as the 556 nato, it's pretty danged close for such a small package. But due to the available equipment and mags, it's considered illegal in many States, not all. What keeps this out of the mass shooters hands is the cost. It's expensive, really expensive.

P-90 Not Legal as the P-90 since the P-90 is a full auto. But the PS-90 is the same gun in a Semi Auto. But you can't remove most of the features on it because they are built into the frame. It uses a 5.7X28mm which is just below the 556 Nato Round. It's slightly larger, slight slower but still has enough punch to do the job. The problem this one has is, it contains a huge amount of ammo. It's mag is a 50 round mag. Luckily, this puppy (see the pun?) is so expensive that the mass shooters will overlook it.

PPM90M1 Not legal. Exceeds Max Ammo with it's 64 round mag, Designed for close quarters only. The smallest mag is 32 rounds and it still exceeds the 15 round max by a large margin. This thing is designed for house to house fighting, not for home defense. And it's only found in Russia in their Military and, of course, Video Games. Good luck in getting one. Oh, it's like anything else, if you really, really want one and have enough money you can get one. But remember, it's a full auto, limited export item from Russia.

So I found only two of your guns that could do the job of the AR if there are no local laws against having them. But you had better have really deep pockets. So, what is your point on this one again?
They’re not all 9mm, they come pretty much in any ammo chambered by a handgun. They aren’t more “cumbersome”, and are way more accurate and easier to handle than a handgun. You’ve must have never shot anything besides a handgun if you believe that. If your characterization of these was correct, then there wouldn’t be any ARs, just handguns that chamber rifle rounds, as silly as a thought that might be.

And exactly how much money do you have? Are you pockets that deep? The plinkers you brought up are very expensive and most do only come in only 9mm because of the size. You can't change physics. I am retired Military and you know, I bet you say that to EVERY vet that kicks your ass. You are the embodiment of stupid and we can't fix stupid.

LOL, pop you're a punk, nothing more. All you ever do is brag about your greatness.

Compared to you, a pigs ass is great. I am just another veteran with some experience and age to back it up like a few million like me.

I earned the right with 5 (count them) 5 DD-214s and a permanent DD-2. And I can tell a fake when I see one. And you and he are fakes.

Were you in Ww2 ?

Spent some of my time in SEA. Look it up. I don' t consider myself a Vietnam Vet since I was never stationed there but I spent a lot of time Over it. and one and two countries over from it. I can live with not being able to call myself not a Vietnam Vet. Leave that honor to the guys and gals that were actually stationed there and lived there.

Yep.

LOL, you poor selfish little boi. It's ok though I know you've been a taker your entire life.

Let me guess . You are still glomming off the taxpayer ? Did we pay for your schooling ? Do we subsidize your mortgage ?

Come on. Let us know . That’s the least you can do .

Let me guess . You are still glomming off the taxpayer ? Did we pay for your schooling ? Do we subsidize your mortgage ?

Come on. Let us know . That’s the least you can do .

Hey, watch it. I resemble that remark. And make sure you keep working so I can keep getting paid.

When we hear about "gun control" from the Left, there is seldom any logic involved. Mr. Nugent presents nine points here with which I agree, and I challenge you to counter any of them. Please format your posts with his quote followed by your rebuttal.
Arguments? really? How quaint. I hate echo chambers. As much as I hate guns, lawyers and liberal/conservative group think. God, I hate THAT...

Forum List

Back