Gun Control and Logic

No, you've been on welfare most of your life.

Did I have the taxpayer pay for all my food , shelter , healthcare ? No. How about you Mr. Vet?

Maybe instead of us thanking you, maybe you should be thanking us !

Maybe you should thank those who will do what you are too scared to do.
Give up years of your life to be at the call to go wherever and do whatever the country needs you to do

Why should he, you won't.

You don't know jack shit about me or what I have done do you?

Does it involve a Pink Chiffon Sun Dress and heavy makeup? If so, I don't think I really want to know.

You're projecting. Just like you other sock who talks about tiny dicks all day long

No, you've been on welfare most of your life.

Did I have the taxpayer pay for all my food , shelter , healthcare ? No. How about you Mr. Vet?

Maybe instead of us thanking you, maybe you should be thanking us !

Maybe you should thank those who will do what you are too scared to do.
Give up years of your life to be at the call to go wherever and do whatever the country needs you to do

How is joining the military “serving “ the county? Yet , according to the cons ,if you work for then government you are some leech on the taxpayer .

You are joining to be at the call of your country, to go wherever and do whatever you are told. That is service.

And that you think you can compare a soldier to some paper pusher then you have a lot to learn

They are all government workers. Lots of paper pushers in the military by the way .

More grunts than paper pushers.

Read closely. I'll type slowly. Colorado does NOT have any Assault Rifle regulations. Not a single one. We have have firearm regulations. And what you call comsmetic accessories has broken the AR-15 Cult sickness that we once had. It's only a small part of other changes we made to reduce the behavior to gun homicides in the state. It's a very long list of provable items that has a positive affect each year. Things like getting violent convicted criminals back into prison for trying to buy guns, preventing people from entering into your schools with guns, and more. These are provable and very effective. And it's not all done by just firearms regulations. It's also done by cooperation between Cops and Neighborhoods, education of homes around schools, etc.. Maybe you like your schools, movie houses and public assemblies shot to pieces but we'll pass.

It's distinction without a difference. The ban on cosmetic things like pistol grips or pic rails does nothing to change how the AR 15 operates. And isn't the operation what you piss and moan about all day?

To say that the "weapon of war" is no longer a "weapon of war" because you took off a pistol grip or replaced a folding stock is beyond stupid

They were trying to remove the Cult of the Military Weapons that was running rampant. Yes some were cosmetic. But the folding stock is not cosmetic, it's functional. And placing the pistol grip where the forward handgrip normally would go is also functional. Putting a handgrip where the trigger is is stupid but that was part of the cult. The mounts to mount all the military hardware was not cosmetic, it was functional. The lowering the number of shots in the mags were not cosmetic, that was functional. In the end, the ARs function as a "Sporting Rifle" was not affected one bit. But it's affect as a mass murder weapon was. And the primary affect was it was the cult weapon of choice for mass murder. Since you are affected by the sickness you have no idea what the illness is. But the rest of us are well aware it just got out of hand.

You bought the NRA sales pitch lock stock and barrel (pardon the pun). You didn't go out and murder people enmass. But some others bought into the same thing and did and would have continued. They are still out there. But the Cult is much lower today than it was before. Charles Manson was very proud of the NRA who were wildly successful and never spent a single day in prison or their converts.

Hey Dipshit I already told I don't own and AR IMO the 5.56 round is under powered and doesn't have the stopping power I want

But saying that the lack of a pistol grip makes a gun operate differently is just about one of the dumbest things you have ever said and that's saying something

I never said it was the brightest idea in the world. I also think it's a stupid idea. But remember, we were removing the Cult without removing the gun. Without all these ridiculous addons, all of a sudden they nutcases don't look nearly as sexy posing in their underwear while holding their favorite toy on Facebook and Youtube. If you are having trouble understanding this, close your NRA Hup Hup manual trying to sell you things and go fishing for a day without any interruptions, no cell, no computer, no Gun Mags, just a fishing rod, tackle box, fishing license and a six pack.
There is no cult and there never was. And don't pretend to know anything about me. I am not a member of the NRA

There still is a cult. You are part of that cult. But it's getting smaller every day. But it's fighting to keep from shrinking with all it's might. It was created by the NRA to sell more guns after some really radicals took control of it. The NRA of the 40s and 50s would never have done what the modern NRA does today. The old NRA was truly a Godsend for gun safety and training. Today, it's become the political arm of the Gun Manufacturers.

The irony is that most conservatives have come to loath Heller/McDonald and believe that Scalia ‘betrayed’ them.

The fact is that Scalia merely reaffirmed the settled, accepted fact that the Second Amendment right is not ‘unlimited,’ that government has the authority to regulate and place restrictions on the commercial sale of firearms, and that the policy of rendering certain individuals prohibited persons is perfectly Constitutional.
No, you're a dumb fuck.

What Scalia did was save the pants shitters like you from the REAL consequences of the 14th Amendment. He abandon is principles for the sake of preventing an all-out mass panic attack. If he properly interprets the 2A as it relates to the 14th, felons would have unrestricted access to machine guns.

What he technically should have done is declare all federal and state gun laws unconstitutional, requiring a repeal of the shitty, stupid, clumsy-as-fuck 14th. After a period of panic and pants-shitting by pussy motherfuckers, the repeal process would have begun. That would have put the power solely in the hands of the States.

For the most part,it IS in the power of the state. With the exception of sawed off shotguns and the really nasty weapons of war like automatic weapons, bombs, explosives and the like. I can't imagine even a day with those things being legal waiting for the suits to be settled. You think the criminals and nutcases are hard to handle now, check out how the world would be even for that single day. Danged, you even exceeded the nutcase ruling on this one.

What Scalia and company did was allow the States and lower governments to do the regulations. That's the way it's supposed to be. It's already done without the murder and mayhem of your nutjob idea. But that's not good enough for you. YOU want to make all the laws yourself and the voters be damned. Due Process is involved in the 14th but you overlook the 10th that clearly states that any law that is not covered in the Constitution shall be delegated to the state. And outside of the 1934 Firearms Act, that means that all other firearm regulations must be delegated to the State and lower governments and cannot be done at the Federal Level. You keep misquoting and misunderstanding the 2nd amendment.
You're buying into the complete BULLSHIT "interpretation" of the 2A and federal preemption.

There's a reason the 1934 Firearms Act was done as a tax. Do you know why?

There still is a cult. You are part of that cul
That is so fucking irrelevant, it makes me want to gouge out my own eyes.

There could be a full-blow religion where people pray to and fuck their guns, and it would not change ONE FUCKING THING.

In fact, I am calling myself a norse pagan so my religion requires that I die with a machine gun in my hand, just to say FUCK YOU!!!

It's distinction without a difference. The ban on cosmetic things like pistol grips or pic rails does nothing to change how the AR 15 operates. And isn't the operation what you piss and moan about all day?

To say that the "weapon of war" is no longer a "weapon of war" because you took off a pistol grip or replaced a folding stock is beyond stupid

They were trying to remove the Cult of the Military Weapons that was running rampant. Yes some were cosmetic. But the folding stock is not cosmetic, it's functional. And placing the pistol grip where the forward handgrip normally would go is also functional. Putting a handgrip where the trigger is is stupid but that was part of the cult. The mounts to mount all the military hardware was not cosmetic, it was functional. The lowering the number of shots in the mags were not cosmetic, that was functional. In the end, the ARs function as a "Sporting Rifle" was not affected one bit. But it's affect as a mass murder weapon was. And the primary affect was it was the cult weapon of choice for mass murder. Since you are affected by the sickness you have no idea what the illness is. But the rest of us are well aware it just got out of hand.

You bought the NRA sales pitch lock stock and barrel (pardon the pun). You didn't go out and murder people enmass. But some others bought into the same thing and did and would have continued. They are still out there. But the Cult is much lower today than it was before. Charles Manson was very proud of the NRA who were wildly successful and never spent a single day in prison or their converts.

Hey Dipshit I already told I don't own and AR IMO the 5.56 round is under powered and doesn't have the stopping power I want

But saying that the lack of a pistol grip makes a gun operate differently is just about one of the dumbest things you have ever said and that's saying something

I never said it was the brightest idea in the world. I also think it's a stupid idea. But remember, we were removing the Cult without removing the gun. Without all these ridiculous addons, all of a sudden they nutcases don't look nearly as sexy posing in their underwear while holding their favorite toy on Facebook and Youtube. If you are having trouble understanding this, close your NRA Hup Hup manual trying to sell you things and go fishing for a day without any interruptions, no cell, no computer, no Gun Mags, just a fishing rod, tackle box, fishing license and a six pack.
There is no cult and there never was. And don't pretend to know anything about me. I am not a member of the NRA

There still is a cult. You are part of that cult. But it's getting smaller every day. But it's fighting to keep from shrinking with all it's might. It was created by the NRA to sell more guns after some really radicals took control of it. The NRA of the 40s and 50s would never have done what the modern NRA does today. The old NRA was truly a Godsend for gun safety and training. Today, it's become the political arm of the Gun Manufacturers.

How can I be part of an AR 15 cult when I have never owned one?

In fact none of the rifles I own have pistol grips or pic rails and all of them would be 100% legal in any state that has an "assault weapon " ban. Unlike you I know that add on doodads don't do shit to make any rifle "more deadly"

I guess you're illiterate...since you obviously either didn't read or didn't comprehend the irrefutable 9 points in the OP.

Here they are again, in case you've somehow learned to read since the OP.....

1 - Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving. Maybe it's time to raise the age of Smart phone ownership to 21.
2 - If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry.
3 - The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.
4 - Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo. Seriously, folks, if we were the problem, you'd know it.
5 - When JFK was killed, nobody blamed the rifle
6 - The NRA murders 0 people and receives $0 in government funds. Planned Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.
7 - I have no problem with vigorous background checks when it comes to firearms. While we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter I.D and Candidates running for office. Also for welfare recipients.
8 - You don't need a smoke detector; that's what the fire department is for. Now...if you think that sounds stupid, you know how I feel when you say I don't need a gun.
9 - Folks keep talking about another Civil War. One side knows how to shoot and has a trillion bullets. The other side has crying closets and is confused about which bathroom to use. How do you think that's going to end?

FAR MORE PEOPLE ARE TORTURED AND DIE ANNUALLY IN COUNTRIES WHERE PEOPLE CANNOT OWN GUNS THAN IN COUNTRIES WHERE GUN OWNERSHIP IS COMMON.

If North Koreans all owned guns, the country would have a Disney Theme park
If all Iranians owned guns, Tehran would be a safe, top tourist destination for US citizens
If all Chinese citizens were armed, the US and China would likely be allies.
If all Russian citizens were armed, Putin would be a laundry detergent spokesman, albeit a tough one you wouldn't mess with.
:113:

Last edited:
There still is a cult. You are part of that cul
That is so fucking irrelevant, it makes me want to gouge out my own eyes.

There could be a full-blow religion where people pray to and fuck their guns, and it would not change ONE FUCKING THING.

In fact, I am calling myself a norse pagan so my religion requires that I die with a machine gun in my hand, just to say FUCK YOU!!!

Please don't get my hopes up.

In fact none of the rifles I own have pistol grips or pic rails and all of them would be 100% legal in any state that has an "assault weapon " ban. Unlike you I know that add on doodads don't do shit to make any rifle "more deadly"

You are buying into the NRA AR-15 Card Carrying Cult Club whether you deny it or not.

I guess you're illiterate...since you obviously either didn't read or didn't comprehend the irrefutable 9 points in the OP.

Here they are again, in case you've somehow learned to read since the OP.....

1 - Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving. Maybe it's time to raise the age of Smart phone ownership to 21.
2 - If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry.
3 - The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.
4 - Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo. Seriously, folks, if we were the problem, you'd know it.
5 - When JFK was killed, nobody blamed the rifle
6 - The NRA murders 0 people and receives $0 in government funds. Planned Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.
7 - I have no problem with vigorous background checks when it comes to firearms. While we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter I.D and Candidates running for office. Also for welfare recipients.
8 - You don't need a smoke detector; that's what the fire department is for. Now...if you think that sounds stupid, you know how I feel when you say I don't need a gun.
9 - Folks keep talking about another Civil War. One side knows how to shoot and has a trillion bullets. The other side has crying closets and is confused about which bathroom to use. How do you think that's going to end?

FAR MORE PEOPLE ARE TORTURED AND DIE ANNUALLY IN COUNTRIES WHERE PEOPLE CANNOT OWN GUNS THAN IN COUNTRIES WHERE GUN OWNERSHIP IS COMMON.

If North Koreans all owned guns, the country would have a Disney Theme park
If all Iranians owned guns, Tehran would be a safe, top tourist destination for US citizens
If all Chinese citizens were armed, the US and China would likely be allies.
If all Russian citizens were armed, Putin would be a laundry detergent spokesman, albeit a tough one you wouldn't mess with.
:113:

Everyone in Yemen owns a gun. How's that working out for them? Oh, and they have ZERO gun regulations.

Wow. For the sake of his therapist, I think we should ease off on Pvt. Cupcake here. He needs a chance to reform his hat, perhaps we could send him a fresh roll of tinfoil? :cuckoo:

Wow. For the sake of his therapist, I think we should ease off on Pvt. Cupcake here. He needs a chance to reform his hat, perhaps we could send him a fresh roll of tinfoil?

Does that mean you are going to remove your own hat you are so proud of?

You are buying into the NRA AR-15 Card Carrying Cult Club whether you deny it or not.

Yes and we all know your opinion is fucking gospel right?

Any MORON who who thinks a pistol grip makes a gun more dangerous than the exact same gun without a pistol grip is the one buying into the fucking Groupthink. FYI that would be you

Last edited:
For those with a reasonably intact mind, here's a short history of the NRA. It was formed in 1871 by two Union soldiers who had concerns that their troops couldn't hit anything with a rifle. Its mission was to "promote and encourage rifle shooting on a scientific basis". The weapons involved were the same as those used by the military, and though NRA programs have been expanded this pattern continues to this day, i.e. well trained civilian marksmen, able to defend themselves, their loved ones, and our country.

The "military vs civilian" firearms is a ruse concocted by anti-gun Leftists/Marxists, and promoted by radicalized flunkies such as Daryl Hunt.

Bottom line, there has always been a strong connection between firearms used by the military and those used by civilians, because true Patriots see no separation in ideology between these groups. The NRA has never strayed from this mission.

For those with a reasonably intact mind, here's a short history of the NRA. It was formed in 1871 by two Union soldiers who had concerns that their troops couldn't hit anything with a rifle. Its mission was to "promote and encourage rifle shooting on a scientific basis". The weapons involved were the same as those used by the military, and though NRA programs have been expanded this pattern continues to this day, i.e. well trained civilian marksmen, able to defend themselves, their loved ones, and our country.

The "military vs civilian" firearms is a ruse concocted by anti-gun Leftists/Marxists, and promoted by radicalized flunkies such as Daryl Hunt.

Bottom line, there has always been a strong connection between firearms used by the military and those used by civilians, because true Patriots see no separation in ideology between these groups. The NRA has never strayed from this mission.

doesnt the NRA support banning of "WEAPONS OF WAR" style firearms???

as well as other restrictions???

oh how times have changed

Yes and we all know your opinion is fucking gospel right?

Any MORON who who thinks a pistol grip makes a gun more dangerous that the exact same gun without a pistol grip is the one buying into the fucking Groupthink. FYI that would be you

And any gunnuter that doesn't know that the cult of the gun needs to be taken as a mental disease needs to do a self evaluation.

No, the NRA is against almost all gun regs. They didn't used to be. They supported the 1934 Firearms Act but stopped supporting it sometime in the 70s. Before the 70s, the NRA worked with the Schools, Boy Scouts, etc. for gun safety and more. Their programs were the top programs in the nation. The go to for every one. Today, they do less and less of this and are primarily working towards getting rid of any and all gun regs through their political wing using litigation using large donations from the various gun manufacturers. They sell guns in a round about way and protect the assets of the Gun manufacturers above all else.

I used to be a NRA member until they changed under new management.

No, the NRA is against almost all gun regs. They didn't used to be. They supported the 1934 Firearms Act but stopped supporting it sometime in the 70s. Before the 70s, the NRA worked with the Schools, Boy Scouts, etc. for gun safety and more. Their programs were the top programs in the nation. The go to for every one. Today, they do less and less of this and are primarily working towards getting rid of any and all gun regs through their political wing using litigation using large donations from the various gun manufacturers. They sell guns in a round about way and protect the assets of the Gun manufacturers above all else.

I used to be a NRA member until they changed under new management.

you ever gonna step up and tell us what you think the 2nd should say???

and sorry youre wrong about the NRA and their record proves it

True in 1791. True in 1851. No longer true in 1865.

He's still an asshole who thinks courage comes from the barrel of a gun.

It takes a lot of courage to use a gun to keep a coward with a gun from killing or maiming the ones you love. It never made sense to me that limiting gun rights of lawful gun owners as a means to mitigate the risk from unlawful gun owners.

Forum List

Back