Gun Control? Lesson Learned

Where firearms are most dense, violent crime crates are lowest, and where guns are least dense violent crime rates are highest," said the report."

Chicago has a low gun crime rate? Lots of guns. Lots of shootings.

You sure about your claim?

You'd have to an imbecile to give nuclear weapons to this bunch.
Raise your paw.
I don't have to "give" them anything. It is their right, as a nation, to build them, like it or not.

Only if you imagine that it is the right of a paranoid schizophrenic to legally own a gun.

And...btw....Obama "gave" them access to same, and funds with which to keep their nuclear weapons laboratory going.

Here's more you don't know.....their nuclear laboratory is known as North Korea.
I don't care if it's Ralph's Discount Nukes, none of your damn business.

Excellent response!

Pretty much what Obama evinced as well.

Exactly why you Liberals/Progressives/Democrats should never ever be in any seat of power.

Where firearms are most dense, violent crime crates are lowest, and where guns are least dense violent crime rates are highest," said the report."

Chicago has a low gun crime rate? Lots of guns. Lots of shootings.

You sure about your claim?

Chicago's shooting problem doesn't stem from normal people owning guns...

1) They don't have enough police, they are down 2,000 officers from failing to hire, 9 1000) and from sick leave and vacation days 9 (1000)
2) The street gangs pick their aldermen...who then vote against hiring more police, and prevent law enforcement assets being deployed in their wards
3) The gang controlled aldermen protect the gang members from police and prosecutors...
4) From my law enforcement sources...the "Ferguson Effect" is in full control of chicago police...they are not proactively dealing with crime...and just respond to calls. Stops are down about 80% and that is where you find gang members with guns.....

That is why Chicago and the other major cities are experiencing spikes in gun murder...the "Ferguson Effect" is taking over.

Raise your paw.
I don't have to "give" them anything. It is their right, as a nation, to build them, like it or not.

Only if you imagine that it is the right of a paranoid schizophrenic to legally own a gun.

And...btw....Obama "gave" them access to same, and funds with which to keep their nuclear weapons laboratory going.

Here's more you don't know.....their nuclear laboratory is known as North Korea.

Excellent response!

Exactly why you Liberals/Progressives/Democrats should never ever be in any seat of power.
To you, they are evil. To them, you are. Now, how do we figure out which is which?

Raise your paw.

Excellent response!

To you, they are evil. To them, you are. Now, how do we figure out which is which?

To me???
Perhaps.

But why did you leave out that the United States State Department has come to the very same conclusion that I have?

Don't ever change.

Excellent response!

To me???
Perhaps.

But why did you leave out that the United States State Department has come to the very same conclusion that I have?

Don't ever change.
Evil calling the other guy evil? Unheard of. And, I thought you didn't trust the government?

Forum List

Back