"Gun Nuts" ???

superman-clark-kent-george-reeves.jpg

How many victims did they have last year?
How many MURDERS did they have last year?

A lot less than we had, dumbass.

I've posted these figures dozens of times from CREDIBLE sources on British crime compared to the US... And frankly, you gun nuts just want to live in your own reality where your gun isn't a bigger danger to you than to the imaginary boogeyman you think is out there.

Maybe you can post your ignorant stats...azzhole. At least, throw your balls up front and center.

But when you throw out incoherence you seem to leave out the fact the gun violence(US) has dropped with overall violence, moron. Furthermore, why do you compare apples to oranges US vs England. In englands, in removing or disarming the citizen, case violent crime is up, dumbass.

If your going to use England as the reference point, why not look at Switzerland? eh clown.

Last year, the UK had 42 gun murders and the US had 11,101.

Frankly, it is an apples to apples comparison. We have the same values, the same laws, speak the same language. The only real difference is they have strict gun laws and we don't.

Switzerland is not a good comparison because it's a small country of only 8 million people, very wealthy, not very urban.

And? Switzerland is NOT a good comparison based on what? Your analogy is biased and can't answer my question.

[

And? Switzerland is NOT a good comparison based on what? Your analogy is biased and can't answer my question.

1) They have a very small population.

2) The have almost no large cities with lots of people concentrated together. Zurich has a population of 300K... It's smaller than Clevland, OH.

3) They are filthy stinking rich taking care of the money of all the rich douchebags of the world.

On the other hand, the British have large cities, they have ethnic diversity, they have economic disparity...

the two things they dont have that we do are lots of guns and high murder rates.

Why not get to the point of these huge problems in this nation, where as in the past we had more control by the people, and yes who have had guns in their possession as always, but yet never have the good citizens had to use those guns or either protect those guns from being stolen in the capacity that they are being used today, either in self defense or in the protection of them from being stolen but why ? Why are all these stats going off the charts this day and age now ? It is because we have a government that has incentivized problems, criminal activity, has fomented it, aided and abetted it, empowered it, and it has done these things in all sorts of ways, in which has created all sorts of instability, unstableness and mental conditions to now and/or have since taken form in this nation big time. Now I ask this also "who has represented our government at times in which has caused thee most damage in this nation to date when in power"? Think about all of this people.. When we could choose who lived in our neighborhoods, our friends, our co-workers, our mentors, our peers, our schools, our teachings, our careers, our types of hobbies, our types of guns, our food, our drinks, our types of freedoms without government dictating it all for us now, I think we were much safer in this nation as Americans, and far more productive also. The devil is being found in the details in everything our government has done in the past, and is doing these days, and that is a major problem for a society of Americans who are being separated into groups now, yet only for the purpose of empowering some groups over and above the other groups but why? If the government would focus on the empowerment of Americans, all Americans by the merit system as to be recognized in their character and workmanship, and not specifically as it has been by races, and the education system as used and exploited these days for evil purposes, then Americans will begin to rise again together as a people and nation, yet leaving the devil behind who was behind all this problem as was being generated once he got his minions into some powerful places in this nation.

I have a black family or couple living right behind me now, in fact they live upon the property in which I once owned (close), and they left an area that was riddled with high crime and problems when moved here beside me. They tell me how much of a relief it was that they are living where they are now, because they feared for their life when lived in the area that they were living in, and guess what ? It was a predominantly black area, and the crime was being conducted by mostly blacks within the area, and yet they were so glad to have gotten out of there. These are people who understand that being American is not being loyal to anyone by race, yet they are loyal to what it is to be safe and what it is to be an American. We get along great, and they are an asset to our community, instead of a problem for it as would be if they were bad people who are loyal to being bad, and then grouping themselves together as being bad amongst their group. They had their car stolen when living in the neighborhood in which they were living in, and the stories just keep coming as we sit and talk, so would these people be considered uncle tom's or traders because we all sit on the porch talking about these things like we do ? Sadly to some they are traders or uncle tom's, because they wanted a better safer life than what they had, and found it in the neighborhood in which they have found it in.

If you own guns and like to hunt..... you are not a gun nut
If you own guns for self protection....you are not a gun nut
If you own guns for trap and target shooting....you are not a gun nut
If you collect unique and antique weapons.......you are not a gun nut

If you stockpile guns and ammunition for the coming armegeddon.......you ARE a gun nut
If you fear the government and arm yourself to take up arms against your country.....you ARE a gun nut
If you are willing to kill to protect your guns.........you ARE a gun nut
If you can write trash like this, you are not only a fruit loop, but a liar as well.

I own hunting weapons and like to use them.
All of my weapons could be used for self defense, some more effectively than others.
I shoot paper and clay often.
I own several antique weapons.

If you stockpile guns and ammunition for the coming armegeddon.......you ARE a gun nut
I have a reasonable cache of ammunition. Not excessive; I imagine I could carry it all without too much trouble.
If you fear the government and arm yourself to take up arms against your country.....you ARE a gun nut
I don't "fear" the government, I just don't trust it, especially under its current stewardship. Will I take up arms against the government? Yes, under many situations, but I really doubt that it will become necessary. I trust that the US Military would never take up arms against a large segment of the population only interested in preserving their God given rights. They, like their C in C, have taken an oath to defend the Constitution. I believe they take that very seriously.
I am willing to kill to protect myself, my wife, my children, my property and even you.

I am willing to kill and possibly die to protect my rights AND yours, even if you don't care to exercise them.

If you can write trash like this, you are not only a fruit loop, but a liar as well.

Sorry....I can't help you

If you are stockpiling to take up arms against your country you are fucking nuts

I own hunting weapons and like to use them.
All of my weapons could be used for self defense, some more effectively than others.
I shoot paper and clay often.

I own several antique weapons.

I have a reasonable cache of ammunition. Not excessive; I imagine I could carry it all without too much trouble.
I don't "fear" the government, I just don't trust it, especially under its current stewardship. Will I take up arms against the government? Yes, under many situations, but I really doubt that it will become necessary. I trust that the US Military would never take up arms against a large segment of the population only interested in preserving their God given rights. They, like their C in C, have taken an oath to defend the Constitution. I believe they take that very seriously.
I am willing to kill to protect myself, my wife, my children, my property and even you.

I am willing to kill and possibly die to protect my rights AND yours, even if you don't care to exercise them.

Sorry Ernie....and you started out so well

I advise you to bone up on those parts of the Constitution that are not the Second Amendment as well as US history. Some interesting stuff there

In the mean time, retire to your bunker and wait the arrival of the FEMA death squads

I don't expect FEMA death squads any more than you do. Do you really think that more than a couple hundred people in the whole country would follow a President that ordered them to fire on American citizens?

The Military will follow their generals most anywhere, but use the current President's picture as dart boards.

I don't expect FEMA death squads any more than you do. Do you really think that more than a couple hundred people in the whole country would follow a President that ordered them to fire on American citizens?

The Military will follow their generals most anywhere, but use the current President's picture as dart boards.

The president doesn't have to order the military to fire on US Citizens. they tend to do it on their own when they are fired upon.

The president doesn't have to order the military to fire on US Citizens. they tend to do it on their own when they are fired upon.

Then, it is not a good idea for you to fire on them. All of you loons seem to gravitate to these roundabout arguments that continually shift the focus of a discussion.

I don't normally carry a weapon, concealed or otherwise, unless I go into the back country or up a mountain. I don't have any bunker. I have no fear of anyone carrying a gun, regardless of their purpose for carrying it. I have no fear of anyone stockpiling guns and ammo, regardless of their purpose for doing so.

The people who continually display paranoia are those who are worried about what their neighbors are carrying or stockpiling. Worried about other people with paranoia. What you all should be worried about is whether your neighbor is going to allow you into his bunker, if and when, the crap should hit the fan.

I seriously doubt that any of the militia groups, or bunker people, or stockpilers, will ever go to war with any government, unless the government actually goes after them for some reason that they decide is beyond the pale.

Wise enough to know what "Jeep moving to China" and "47%" meant. I mean if we want to bring up "lying"... nomsayin'?

Founders were wise enough to promote and insure a Capitalist system could survive and thrive here. No doubt they never had cause to consider the deliberate actions from so many liberal ," progressive" minded and bought out citizens.

All the globalist trade actions implemented here were not coming from just Republicans. The Democrats were into it just as deeply.

Where does the Constitution mention a capitalist system?

It is the only economic system fully compatible with individual freedom. Our founders knew that, and so should you. Article 1, section 8, of the US Constitution, does not give the federal government power to regulate trade, except for interstate trade, trade with foreign governments, and trade with Indian tribes. Free trade is capitalism.

Founders were wise enough to promote and insure a Capitalist system could survive and thrive here. No doubt they never had cause to consider the deliberate actions from so many liberal ," progressive" minded and bought out citizens.

All the globalist trade actions implemented here were not coming from just Republicans. The Democrats were into it just as deeply.

It is the only economic system fully compatible with individual freedom. Our founders knew that, and so should you. Article 1, section 8, of the US Constitution, does not give the federal government power to regulate trade, except for interstate trade, trade with foreign governments, and trade with Indian tribes. Free trade is capitalism.

FAIL

Nowhere in the Constitution does it mention capitalism. We were an agrarian economy and the age of raging capitalism was still a century away

Last edited:
Shit

Nobody tries to rob my house, hijack my truck or mug me either

All I have is a big stick with a nail in it

All my life I've had dogs. I lived in an apartment that didn't allow dogs..so for a short time I had a shot gun.

I was robbed twice..while I wasn't home.

And dammit..the shotgun didn't stop em.

So now I own dogs again.

Haven't been robbed since.

:D

One does not have a weapon to stop people breaking in when he is not home.
One has a weapon to stop people who break in while he is home from doing him harm.
Because the only reason someone will forcibly enter your home while you are there is to do you harm. If they didn't want to do you harm they would wait until you're not home wouldn't they?

Why not have both a gun and a dog or two? That way Fido can protect your guns while you're away and you can protect Fido when at home. Everybody wins.

FAIL

Nowhere in the Constitution does it mention capitalism

Nowhere in the Constitution does it mention abortion, but it is the law of the land, as determined by the supreme court. You, in your abject ignorance, assume that since the word itself is not contained, then it is not there. It is there, from top to bottom. You put the pieces together, and you get to see the picture.

Since the federal government was given no power to regulate trade between individuals, individuals have the right to free trade, and that is capitalism, in every sense of the word.

Forum List

Back