"Gun Nuts" ???

But when you throw out incoherence you seem to leave out the fact the gun violence(US) has dropped with overall violence, moron. Furthermore, why do you compare apples to oranges US vs England. In englands, in removing or disarming the citizen, case violent crime is up, dumbass.

If your going to use England as the reference point, why not look at Switzerland? eh clown.

Last year, the UK had 42 gun murders and the US had 11,101.

Frankly, it is an apples to apples comparison. We have the same values, the same laws, speak the same language. The only real difference is they have strict gun laws and we don't.

Switzerland is not a good comparison because it's a small country of only 8 million people, very wealthy, not very urban.

But when you throw out incoherence you seem to leave out the fact the gun violence(US) has dropped with overall violence, moron. Furthermore, why do you compare apples to oranges US vs England. In englands, in removing or disarming the citizen, case violent crime is up, dumbass.

If your going to use England as the reference point, why not look at Switzerland? eh clown.

Last year, the UK had 42 gun murders and the US had 11,101.

Frankly, it is an apples to apples comparison. We have the same values, the same laws, speak the same language. The only real difference is they have strict gun laws and we don't.

Switzerland is not a good comparison because it's a small country of only 8 million people, very wealthy, not very urban.

How many victims did they have last year?
How many MURDERS did they have last year?

A lot less than we had, dumbass.

I've posted these figures dozens of times from CREDIBLE sources on British crime compared to the US... And frankly, you gun nuts just want to live in your own reality where your gun isn't a bigger danger to you than to the imaginary boogeyman you think is out there.

Did you all see where the guy from Texas, who along with his young family, were all staying at an extended stay hotel in Nashville, shot his 10 month old son and killed him.

Accidentally of course.

Is this another example of a responsible gun owner bigrebbie? I bet this guy was a 2nd amendment nut just like you biggie.

Of course, this kids death was only one of 5 I read about this AM.

Gotta love mixing guns and kids. Right biigie?

My concern unlike yours is for others

Those who pass background checks have nothing to worry about do they?

We already have back ground checks so what's your beef about again?
OH that's right behind the argument for registration comes the confiscation.

Yea, yea

And after confiscation comes the concentration camps and after the concentration camps comes the genocide

We have heard your hysterical theories

Yea, yea

And after confiscation comes the concentration camps and after the concentration camps comes the genocide

Historical facts are theories to you?

Did you all see where the guy from Texas, who along with his young family, were all staying at an extended stay hotel in Nashville, shot his 10 month old son and killed him.

Accidentally of course.

Is this another example of a responsible gun owner bigrebbie? I bet this guy was a 2nd amendment nut just like you biggie.

Not one of my guns has killed any children, leave them the fuck alone.

A lot less than we had, dumbass.

I've posted these figures dozens of times from CREDIBLE sources on British crime compared to the US... And frankly, you gun nuts just want to live in your own reality where your gun isn't a bigger danger to you than to the imaginary boogeyman you think is out there.

You'll site them for us?
43 IS HIGH FOR A COUNTRY THAT RESTRICTS MOST GUNS IN THE HANDS OF IT'S SUBJECTS.
So how many MURDERS did they have last year?

My concern unlike yours is for others

the bad guys are still going to get those banned guns and we don't have enough police officers to make an effect street presents in the communities.

Man your dumb.

The guns have to come from somewhere. That is why we need registration. You dont want to sell your gun to a criminal do you?

Yea, yea

Historical facts are theories to you?

Thanks for demonstrating the topic of this thread....Gun Nuts

Accidentally of course.

Not one of my guns has killed any children, leave them the fuck alone.

That's really what its all about with you. Isn't it biggie. You don't give a flying fuk how many kids get accidently killed by people just like you. These other gun nuts think like you, they love their guns like you and they are scared to death of something. Just like you.

The only difference between the gun nut who killed his kid and you, is that you have been lucky. Or at least luckier than the 10 month old that got killed.

But you don't give a fuk about that. Do you biggie. Cause you are all for the coming revolution. Are you going to be a general in the new liberation army biggie?

557864_576866502324264_1288575505_n_zpsa540061e.jpg

[

You'll site them for us?
43 IS HIGH FOR A COUNTRY THAT RESTRICTS MOST GUNS IN THE HANDS OF IT'S SUBJECTS.

I call it a sign of success. They ban guns, very few people are killed with guns.

They also had 724 homicides by any method. This is actually DOWN from a high of 1217 in 2002.

We had 15,953.
Being a victim is what you call success?
:eusa_whistle:

[

You'll site them for us?

I call it a sign of success. They ban guns, very few people are killed with guns.

They also had 724 homicides by any method. This is actually DOWN from a high of 1217 in 2002.

We had 15,953.

We are far more likely to be a victim in this country, that's the point.

Beause most murders aren't thos criminals looking for victims, it's otherwise regular folks where having a gun in the house made that argument over who drank the last can of Milwaukee's Best a lot more serious.

Point being, guns don't make you any safer. They just introduce a dangerous element into bad situations.

We had 15,953.

Beause most murders aren't thos criminals looking for victims, it's otherwise regular folks where having a gun in the house made that argument over who drank the last can of Milwaukee's Best a lot more serious.

Point being, guns don't make you any safer. They just introduce a dangerous element into bad situations.

Actually, the gun owner and their families are more likely to be victims, not the bad guys

We had 15,953.

NationMaster - Crime stats: United Kingdom vs United States
UK

Assault victims British Crime stats
Ranked 2nd. 133% more than United States

being a victim is what you call success?

we are far more likely to be a victim in this country, that's the point.

Beause most murders aren't thos criminals looking for victims, it's otherwise regular folks where having a gun in the house made that argument over who drank the last can of milwaukee's best a lot more serious.

actually, the gun owner and their families are more likely to be victims, not the bad guys
are police officers and their families at the same risk?

Forum List

Back