Gun owner...first shot kills homem invader...literally, his first shot...

I'm not saying it is great for war. We are talking about civilian defense, a HUGE difference.

so why do cops have 20-30 round magazines for CIVILIAN DEFENSE

For about the 500X cops apprehend ciminals. It is entirely different than defending. The woman who shot the guy six times in a successful defense did not have to follow and apprehend the criminal. I cop would have to.

again, you don't know what you are talking about

are you saying cops use multiple rounds to "apprehend criminals" because they are bad shots

stop being a sniveling coward

answer the fucking questions

I have answered it many, many times and it's a very simple concept. It's amazing you can't get it.

no you haven't and a sign of a cowardly weasel is refusing to state an obvious answer

what makes someone trusted to have a 10 round pistol untrustworthy with a 18 round handgun

can you prove NO ONE will ever need more than ten rounds for self defense

and who are you to tell us what we need since you are afraid of guns

We couldn't trust the mass shooters who used them. And well we don't have any examples of anyone needing a hi cap magazine for defense.

so why do cops have 20-30 round magazines for CIVILIAN DEFENSE

For about the 500X cops apprehend ciminals. It is entirely different than defending. The woman who shot the guy six times in a successful defense did not have to follow and apprehend the criminal. I cop would have to.

are you saying cops use multiple rounds to "apprehend criminals" because they are bad shots

I have answered it many, many times and it's a very simple concept. It's amazing you can't get it.

no you haven't and a sign of a cowardly weasel is refusing to state an obvious answer

what makes someone trusted to have a 10 round pistol untrustworthy with a 18 round handgun

We couldn't trust the mass shooters who used them. And well we don't have any examples of anyone needing a hi cap magazine for defense.

your stupid suggestion ONLY disarms honest people moron

we don't have any examples where cops really need high capacity magazines either do we. Missing someone dozens of times is not a function of needing more

but you cannot explain why people you trust to have a ten round magazine cannot be trusted to have 20

if someone were to need 15 rounds and dies because of a ban, would it be fair for their loved ones to say kill the people who passed the ban?

The start of any gun fight justifies whatever ammo need the victim thinks is necessary...since they do not know how many rounds it will take to survive...limiting them, law abiding citizens who have broken no laws, is stupid...considering there is nothing before arrest that will stop criminals using whatever weapon they choose...

BTW there is no evidence law enforcement agencies actually track how many rounds defensive gun uses involve. SO Brain's braying about "proof" is idiotic

The more you discuss these issues with anti gunners the more it seems to be confirmed that there is something deeply wrong with their ability to reason...they function normally in all other ways...and then...they just miss the most basic, common sense realities of life...I would love to get scans of their brains...

The start of any gun fight justifies whatever ammo need the victim thinks is necessary...since they do not know how many rounds it will take to survive...limiting them, law abiding citizens who have broken no laws, is stupid...considering there is nothing before arrest that will stop criminals using whatever weapon they choose...

what do you really think motivates the boiling idiocy we see from Brain?

we know its not public safety

is he merely trolling or is he an advocate for safer working conditions for criminals ?

we don't have any examples where cops really need high capacity magazines either do we. Missing someone dozens of times is not a function of needing more

but you cannot explain why people you trust to have a ten round magazine cannot be trusted to have 20

if someone were to need 15 rounds and dies because of a ban, would it be fair for their loved ones to say kill the people who passed the ban?

The more you discuss these issues with anti gunners the more it seems to be confirmed that there is something deeply wrong with their ability to reason...they function normally in all other ways...and then...they just miss the most basic, common sense realities of life...I would love to get scans of their brains...

I think they realize tat if thy actually engage in honesty, their emotobabbling nonsense is going to be destroyed So they avoid, lie and divert

He could be trying to get a rise out of us...or he could be...the way he is...

BTW there is no evidence law enforcement agencies actually track how many rounds defensive gun uses involve. SO Brain's braying about "proof" is idiotic

It has been easy finding examples of defenders needing less, should be easy to find them needing more if they existed.

we aren't talking about law breakers shit for brains

we are talking about people you apparently trust to have 10 round weapons.

police data DOES NOT TRACK THE NUMBER OF ROUNDS USED IN DEFENSIVE SHOOTINGS

You cant give a single defense where someone needed a hi cap magazine, yet you are certain that they do need it. Now there is something wrong with that. I am giving you lots of examples to support what I am saying. Guns seem to be like a religion for you guys.

we aren't talking about law breakers shit for brains

we are talking about people you apparently trust to have 10 round weapons.

police data DOES NOT TRACK THE NUMBER OF ROUNDS USED IN DEFENSIVE SHOOTINGS

Do you believe in bigfoot too? He seems to be as elusive as your defenders needing hi cap magazines. Most people think bigfoot believers are a little crazy.

We couldn't trust the mass shooters who used them.

but there are about 310 million guns in the United States...millions...millions of actual gun owners...and the mass shooters...less than 20 per year...who might misuse standard magazines...

Millions of gun owners do not misuse standard magazines by using them to commit crimes or kill people...

Brain...could I get you to get a brain scan when you are thinking about an issue like this...it would be very interesting to see...

It has been easy finding examples of defenders needing less, should be easy to find them needing more if they existed.

that doesn't prove anything moron

Sorry but real examples of actual events prove a lot more than well your nothing that you have brought so far.

when you see someone like brain refuse to answer straightforward questions you know he is a dishonest POS

its a waste of time trying to actually discuss things with him

best to just ridicule his dishonesty

I have to go...so I will leave you with this...

Not one more bullet, weapon or piece of equipment will be given up to the gun grabbers...they have an irrational fear of guns and simply won't put on their tin foil hats...

that doesn't prove anything moron

Sorry but real examples of actual events prove a lot more than well your nothing that you have brought so far.

you cannot prove there will never be a time when someone needs more than 10 rounds

that alone destroys your argument

as I said, you are dishonest and beneath contempt

so you should be laughed at for your cowardly evasions

We couldn't trust the mass shooters who used them.

but there are about 310 million guns in the United States...millions...millions of actual gun owners...and the mass shooters...less than 20 per year...who might misuse standard magazines...

Millions of gun owners do not misuse standard magazines by using them to commit crimes or kill people...

Brain...could I get you to get a brain scan when you are thinking about an issue like this...it would be very interesting to see...

If only it were just the mass shooters. Don't forget all the strays from the gang bangers emptying their hi cap magazines.

You seem in good spirits this evening, good to see. Last few times you didn't seem yourself. Hope all is good with you.

Forum List

Back