Gun owner...first shot kills homem invader...literally, his first shot...

Got an example of a life saved because a perp had a ten round mag instead of a 30?

BTW, the huge mag (75 or 100 rd) the Colorado theatre shooter used SAVED lives, because the POS jammed.

Now, find a link to a life saved by a mag capacity limit.

There are lots of examples of defenders using 6 shot revolvers for a successful defense in this thread.
Nobody asked about that.

I asked you to find an example of a life saved because a criminal had a ten round mag instead of a thirty.

In the Giffords shooting the shooter was stopped at reload. Had he been stopped at 10 rounds instead of 33 rounds lives would have been saved.
more lies dipshit

why do cops need more than six rounds?

Are you senile? I've answered that question at least 10X in this thread and never have you had anything to dispute my answer. If you continue to just repeat yourself I'm going to have to start ignoring you.

uh you just constantly lie

and you have NEVER answered ME as to what sort of alleged expertise you have as to the tactical use of weapons in a civilian environment

and since you know nothing about this subject, your claim that cops need more rounds is something emanating out of your sphincter. It has no basis in reality

There are lots of examples of defenders using 6 shot revolvers for a successful defense in this thread.
Nobody asked about that.

I asked you to find an example of a life saved because a criminal had a ten round mag instead of a thirty.

In the Giffords shooting the shooter was stopped at reload. Had he been stopped at 10 rounds instead of 33 rounds lives would have been saved.
more lies dipshit

Are you senile? I've answered that question at least 10X in this thread and never have you had anything to dispute my answer. If you continue to just repeat yourself I'm going to have to start ignoring you.

and you have NEVER answered ME as to what sort of alleged expertise you have as to the tactical use of weapons in a civilian environment

and since you know nothing about this subject, your claim that cops need more rounds is something emanating out of your sphincter. It has no basis in reality

Go back and see my previous answers and respond to them. Then we can discuss. Not going to keep repeating myself. Better yet just have a conversation with yourself. You seem to ignore everything anyhow.

Last edited:
Nobody asked about that.

more lies dipshit

Go back and see my previous answers and respond to them. Then we can discuss. Not going to keep repeating myself. Better yet just have a conversation with yourself. You seem to ignore everything anyhow.

here's the problem brain. I have been doing this for 40 years, few if any people have the amount of experience I do. I was on several US teams as a shooter, I was a college All-American, a national champion in one shooting sport, a national medalist in another a national record holder in yet another, and then a national coach of the year as decreed by the US Olympic committee for yet another shooting sport. On top of that I represented gun dealers, major league NRA affiliates, machine gun makers and then I was a federal LE attorney for almost 25 years. SO I have seen every possible argument from the anti gun left. and based on all those years, its obvious to me that if you support crap like magazine limits you are either a dishonest asshole or a fool.

more lies dipshit

here's the problem brain. I have been doing this for 40 years, few if any people have the amount of experience I do. I was on several US teams as a shooter, I was a college All-American, a national champion in one shooting sport, a national medalist in another a national record holder in yet another, and then a national coach of the year as decreed by the US Olympic committee for yet another shooting sport. On top of that I represented gun dealers, major league NRA affiliates, machine gun makers and then I was a federal LE attorney for almost 25 years. SO I have seen every possible argument from the anti gun left. and based on all those years, its obvious to me that if you support crap like magazine limits you are either a dishonest asshole or a fool.

Well I have been around a long time and have studied a lot of actual shootings. And while I see mass shooters using hi cap magazines to kill innocent people I don't see people needing over 10 rounds for defense. And while I see criminals emptying hi capacity mags with people getting hit by strays, I don't see people needing over 10 rounds for defense. So any one with common sense can conclude that a ban on hi cap magazines would save lives. Now while you have interesting experience I don't see how sport shooting has much to do with defending. Hitting a target is not defending yourself. And I believe you have given like 2 defenses that you have been involved in and neither did you have to fire a shot. So your own experience supports what I'm saying. Now I see you have spent time working for the NRA and the gun people so it's obvious why you think it is about having the biggest gun and why all your ideas push for the most expensive guns. I want to save lives, not sell the most expensive guns.

more lies dipshit

Well I have been around a long time and have studied a lot of actual shootings. And while I see mass shooters using hi cap magazines to kill innocent people I don't see people needing over 10 rounds for defense. And while I see criminals emptying hi capacity mags with people getting hit by strays, I don't see people needing over 10 rounds for defense. So any one with common sense can conclude that a ban on hi cap magazines would save lives. Now while you have interesting experience I don't see how sport shooting has much to do with defending. Hitting a target is not defending yourself. And I believe you have given like 2 defenses that you have been involved in and neither did you have to fire a shot. So your own experience supports what I'm saying. Now I see you have spent time working for the NRA and the gun people so it's obvious why you think it is about having the biggest gun and why all your ideas push for the most expensive guns. I want to save lives, not sell the most expensive guns.

Thank god you have no input or credibility in this issue. Think of the tree falling in the forest........ You're the tree... We can't hear you. Folks like you will need some help one day from people like me. Best hope I don't tell you to gfys

-Geaux

Thank god you have no input or credibility in this issue. Think of the tree falling in the forest........ You're the tree... We can't hear you. Folks like you will need some help one day from people like me. Best hope I don't tell you to gfys

-Geaux

Hah, I love the anti-gunners.

If/When the shit hits the fan, we get to take their stuff and make them like it!!!!

-Geaux

Hah, I love the anti-gunners.

If/When the shit hits the fan, we get to take their stuff and make them like it!!!!

I love how you guys live in fantasy land. Really gives you credibility.

more lies dipshit

How in the hell did anyone ever defend themselves with a gun before there were high cap magazines?

And all that target shooting and shilling for the NRA is supposed to mean what exactly?

And like Brain says, you've related 2 personal instances of self defense with a gun and neither time did you fire your weapon. So how in the fuck would 19 rounds make a difference? Be 19 times you didn't fire instead of 10.

Why don't you just come out and say that you have no idea and no desire to see any actions that MIGHT reduce gun deaths of any sort. Mass killings with guns, accidental shootings, gang banger shootings, suicide, domestic shooting, nothing matters to you IF you think your right to be an asshole with a gun would be "infringed". Just admit it. You don't give a fuck.

Particularly if those ideas run counter to what the NRA and gun manufactures want.

Does the NRA still pay you?

The reason we don't trust anti gunners...they are sneaky and don't mean what they say...as to 30 round magazines...it is another trick...from Extrano's Alley a gun blog...
The point of magazine capacity limits is not public safety. The point is to make as many guns as possible inoperative.

Thumb through the Blue Book of Gun Values and take notice of the thousands upon thousands of magazine fed firearms that are illegal in a “ten round” state. Then look through a magazine makers list and see how few restricted capacity magazines are available.

With the best will in the world, you cannot install a restricted capacity magazine that is not available. And the way those laws are written, you cannot install a spacer block, a “deep magazine follower,” a floor plate insert, or any other modification of a stock magazine to bring it into compliance. It must be a purpose built restricted capacity magazine.

That means the law was deliberately written to make as many defensive weapons as possible either single shots or entirely inoperable.

So the question of magazine capacity is moot. The magazine that came with the gun is of the capacity the gun was designed around. It is normal for the gun, and should not be changed retroactively by a bunch of politically motivated lawyers. Lawyers who profit enormously when violent crime rates soar.

2 million? haha that's a good one. The body count doesn't support anything near that number.

All of the research does though...at least 19 separate studies by different researchers, both private and government, over a 40 year period...even Obama's CDC agrees that 2 miliion is in the realm of possibility...

And we have shown that more gun fights are left off the national news than are covered by them...

2 million? haha that's a good one. The body count doesn't support anything near that number.

All of the research does though...at least 19 separate studies by different researchers, both private and government, over a 40 year period...even Obama's CDC agrees that 2 miliion is in the realm of possibility...

And we have shown that more gun fights are left off the national news than are covered by them...

Yes surveys. But actual defenses often lead to a dead criminal. Where are all the dead criminals?

You have not proven they weren't in national news. You have posted old shootouts that were probably in the news.

The reason we don't trust anti gunners...they are sneaky and don't mean what they say...as to 30 round magazines...it is another trick...from Extrano's Alley a gun blog...
The point of magazine capacity limits is not public safety. The point is to make as many guns as possible inoperative.

Thumb through the Blue Book of Gun Values and take notice of the thousands upon thousands of magazine fed firearms that are illegal in a “ten round” state. Then look through a magazine makers list and see how few restricted capacity magazines are available.

With the best will in the world, you cannot install a restricted capacity magazine that is not available. And the way those laws are written, you cannot install a spacer block, a “deep magazine follower,” a floor plate insert, or any other modification of a stock magazine to bring it into compliance. It must be a purpose built restricted capacity magazine.

That means the law was deliberately written to make as many defensive weapons as possible either single shots or entirely inoperable.

So the question of magazine capacity is moot. The magazine that came with the gun is of the capacity the gun was designed around. It is normal for the gun, and should not be changed retroactively by a bunch of politically motivated lawyers. Lawyers who profit enormously when violent crime rates soar.

I don't recall that being a problem with previous law limiting mag size.

And this is the truth...eventually 10 won't be good enough....why not limit people to 5 shot revolvers only...since that is really all they need...

ood question. It is ten because ten has been done before. I would make it 6 if I had my choice, but if it's really going to happen I think 10 has a much better chance.

Why 6 and not 5 or better yet...why not only allow 2 shot derringers....?

See, the anti gunners...wether they know they are or not...have reading comprehension problems...which is why they don't understand the "comma" placement in the 2nd amendment, and why they don't understand the word, "infringe."

This attitude of slowly limiting magazine capacity is a no go...

Not one more bullet, weapon or magazine will be surrendered to the anti gunners...

And this is the truth...eventually 10 won't be good enough....why not limit people to 5 shot revolvers only...since that is really all they need...

ood question. It is ten because ten has been done before. I would make it 6 if I had my choice, but if it's really going to happen I think 10 has a much better chance.

Why 6 and not 5 or better yet...why not only allow 2 shot derringers....?

See, the anti gunners...wether they know they are or not...have reading comprehension problems...which is why they don't understand the "comma" placement in the 2nd amendment, and why they don't understand the word, "infringe."

This attitude of slowly limiting magazine capacity is a no go...

Not one more bullet, weapon or magazine will be surrendered to the anti gunners...

I'll be hoping common sense prevails. I see only evil coming from these things. I think if provided an honest debate most people would agree with me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back