Gun owner...first shot kills homem invader...literally, his first shot...

This comes from a post by Mojo2...and shows why you really are not one to discuss the ammo needs of law abiding citizens Brain357...

Why one cop carries 145 rounds of ammo on the job

Before the call that changed Sergeant Timothy Gramins’ life forever, he typically carried 47 rounds of handgun ammunition on his person while on duty.

Today, he carries 145, “every day, without fail.”

He detailed the gunfight that caused the difference in a gripping presentation at the annual conference of the Assn. of SWAT Personnel-Wisconsin.

Keep in mind...he is a law enforcement officer...he has a radio to call for help, he has a shotgun, a pistol and possibly an AR-15 in his trunk...

A civilian is usually on their own for the minutes it takes for police to arrive...if they can put the call out for help...

Read on...

Still waiting on real examples of anyone needing hi cap magazines for defense.

Still waiting on why my having a 30 round mag somehow makes me want to shoot crap up.
I'm waiting for a reason
You know what Brain 357, you could give this guy all the 30 round magazines he wanted....and not one of them would be used to commit a crime....

it is still amazing that you think that gang members who are prevented by law from owning, carrying and shooting guns of any make or model, and yet still use guns to murder people...will be unable to get 30 round magazines....

In your mind how,does that work....even in Australia and Britain, their Ganga and criminals have guns...and in Britain they also use grenades...

It's not about unable. They would have no reason to get 30 rd magazines. If hi cap magazines were illegal it would be much easier to get guns with 10 rd magazines. Why bother putting the extra effort into getting 30 rd magazines when you can rob a store with 10 just as well? Criminals don't use machine guns now because they don't need them and they are hard to get. It's the same thing.

You know machining a 30 round magazine is like machine tool 101 right? Even if you made them illegal criminals could make them, crazy people could more easily make them, because the buggers are so dedicated to whatever mayhem they propose to do.

And if you make them they are much more likely to jam. Magazines made by the manufacturer often jam as it is. Made in the garage would jam a lot.

I guess that would depend up who's garage, wouldn't it.

Your one size fits all bullshit is just that, bullshit.

Exactly who the fuck are YOU to decide how many rounds someone needs in their rifle or handgun.

This comes from a post by Mojo2...and shows why you really are not one to discuss the ammo needs of law abiding citizens Brain357...

Before the call that changed Sergeant Timothy Gramins’ life forever, he typically carried 47 rounds of handgun ammunition on his person while on duty.

He detailed the gunfight that caused the difference in a gripping presentation at the annual conference of the Assn. of SWAT Personnel-Wisconsin.

Keep in mind...he is a law enforcement officer...he has a radio to call for help, he has a shotgun, a pistol and possibly an AR-15 in his trunk...

A civilian is usually on their own for the minutes it takes for police to arrive...if they can put the call out for help...

Read on...

Still waiting on why my having a 30 round mag somehow makes me want to shoot crap up.
I'm waiting for a reason
You know what Brain 357, you could give this guy all the 30 round magazines he wanted....and not one of them would be used to commit a crime....

it is still amazing that you think that gang members who are prevented by law from owning, carrying and shooting guns of any make or model, and yet still use guns to murder people...will be unable to get 30 round magazines....

In your mind how,does that work....even in Australia and Britain, their Ganga and criminals have guns...and in Britain they also use grenades...

It's not about unable. They would have no reason to get 30 rd magazines. If hi cap magazines were illegal it would be much easier to get guns with 10 rd magazines. Why bother putting the extra effort into getting 30 rd magazines when you can rob a store with 10 just as well? Criminals don't use machine guns now because they don't need them and they are hard to get. It's the same thing.

You know machining a 30 round magazine is like machine tool 101 right? Even if you made them illegal criminals could make them, crazy people could more easily make them, because the buggers are so dedicated to whatever mayhem they propose to do.

And if you make them they are much more likely to jam. Magazines made by the manufacturer often jam as it is. Made in the garage would jam a lot.

Exactly who the fuck are YOU to decide how many rounds someone needs in their rifle or handgun.

What do you need a hi cap magazine for?

Read on...

I'm waiting for a reason

Feral hogs.

And when the Ebola riots start, feral humans.

Read on...

I'm waiting for a reason

Feral hogs.

Go to the range and become a better shot. Get out of fantasy land.

I'm waiting for a reason

Feral hogs.

Go to the range and become a better shot. Get out of fantasy land.

I am a pretty damned good shot.

It is no business of yours or anyone else how many rounds I have in a weapon.

I have over 10,000 rounds of ammunition.

You want to limit that too?

If you were you wouldn't need a hi cap magazine to kill pigs. In ancient and medieval times real men killed them with spears.

If you were you wouldn't need a hi cap magazine to kill pigs. In ancient and medieval times real men killed them with spears.
Look dude, I don't care who you fuck and suck in your bedroom, don't worry about how many rounds I own or have in a mag as I go about my business in my home on my property.

Look dude, I don't care who you fuck and suck in your bedroom, don't worry about how many rounds I own or have in a mag as I go about my business in my home on my property.

Well you have no good reason to need them. I see lots of criminals using them to kill innocent people. Saving lives trumps your hog hunting. So while you don't think I should care about it I do. If a politician agrees with me he just might get my vote and maybe he can do something about it.

Got an example of a life saved because a perp had a ten round mag instead of a 30?

BTW, the huge mag (75 or 100 rd) the Colorado theatre shooter used SAVED lives, because the POS jammed.

Now, find a link to a life saved by a mag capacity limit.

BTW, in ancient and medieval times, real men decapitated pissants like you JUST BECAUSE THEY FELT LIKE IT!!!!

Got an example of a life saved because a perp had a ten round mag instead of a 30?

BTW, the huge mag (75 or 100 rd) the Colorado theatre shooter used SAVED lives, because the POS jammed.

There are lots of examples of defenders using 6 shot revolvers for a successful defense in this thread.

BTW, in ancient and medieval times, real men decapitated pissants like you JUST BECAUSE THEY FELT LIKE IT!!!!

Pissant? You are the one scared to go without a hi cap magazine. And with all the people that go through life without a gun at all. Yet you are so scared you can't even go without a hi cap magazine. It seems the pissant is you.

There are lots of examples of defenders using 6 shot revolvers for a successful defense in this thread.
Nobody asked about that.

I asked you to find an example of a life saved because a criminal had a ten round mag instead of a thirty.

Where did I indicate fear?

A 30 is more efficient than three tens.

Not hard to grasp that.

Nobody asked about that.

I asked you to find an example of a life saved because a criminal had a ten round mag instead of a thirty.

In the Giffords shooting the shooter was stopped at reload. Had he been stopped at 10 rounds instead of 33 rounds lives would have been saved.

Where did I indicate fear?

A 30 is more efficient than three tens.

Not hard to grasp that.

You are so scared that you won't go without a hi cap magazine. That is a pretty clear indication of fear to me.
I carry a six-shooter a lot.

Does that count?

You really are silly, and having raised my kids, I don't have time for this silliness.

Have a great life, and don't fret about other's business, be it plugging their buddies in the butthole, or owning hi-capacity magazines.

It ain't worth your effort.

Now, have a nice life, you bore me and I'm done with ya.

Nobody asked about that.

In the Giffords shooting the shooter was stopped at reload. Had he been stopped at 10 rounds instead of 33 rounds lives would have been saved.
more lies dipshit

why do cops need more than six rounds?

Nobody asked about that.

more lies dipshit

why do cops need more than six rounds?

Are you senile? I've answered that question at least 10X in this thread and never have you had anything to dispute my answer. If you continue to just repeat yourself I'm going to have to start ignoring you.

Forum List

Back