Gun owner...first shot kills homem invader...literally, his first shot...

No I am not. If we banned guns the defenders we have discussed wouldn't be able to do that now would they? But they didn't need a hi cap magazine so I don't see any reason to keep them available for criminals.
its already illegal for criminals to have them moron

You claim to be old, but you always resort to childish name calling. How odd. Illegal for a felons to have them yes. A criminal can however get them very easily, hence the problem.

just like dope and smack

and you are either too dishonest or too stupid to understand that your argument is basically one for banning all legally owned guns

and I have nothing but contempt for dishonest assholes who want to restrict our rights while lying about their true motivations

Again, I have not said anything about banning all guns. Stop making things up.
most gun banners deny being gun banners

if they admit that-they are seen as scum. so they deny being gun banners while only supporting the next step towards a ban

but if we use your "logic" we have to conclude you support a gun ban

why?

1) you have proven that the rights of gun owners mean nothing to you

2) you have claimed restricting or banning lawful gun owners from owning say
12 round magazines will keep criminals from getting them

3( thus you support banning firearms because

a) it will keep or at least restrict criminals from getting them

b) its deleterious impact on honest people matters not

and since you think keeping criminals from more easily obtaining 15 shot magazines is beneficial, you must certainly believe the same thing about handguns

You don't have to makeup a bunch of stuff. I am here and I am telling you I don't support a gun ban. That is the end of the story.

A criminal can however get them very easily, hence the problem.

Yeah, exactly...they can get them because they break the law...so any ban will not work...ask the drug cartels if they will have a problem...or the gangs...or the mass shooters who plan months to years in advance...

The mass shooter in CA didn't use hi cap magazines. He used what is easy to get in CA.

using that logic, you want to ban all firearms because you think that would prevent mass shooters from getting any weapons

BTW can you establish he would have killed more with 40 round magazines

I can establish that using 10 rd magazines slowed his rate of fire. That saves lives.

Now it appears he shot him at least 11 times. Do you have some reason to believe he had to shoot him 11 times?

You don't study the research into gun fights and you really need to if you are going to discuss this topic...when you are engaged in a fight...one that is life or death...your body dumps adrenaline into your system to get ready for the fight...it shuts out pain, reduces your vision and blocks your hearing...all so that you can focus solely on the threat...because of this, once you begin shooting...you do not realize how many times you have fired your weapon...there are countless times where cops in particular are asked how many times they shot their gun...they think it was a few times when they actually emptied their weapons...because they couldn't tell because of the adrenaline dump...

One of my instructors played around with this with other instructors and students....they told the guy on the firing line to count how many shots he fired...they then began stressing him with shouting, yelling...may have even used an air horn...then they presented the target and he started shooting...

They asked him after they called cease fire how many times he had fired...he said 5 or 6...they told him...you emptied your gun...he couldn't believe it...also...they asked him if he heard the air horn they blasted by his ear...he said they were joking, no one did that...they then showed him the video and as he is shooting, one of the instructors sounded an air horn by his head...he didn't hear it...

Another dynamic involved in a gun fight...when you are shot...you do not always collapse from the bullet hitting you...especially, but not solely, if the hit is not to your center of mass or your brain...you keep standing...and since you are standing, and the shooters vision has gone to tunnel vision, they don't always know they have hit you...and you could still be shooting even after being hit 14 times in the one shooting and 17 in the other shooting...

So 11 rounds in a gun fight hitting someone is not unusual...

If someone has a 10 round magazine they won't be firing all over the place. They will make sure each shot counts. This will be better for them and everyone around them. You think defense is all about how powerful the guns are. Being smart is way more important. Your experts say a .38 revolver isn't good for defense, yet I have posted example of them being very effective. Seems your experts don't know much.

A criminal can however get them very easily, hence the problem.

Yeah, exactly...they can get them because they break the law...so any ban will not work...ask the drug cartels if they will have a problem...or the gangs...or the mass shooters who plan months to years in advance...

The mass shooter in CA didn't use hi cap magazines. He used what is easy to get in CA.

using that logic, you want to ban all firearms because you think that would prevent mass shooters from getting any weapons

BTW can you establish he would have killed more with 40 round magazines

I can establish that using 10 rd magazines slowed his rate of fire. That saves lives.

no you cannot-that is a lie

and further, you cannot proved it saved lives

and what is to stop you from going to a 5 round limit

see, you aren't smart enough to understand what you are arguing for OR you are too dishonest to admit to it

Now it appears he shot him at least 11 times. Do you have some reason to believe he had to shoot him 11 times?

You don't study the research into gun fights and you really need to if you are going to discuss this topic...when you are engaged in a fight...one that is life or death...your body dumps adrenaline into your system to get ready for the fight...it shuts out pain, reduces your vision and blocks your hearing...all so that you can focus solely on the threat...because of this, once you begin shooting...you do not realize how many times you have fired your weapon...there are countless times where cops in particular are asked how many times they shot their gun...they think it was a few times when they actually emptied their weapons...because they couldn't tell because of the adrenaline dump...

One of my instructors played around with this with other instructors and students....they told the guy on the firing line to count how many shots he fired...they then began stressing him with shouting, yelling...may have even used an air horn...then they presented the target and he started shooting...

They asked him after they called cease fire how many times he had fired...he said 5 or 6...they told him...you emptied your gun...he couldn't believe it...also...they asked him if he heard the air horn they blasted by his ear...he said they were joking, no one did that...they then showed him the video and as he is shooting, one of the instructors sounded an air horn by his head...he didn't hear it...

Another dynamic involved in a gun fight...when you are shot...you do not always collapse from the bullet hitting you...especially, but not solely, if the hit is not to your center of mass or your brain...you keep standing...and since you are standing, and the shooters vision has gone to tunnel vision, they don't always know they have hit you...and you could still be shooting even after being hit 14 times in the one shooting and 17 in the other shooting...

If someone has a 10 round magazine they won't be firing all over the place. They will make sure each shot counts. This will be better for them and everyone around them. You think defense is all about how powerful the guns are. Being smart is way more important. Your experts say a .38 revolver isn't good for defense, yet I have posted example of them being very effective. Seems your experts don't know much.

what UTTER BULLSHIT. and why is TEN the operative number

what sort of firearms expertise do you have that allows you to spew such specious crap.

its already illegal for criminals to have them moron

You claim to be old, but you always resort to childish name calling. How odd. Illegal for a felons to have them yes. A criminal can however get them very easily, hence the problem.

just like dope and smack

and you are either too dishonest or too stupid to understand that your argument is basically one for banning all legally owned guns

and I have nothing but contempt for dishonest assholes who want to restrict our rights while lying about their true motivations

if they admit that-they are seen as scum. so they deny being gun banners while only supporting the next step towards a ban

why?

and since you think keeping criminals from more easily obtaining 15 shot magazines is beneficial, you must certainly believe the same thing about handguns

You don't have to makeup a bunch of stuff. I am here and I am telling you I don't support a gun ban. That is the end of the story.

You are lying. You are a gun banner. your mentality is that of a gun banner

your arguments are for a gun ban

just like dope and smack

why?

I am not for a gun ban. Stop making things up.

what sort of firearms expertise do you have that allows you to spew such specious crap.

Good question. It is ten because ten has been done before. I would make it 6 if I had my choice, but if it's really going to happen I think 10 has a much better chance.

Good question. It is ten because ten has been done before. I would make it 6 if I had my choice, but if it's really going to happen I think 10 has a much better chance.

tell us why you prefer six given your complete lack of understanding of the issue

there is no doubt in my mind you are a gun banner and you are aiding and supporting criminals

just like dope and smack

why?

sure you are-stop lying. Your arguments are for a gun ban.

how do you feel about the Hughes Amendment?

Lots of shots fired at CLOSE RANGE not to far from where I live so I have seen this video dozens of time

all misses

It's hard to believe you want turds like that to have hi cap magazines.

you mean the officers? turds like that-people willing to commit first degree murder of cops are going to have whatever they want

why do you want them to be better armed than honest civilians

tell us why you prefer six given your complete lack of understanding of the issue

there is no doubt in my mind you are a gun banner and you are aiding and supporting criminals

Because defense is typically 1-2 shots. 6 would give them 3X more than needed. I've seen probably hundreds of examples where 6 has been more than enough. Haven't seen one where anyone needed more.

You are the one who wants criminals to have hi cap magazines. You are the one helping them.

Last edited:

why?

Unless you can show where I have ever said that I am for a gun ban, you are just being childish again. Grow up.

Lots of shots fired at CLOSE RANGE not to far from where I live so I have seen this video dozens of time

all misses

you mean the officers? turds like that-people willing to commit first degree murder of cops are going to have whatever they want

Being smart is what matters. It's not the size of your gun. When the vegas couple killed those cops and went into the Walmart the only person they killed was the guy who was armed. While he was a hero, it wasn't a good defense and what gun he had made no difference. People who were unarmed had a better defense.

all misses

Being smart is what matters. It's not the size of your gun. When the vegas couple killed those cops and went into the Walmart the only person they killed was the guy who was armed. While he was a hero, it wasn't a good defense and what gun he had made no difference. People who were unarmed had a better defense.

what stupefying idiocy. you cannot extrapolate one incident to millions of cases

oh remind me of how many gun fights you have been in Brain

all misses

what stupefying idiocy. you cannot extrapolate one incident to millions of cases

There have been more than 1 example just in this thread. They are very plentiful.

why?

Unless you can show where I have ever said that I am for a gun ban, you are just being childish again. Grow up.

1) gun banners almost never admit to being gun banners. rather they push for the NEXT step towards a ban and if that is passed then they demand another step

2) if you were smart enough to actually understand what you are saying-you are setting forth an argument for gun bans

all misses

There have been more than 1 example just in this thread. They are very plentiful.

out of 2 million or so DGU a year?

LOL

how many gun fights have you been in Brain

what do you do for a living Brain and does that have anything to do with this topic?

out of 2 million or so DGU a year?

LOL

how many gun fights have you been in Brain

what do you do for a living Brain and does that have anything to do with this topic?

2 million? haha that's a good one. The body count doesn't support anything near that number.

Forum List

Back