Gun owner...first shot kills homem invader...literally, his first shot...

Wow, I almost let you get away Brain...you said no one ever needs more than 10 rounds...I have video evidence that you are wrong...video evidence that you did not see on the national news...with the local report more than likely not reporting on the number of shots fired...

Your argument is done Brain...you can't know how many shots a good person will need...the video evidence shows you are wrong...

You have video of criminals using hi cap magazines. You have criminals in gangs firing all over without hardly aiming. These are the people who should not have hi cap magazines. Thank you for sharing.

Do you know who the zetas are? This is more gangs.

Yes, they are a militarized mexican drug cartel who will use actual, automatic weapons with standard capacity magazines...and they started a gun fight in a regular neighborhood...where regular people live...and who you say won't ever encounter violent drug killers armed with automatic weapons...remember our talk about ranchers on the border...you said they would never need assault rifles to defend themselves...

Well, this isn't a border ranch...it is a neighborhood and an apartment complex with fleeing, violent criminals...who will kill without hesitiation or remorse...who broke the law...having assault rifles...

And you want to limit those peoples ability to fight back...hmmmm...a 5 shot revolver vs. a violent, fleeing, desperate cartel member armed with 30 round magazines and an assault rifle...do you think that guy would obey your law about 30 round magazines....? Who will have to reload first...the good guy with 5 rounds because of your law...or the killer the police have lost track of who is trying to avoid capture...?

I can't believe you even posted this one. The best thing would be if these morons didn't have any guns. Look at all the bullets going everywhere. Are you trying to support me again with what I have been saying about strays? Cause that is exactly what you did.

Brain, now that your argument is toast, let me explain the obvious...if you were in that bar...and these multiple attackers came in and started shooting...do you want 5 bullets or a standard magazine in your gun...since they didn't run away and kept shooting...multiple attackers...all shooting...and you want any good guy in the bar limited to 5 rounds...since you say it only takes one or two to get the job done...

You said provide evidence of needing more than 10 rounds...I have...you are wrong....

You are moving to a hypothetical. Also I have never said limit anyone to 5.

Do you know who the zetas are? This is more gangs.

Yes, they are a militarized mexican drug cartel who will use actual, automatic weapons with standard capacity magazines...and they started a gun fight in a regular neighborhood...where regular people live...and who you say won't ever encounter violent drug killers armed with automatic weapons...remember our talk about ranchers on the border...you said they would never need assault rifles to defend themselves...

Well, this isn't a border ranch...it is a neighborhood and an apartment complex with fleeing, violent criminals...who will kill without hesitiation or remorse...who broke the law...having assault rifles...

And you want to limit those peoples ability to fight back...hmmmm...a 5 shot revolver vs. a violent, fleeing, desperate cartel member armed with 30 round magazines and an assault rifle...do you think that guy would obey your law about 30 round magazines....? Who will have to reload first...the good guy with 5 rounds because of your law...or the killer the police have lost track of who is trying to avoid capture...?

It is a gang fight vs police. Not a civilian defense. Try again.

Brain...your argument has collapsed and is done...here is actual video..video that exists, but you did not see, that I did not see because for some reason it did not make national news...all of these shootings...with video...and they did not make the news....

But........have one shooting of innocent unarmed people....and it will make national headlines for weeks...24/7...do you now see what I mean about media bias...?

Brain...your argument has collapsed and is done...here is actual video..video that exists, but you did not see, that I did not see because for some reason it did not make national news...all of these shootings...with video...and they did not make the news....

But........have one shooting of innocent unarmed people....and it will make national headlines for weeks...24/7...do you now see what I mean about media bias...?

How do you know they didn't make the media? There is no details in most of them or they are being reported by the news like the zetas.

You have not shown a single defender who needed a hi cap magazine. Many proved the defender didn't need one actually. And you showed how strays go everywhere in a gang fight.

Oh....do they allow civilians in the area time to leave before they engage in their shootout...and if the gang members flee police...will they politely allow civilians to move out of their way unharmed...or will they not force their way into a home to hide from the police...

These things cannot be controlled...and you do not know how many bullets you will need to survive...

You want to limit to just 10....when you don't know how many you will need...that bar shootout...how many gun men were there...and they were all armed...and you want to limit any good guy caught in there to only 10 rounds...

Did those guys look like they would care about your law about 30 round magazines...? Do you think they can't get whatever they want...? Seems to me they cared enough to have standard capacity magazines...didn't it?

How do you know they didn't make the media? There is no details in most of them or they are being reported by the news like the zetas.

A zetas drug shootout with police...in a residential neighborhood...and it didn't make 24/7 news coverage...you didn't hear about it...I didn't hear about it...really? You don't have an issue with that?

And there was the guy in the convenience store who shot over 10 times....and then the clerk ducking behind the counter, and the shootout in the bar...you can't hide anymore Brain...your argument is wrong...and silly

Oh....do they allow civilians in the area time to leave before they engage in their shootout...and if the gang members flee police...will they politely allow civilians to move out of their way unharmed...or will they not force their way into a home to hide from the police...

These things cannot be controlled...and you do not know how many bullets you will need to survive...

You want to limit to just 10....when you don't know how many you will need...that bar shootout...how many gun men were there...and they were all armed...and you want to limit any good guy caught in there to only 10 rounds...

Did those guys look like they would care about your law about 30 round magazines...? Do you think they can't get whatever they want...? Seems to me they cared enough to have standard capacity magazines...didn't it?

Did a civilian need a hi cap magazine for defense? I didn't see any even involved in the video. If a civilian tries to arrest the zetas they are a moron.

Here you are, staying at a motel for a trip to a family wedding...and this shootout happens...3 guys...shooting at each other...and you don't want to have a standard magazine in your pistol...

Did a civilian need a hi cap magazine for defense? I didn't see any even involved in the video. If a civilian tries to arrest the zetas they are a moron.

I am not talking about trying to arrest anyone...I'm just talking about being the poor guy who runs across the zeta as they are trying to avoid capture...or sitting in his home when the zeta, fleeing police, tries to hide...you want them disarmed...

A zetas drug shootout with police...in a residential neighborhood...and it didn't make 24/7 news coverage...you didn't hear about it...I didn't hear about it...really? You don't have an issue with that?

And there was the guy in the convenience store who shot over 10 times....and then the clerk ducking behind the counter, and the shootout in the bar...you can't hide anymore Brain...your argument is wrong...and silly

Your video IS the news reporting it. It was posted to youtube 2 years ago so we probably did hear about it.

Nobody needed a hi cap magazine for defense.

Here you are, staying at a motel for a trip to a family wedding...and this shootout happens...3 guys...shooting at each other...and you don't want to have a standard magazine in your pistol...

I am not talking about trying to arrest anyone...I'm just talking about being the poor guy who runs across the zeta as they are trying to avoid capture...or sitting in his home when the zeta, fleeing police, tries to hide...you want them disarmed...

2 criminals ran through shooting at each other. I don't see anyone trying to stop them who needs a hi cap magazine.

Then post a video or news article of some defender needing a hi cap magazine to defend against the zetas. You are just making up stuff now. Why don't you just say everyone will need them when it's zombie apocalypse time?

Are you that dense Brain...you said no one could ever possibly need a standard pistol magazine...in all of these cases that isn't true...in three of the videos it is obvious that a standard magazine could very well be necessary...and these are just quick searches of the youtube list of videos...imagine what we will find if we really look...

Oh...and here is one...a guy gets into a fight with bouncers...leaves...and comes back with an AK-47 with....wait for it...a 30 round magazine...do you think a guy who plans on shooting up a night club won't use a 30 round magazine...do you think he owned that AK-47 legally...again...you are wrong...your argument does not hold up to the real world...

and imagine you are walking into that club and come between this guy and his way out...do you only want 5 rounds to suppress his shooting or just 10...vs. ...his 30....really...and you don't think it could happen that you could encounter this guy...since it actually happened and is caught on video....

The first video on this collection is the famous jewelry store robbery where an old lady runs off 5-6 robbers...it is funny...but shows one thing...had these guys started fighting and shooting back, there were at least 5 in the store and another driver...if she was limited in how many rounds she could have she would have been out gunned by the criminals...

Magazine limits disarm the law abiding...

Watch the rest of the video...

At the 55 second mark... a store clerk engages two robbers, one armed with a long gun the other a pistol...the clerk fires at least 6 shots...had the robbers stayed and fought...he would have run his gun dry if he was legally forced to only have 10 rounds...vs...2 robbers...

Also on the video...the testimony of Suzanna Gratia Hupp...the survivor of the Luby's cafe mass shooting who watched her parents die because the law made Luby's cafe a gun free zone...

Are you that dense Brain...you said no one could ever possibly need a standard pistol magazine...in all of these cases that isn't true...in three of the videos it is obvious that a standard magazine could very well be necessary...and these are just quick searches of the youtube list of videos...imagine what we will find if we really look...

Oh...and here is one...a guy gets into a fight with bouncers...leaves...and comes back with an AK-47 with....wait for it...a 30 round magazine...do you think a guy who plans on shooting up a night club won't use a 30 round magazine...do you think he owned that AK-47 legally...again...you are wrong...your argument does not hold up to the real world...

and imagine you are walking into that club and come between this guy and his way out...do you only want 5 rounds to suppress his shooting or just 10...vs. ...his 30....really...and you don't think it could happen that you could encounter this guy...since it actually happened and is caught on video....

The guys with the AK ran in shot a few times then ran away. What difference does it make whether someone inside had a 20 rd mag or a 10? Also if a defender is shooting 20 rds in a bar he is going to have a lot of strays that could easily hit an innocent person. The guy who you posted that DID stop a shooter in a bar did not need a hi cap magazine.

Suzana Gratia Hupps father...rushed the attacker at Luby's cafe because he told his family someone had to do something...and as he rushed the shooter, unarmed because of the gun free zone law...he was shot and killed by the shooter...it comes in at the 3:00 mark on the video...

Bill. You can make up scenarios all day and they do not matter. I have have not come up with any actual event where a person needed a hi cap magazine for defense. You have however shown a great number showing people not needing a hi cap magazine for defense. So thank you for all the support.

Suzana Gratia Hupps father...rushed the attacker at Luby's cafe because he told his family someone had to do something...and as he rushed the shooter, unarmed because of the gun free zone law...he was shot and killed by the shooter...it comes in at the 3:00 mark on the video...

I am not arguing for gun free zones.

The guys with the AK ran in shot a few times then ran away. What difference does it make whether someone inside had a 20 rd mag or a 10?

Brain, do you think through what you are saying...you are trying to say there is no way, ever, never, ever, that some innocent person could have encountered this guy as he was entering or leaving that place...and that they would have had to exchange fire with him....that is what you are saying...that that would be completely inconceivable in your world...really?

I have shown at least 3...you don't want to acknowledge them because your argument is done...

Forum List

Back