🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gun sales boom on Black Friday: Almost 3 background checks per second

I'd like to get a shotgun and a fully-suppressed hunting rifle.

Are AK-47's a good investment? Does a bear shit in the woods?:2up:

$500-$600 for a combat weapon that can cycle a ham sandwich with ease. Perhaps the most reliable mass produced rifle in the world!! Relatively cheap ammo makes this one of the best investments you can make for a few hundred dollars........about $250 for 1,000 rounds of 7.62 -39 which will go through two car doors AND two pieces of 1/2 inch sheetrock and still put a hole in the target with minimal recoil. Effective range out to about 200 yards max imo but dang it is fun as hell to shoot. Pick up a mount and a red dot and it'll be tough NOT to go to the range every single day!!

I doubt if I get a shotgun or even the one DD suggest I get. I can't take the chance of my brittle bones taking the kick of it holding up after firing it IF I did fire it. I'm ok with the two I have.

I'd like to get a shotgun but the damn thing would probably break my shoulderblade.
Depends. I don't know your physical stature, but you should be able to handle a 410...Not quite the kick of what I term as a full shotgun like a 12 guage.

The fastest growing demographic in the USA - Gun owners most new gun owners are women and youth. watch out libs, your 2nd amendment violations are alienating your bread and butter.

Gun sales boom on Black Friday - CNN.com

Gun sales boom on Black Friday: Almost 3 background checks per second
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • Black Friday brings nearly three times daily average of gun background checks, FBI says
  • System expected to see a record 144,000 checks on Friday

(CNN) -- The busiest shopping day of the year also saw a major boom for gun sales, with the federal background check system expected to set a record of more than 144,000 background checks Friday, according to the FBI.
The staggering number of checks -- an average of almost three per second, nearly three times the daily average -- falls on the shoulders of 600 FBI and contract call center employees who will endure 17-hour workdays in an attempt to complete the background reviews in three business days, as required by law, FBI spokesman Stephen Fischer said.

They've said state lotteries are a tax on poor people. If that's true, then guns have gotta be a tax on clinical paranoids. :)

Forum List

Back