Gunman kills 5 in Orlando. Where's Trump?

We have a democrat mayor, and a democrat sheriff. We're a mini Chicago down here. 0bama never ever did a thing for us but label the police people who "act stupidly".

Trump is prioritizing, as a leader does, he is protecting us from a threat. Attempting to anyway.

Red state wh red state gun laws .

The real threat to Americans is freaks packing heat . Not isis on the other side of the planet .

We have a democrat mayor, and a democrat sheriff. We're a mini Chicago down here. 0bama never ever did a thing for us but label the police people who "act stupidly".

Trump is prioritizing, as a leader does, he is protecting us from a threat. Attempting to anyway.

The real threat to Americans is freaks packing heat . Not isis on the other side of the planet .
Come get them.

Come get them.

What are you saying ? Oh, that righty talking point that they will shoot the police if they come for their guns ?

Why was this moved to current events ? Are the London attack threads also moved ?

Come get them.

What are you saying ? Oh, that righty talking point that they will shoot the police if they come for their guns ?
Anyone who tries to take my guns will get shot. I'm sure I'll die, but too bad. I'll not kiss ass like you will. But the police are not coming for my guns, and they never will. Cowards like you won't either. you're the type of coward that wants others to do the dirty work. Have you ever seen an ass you didn't kiss on?

The shooter is a pot head. After a history of violent conduct it is clear that the man was one of the many suffering from cannibis psychosis.

I'm still waiting for my cannibus psychosis to get here. Try hard as I do I can't smoke enough pot to do much more then lay in the sun.

Illinois (Chicago) is blue. Tough gun laws too....hows that working out?

Bull shit. Ridiculously stupid bull shit. ISIS has the capability of killing thousands and maybe even 100s of thousands, you are too stupid to be included in an adult conversation.

Oh the OP and liberals are so dumb when it comes to a situation like this.

Let me try to penetrate their thick heads.

Here goes...........

You see it's like this, while tragic, the Orlando shooting is an isolated incident, and not part of a world-wide ideology that threatens the lives and safety of westerners.

This really isn't hard dummies.

The idiot OP doesn't realize that there is NO AMERICAN PRESIDENT with the magical power to control local violent crime matters that always have and always will happen. I voted for Trump but I never expected him to wave a magical wand and be some saint-like miracle-worker.

Here goes...........

You see it's like this, while tragic, the Orlando shooting is an isolated incident, and not part of a world-wide ideology that threatens the lives and safety of westerners.

Isolated?! These shootings happen all the time!

Here goes...........

Oh for crying out loud, how dense can you get.
Do you honestly not see the difference?

Last week, in the aftermath of Manchester, many of the yahoos on here stated that they had no sympathy for the victims as they had brought it on themselves.

I could not comprehend that level of callousness. Perhaps they could explain to us how these poor folk today brought it on themselves ?

The shooter is a pot head. After a history of violent conduct it is clear that the man was one of the many suffering from cannibis psychosis.

I'm still waiting for my cannibus psychosis to get here. Try hard as I do I can't smoke enough pot to do much more then lay in the sun.
How long did this shooter permanently damage his brain before he snapped?

Shooter was a military vet . Maybe that damaged his brain .

Oh, trump also made it easier for mentally ill vets to keep their guns!

Here goes...........

Oh for crying out loud, how dense can you get.
Do you honestly not see the difference?

I see the difference. GOP wants no gun control , so they say nothing . But since the GOP bigots hate Muslims , they run with the terror attacks as an excuse to target Muslims .

Shooter was a military vet . Maybe that damaged his brain .

Oh, trump also made it easier for mentally ill vets to keep their guns!

What a dick!

Forum List

Back