Guns are great, great for killing, maiming and used for fun.

dude,, american indians are also colonizers,,

Depends on the definition of "colonizer".
The Native Americans came to North American when there was no one else here, (except other natives), so I do not consider them colonialists.
To me, a colonialist is one who forces a foreign colony status on natives, against their will.

Depends on the definition of "colonizer".
The Native Americans came to North American when there was no one else here, (except other natives), so I do not consider them colonialists.
To me, a colonialist is one who forces a foreign colony status on natives, against their will.
how do you know there wasnt anyone else here??

Every single gun-toting criminal was a "good guy with a gun" until the second they weren't.

That is also true of every paid, mercenary, government employee who is armed as well.
And the history of corrupt and violent armed dictatorships is MUCH longer than the history of benevolent democratic republics.

are they legal??

United States 6th District Court of Appeals court that ruled the justice department had exceeded the scope of its authority in issuing the ban. Currently, bump stocks are not illegal in any state since the ruling came down from the appellate court

how do you know there wasnt anyone else here??

We have fossil record that indicates western hemisphere natives pretty much only arrived around 9500 BC.

{...
Who were the first humans to settle in the Western Hemisphere? Ice age. During the second half of the 20th Century, a consensus emerged among North American archaeologists that the Clovis people had been the first to reach the Americas, about 11,500 years ago.
...}

United States 6th District Court of Appeals court that ruled the justice department had exceeded the scope of its authority in issuing the ban. Currently, bump stocks are not illegal in any state since the ruling came down from the appellate court
if thats true its against trumps wishs,, a link would help,,

so far hes batting a zero to negative 2 on gun rights,,

and since I am a true 2nd A person and stand by the written text of it how am I a biden supporter??

We have fossil record that indicates western hemisphere natives pretty much only arrived around 9500 BC.

{...
Who were the first humans to settle in the Western Hemisphere? Ice age. During the second half of the 20th Century, a consensus emerged among North American archaeologists that the Clovis people had been the first to reach the Americas, about 11,500 years ago.
...}
dude!! wiki?? youre really gonna use them as a source??

a consensus doesnt mean thats what happened,,

if thats true its against trumps wishs,, a link would help,,

so far hes batting a zero to negative 2 on gun rights,,

and since I am a true 2nd A person and stand by the written text of it how am I a biden supporter??
I asked you if Trump was in office doing you think we would be having this discussion? You never answered

Forum List

Back