Guns are not the problem but gun control is part of the solution

That's funny I think it's the exact opposite. Guns ARE the problem, but gun control is NOT a solution. Not for this country anyways. Way too many guns, and way too powerful a gun lobby.
99.99712% of the guns in the US - 299,991,546 guns - are not involved in a murder each year
You look at the misuse of one gun and ignore the fact that >35,000 were not misused. Why?
I think you misunderstood my post. My opinion is that crimes committed that involved guns should carry far more severe punishments. That would be a much better deterent than banning guns.
Why? Would that make the victim any less dead?

That's funny I think it's the exact opposite. Guns ARE the problem, but gun control is NOT a solution. Not for this country anyways. Way too many guns, and way too powerful a gun lobby.
99.99712% of the guns in the US - 299,991,546 guns - are not involved in a murder each year
You look at the misuse of one gun and ignore the fact that >35,000 were not misused. Why?
I think you misunderstood my post. My opinion is that crimes committed that involved guns should carry far more severe punishments. That would be a much better deterent than banning guns.
-That- is true.
:clap:

you notice under Obama EVERYTHING is a CRISIS.

don't forget their motto : never let a good crisis go to waste

and IF THERE isn't one CREATE it

Every week under this administration it's been one thing after another. Starting with how the police acted stupidly, to the OWS, to Ferguson, St. Louis, Baltimore. now using these people in SC?

wake up for crying out loud.

The majority of crimes involved with guns don't result in fatalities.

Every week under this administration it's been one thing after another. Starting with how the police acted stupidly, to the OWS, to Ferguson, St. Louis, Baltimore. now using these people in SC?

Whoa... how did you graduate from elementary school with they way you write?

Maybe conservatives are right and there is a HUGE problem with our education system!

No... but it would keep violent criminals off the streets longer.

The Australian stats are stunning because in 25 years death by gun has only dropped 12%.

BUT in the past decade death by knives has increased 11%.

So how has gun control worked when all that appears to have happened by the numbers is murdering sons of bitches just moved on to knives?

Then explain why to imprison rapists at all? Would that make rape victims any less raped?
I didn't say they shouldn't be punished, but murder is murder. Why should the instrument make a difference? Are you saying that someone who stabs their victim to death should serve less time than the one who uses a gun?

No... but it would keep violent criminals off the streets longer.
Except for the ones who use knives, clubs, hammers, etc.

Maybe conservatives are right and there is a HUGE problem with our education system!

She's spot on with "never let a serious crisis go to waste". Every Democrat follows Rahm's Rule.

The Australian stats are stunning because in 25 years death by gun has only dropped 12%.

So how has gun control worked when all that appears to have happened by the numbers is murdering sons of bitches just moved on to knives?

There is a liberal solution for that too...

jaif53.jpg

There is a liberal solution for that too...

jaif53.jpg
Dont give them ideas.
Those are also weapons. In truth, everything is a weapon if you know how to use it. I can kill someone with a marshmallow.

She's spot on with "never let a serious crisis go to waste". Every Democrat follows Rahm's Rule.
I know you don't actually believe what you said and only posted it because we're on a board that invites political argument; but you have to know that in a real life debate what you said would be eviscerated.

Then explain why to imprison rapists at all? Would that make rape victims any less raped?
I didn't say they shouldn't be punished, but murder is murder. Why should the instrument make a difference? Are you saying that someone who stabs their victim to death should serve less time than the one who uses a gun?

No, I'm saying fry both of them.

I know you don't actually believe what you said and only posted it because we're on a board that invites political argument; but you have to know that in a real life debate what you said would be eviscerated.
Only because you could probably find a Democrats somewhere who didnt believe that.
But with this administration that is the rule, 100%. There has never been a crisis that Obama and his minions have not tried to exploit to push their agenda.

No, I'm saying fry both of them.
I think we all violently agree here. The instrument is irrelevant to the crime.

Only because you could probably find a Democrats somewhere who didnt believe that.
But with this administration that is the rule, 100%. There has never been a crisis that Obama and his minions have not tried to exploit to push their agenda.
Yeah like Benghazi. Oh oops,

Forum List

Back