🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Guy Tosses 5 Yr Old Daughter Off Bridge To Her Death

The guy is a sick bastard and needs the death penalty.

Why people are injecting race into the discussion is beyond me.
Because when 90% of all VIOLENT CRIME is done by BLACKS, they have to jump on shit like this because they don't get many other chances. It's what PROGTARD RACE PIMPS and PORCH MONKEY ULTRA RACIST NIGS do. They LOVE racism and HATE whitey, and that's about ALL THEY KNOW.
This thread seems to have set you off. You are typing in all caps. Calm down before you burst a blood vessel in your head. :laugh:
Since you're too STUPID to have noticed, I do that ALL THE TIME.

I hope it bothers you too.

Maybe is he had claimed a Black man did it he would be free right now...
True that. Remember its Florida where Rosewood happened.
Blaming it on a Black man is a historical practice.....like they blame Obama for not cleaning up the mess fast enough that was left by he who shall not be named 43
Yeah I remember that white chick Susan Smith that killed her kids by drowning them said a Black guy did it and it set off a manhunt and they actually arrested 3 different Black guys before she confessed.

That was fucked up. And she went on TV to lie about it

but....Tawana Brawley!?!?!

What does his tox screen say?

Jesus christ...This guy throws his 5 year old daughter over a bridge and your first response is to seek to understand him?

You people man....Jeez

Well, typsiekunt only gets upset when the melanin factor is slightly different than in these two cases....
PIMP THAT RACISM, BRUTHA... PIMP IT GOOD... PIMP IT REAL GOOD...
Why are these white people killing their kids in such creative ways?

Because when 90% of all VIOLENT CRIME is done by BLACKS, they have to jump on shit like this because they don't get many other chances. It's what PROGTARD RACE PIMPS and PORCH MONKEY ULTRA RACIST NIGS do. They LOVE racism and HATE whitey, and that's about ALL THEY KNOW.
This thread seems to have set you off. You are typing in all caps. Calm down before you burst a blood vessel in your head. :laugh:
Since you're too STUPID to have noticed, I do that ALL THE TIME.

I hope it bothers you too.
No it makes me laugh. Didnt you see the laughing emoticon?

Plus if he had blamed a Black man the Police would have picked up a Black suspect that would have confessed to the whole thing....

A
Why does that matter?
Tox screen? The racist is trying to make excuses for white savages. Next, she is going to justify this cave chimp by pointing to blacks.
Yeah... you're *Nutz* alright, and here ya go asswad...

A trophy for me? Have you ever awarded that trophy to Matthew, shitspeeders, pusscatlover? Be honest...How about McPussy or Steinlight. Oh, you are just defending these baby killers...DISGUSTING

Plus if he had blamed a Black man the Police would have picked up a Black suspect that would have confessed to the whole thing....

Or who wont confess and they''ll tack on more time for being disrespectful. No really...

***After Jarret told the judge that he didn't commit the crime, the judge gave him 8 years extra on his sentence for not confessing to something that he did not do.

A white woman falsely accused this man of rape leading to 20 year sentence Your Black World

What would make someone kill their own daughter by tossing her off a bridge? He looks inbred so I hope it was not more involved in this incident.

Google black man kills his baby
John Jonchuck Jr. charged with throwing his five-year-old daughter off a bridge in Florida National Post

girl_killed_florida-1.jpg
Google black man kills his baby

We can play this game all day long 101,000,000 hits on google

Now, don't get all uppity with him. The only uppity nymph allowed in USMB is boedicca. :lol:

Blaming it on a Black man is a historical practice.....like they blame Obama for not cleaning up the mess fast enough that was left by he who shall not be named 43
Yeah I remember that white chick Susan Smith that killed her kids by drowning them said a Black guy did it and it set off a manhunt and they actually arrested 3 different Black guys before she confessed.
and one claimed that a Black man had carved the word "Bitch" on her face for being against Obama ...the word was carved backwards because she did it herself in front of a mirror...it looked right on the mirror though...

The truth is, she blew the bell curve, but couldn't get it to cum.

Because when 90% of all VIOLENT CRIME is done by BLACKS, they have to jump on shit like this because they don't get many other chances. It's what PROGTARD RACE PIMPS and ULTRA PORCH MONKEY RACIST NIGS do. They LOVE racism and HATE whitey, and that's about ALL THEY KNOW.

And now the other shoe drops. Our resident welcher nutbag has arrived. Hallelujah and Kumbayah.
Comments from an American defector, that thinks anyone here gives a flying fuck what he has to say about events here while he squats his ass in Germany.

You're irrelevant, dumbass. Find a German message board since that's where you choose to live.

Jesus christ...This guy throws his 5 year old daughter over a bridge and your first response is to seek to understand him?

You people man....Jeez

Well, typsiekunt only gets upset when the melanin factor is slightly different than in these two cases....

You MUST work on your ebonics accent. You sould like an argosian trying to fit into a colony of Vulcans on Regulus Prime.

It just doesn't work.

and one claimed that a Black man had carved the word "Bitch" on her face for being against Obama ...the word was carved backwards because she did it herself in front of a mirror...it looked right on the mirror though...
I missed that one.

It was a buttfucking ugly wench from Pennsylvania, during the 08 campaign, if I recall. She ended up paying a big fine for lying to the cops.

The truth is, she blew the bell curve, but couldn't get it to cum.
are standard deviations involved....measures of central tendency ? its all Greek to me...

You people man....Jeez

Why are these white people killing their kids in such creative ways?
You should have a better idea than me, since you blacks kill each other far more often than any race on the planet.

You tell us.

Forum List

Back