🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Guy Tosses 5 Yr Old Daughter Off Bridge To Her Death

Damn. Here is another one. I missed this one back in Nov. Same thing. Threw the kid off a bridge.

Jillian McCabe Accused of Throwing Autistic Son Off Oregon Bridge - NBC News

Jillian-Meredith-McCabe-son-bridge21.jpg

Yep, same thing.

An Oregon mother who had a breakdown while caring for her autistic son and ailing husband allegedly threw the 6-year-old off a bridge and then called police to tell them, authorities and relatives said Tuesday.
I guess white people can't handle hardship...that is why they kill so much.

Damn. Here is another one. I missed this one back in Nov. Same thing. Threw the kid off a bridge.

Yep, same thing.

An Oregon mother who had a breakdown while caring for her autistic son and ailing husband allegedly threw the 6-year-old off a bridge and then called police to tell them, authorities and relatives said Tuesday.
Why would she have a breakdown? All she was doing was taking care of her son and husband.

The guy is a sick bastard and needs the death penalty.

Why people are injecting race into the discussion is beyond me.
Maybe is he had claimed a Black man did it he would be free right now...
True that. Remember its Florida where Rosewood happened.
Blaming it on a Black man is a historical practice.....like they blame Obama for not cleaning up the mess fast enough that was left by he who shall not be named 43

Yep, same thing.

Why would she have a breakdown? All she was doing was taking care of her son and husband.
Racists, always trying to justify the actions of savages

Because when 90% of all VIOLENT CRIME is done by BLACKS, they have to jump on shit like this because they don't get many other chances. It's what PROGTARD RACE PIMPS and PORCH MONKEY ULTRA RACIST NIGS do. They LOVE racism and HATE whitey, and that's about ALL THEY KNOW.

To be fair, we have two gruesome cases of child murder, and I blame it solely on the feral individuals who did it.

Because when 90% of all VIOLENT CRIME is done by BLACKS, they have to jump on shit like this because they don't get many other chances. It's what PROGTARD RACE PIMPS and ULTRA PORCH MONKEY RACIST NIGS do. They LOVE racism and HATE whitey, and that's about ALL THEY KNOW.

And now the other shoe drops. Our resident welcher nutbag has arrived. Hallelujah and Kumbayah.

Blaming it on a Black man is a historical practice.....like they blame Obama for not cleaning up the mess fast enough that was left by he who shall not be named 43
Yeah I remember that white chick Susan Smith that killed her kids by drowning them said a Black guy did it and it set off a manhunt and they actually arrested 3 different Black guys before she confessed.

Last edited:

Because when 90% of all VIOLENT CRIME is done by BLACKS, they have to jump on shit like this because they don't get many other chances. It's what PROGTARD RACE PIMPS and PORCH MONKEY ULTRA RACIST NIGS do. They LOVE racism and HATE whitey, and that's about ALL THEY KNOW.
This thread seems to have set you off. You are typing in all caps. Calm down before you burst a blood vessel in your head. :laugh:

Yeah I remember that white chick Susan Smith that killed her kids by drowning them said a Black guy did it and it set off a manhunt and they actually arrested 3 different Black guys before she confessed.
and one claimed that a Black man had carved the word "Bitch" on her face for being against Obama ...the word was carved backwards because she did it herself in front of a mirror...it looked right on the mirror though...

and one claimed that a Black man had carved the word "Bitch" on her face for being against Obama ...the word was carved backwards because she did it herself in front of a mirror...it looked right on the mirror though...
I missed that one.

Forum List

Back