HAHA. Court forces black baker to bake cake for KKK party

It's the law, I am just puzzled by the stupidity of it all. If you are with the KKK, why in the hell would you want to give money to a black person, why not employ your fellow whitey.

The same with gays wanting an anti-gay marriage person money to bake them a cake, why give the money? Just find a maker that isn't bigoted toward you.

The nutters on both sides are amusing.

Yup. She can refuse to put any language on the cake she doesn't believe in, but she has to make the cake. No surprises here.

The fact that you agree with the decision only shows that you're a Nazi asshole
No the Nazi's would've already killed off gays and blacks. Which conservatives in this country would probably be okay with.

Yup. She can refuse to put any language on the cake she doesn't believe in, but she has to make the cake. No surprises here.

No the Nazi's would've already killed off gays and blacks. Which conservatives in this country would probably be okay with.

You are a vile pile of excrement.

The LEFT is intent on destroying lives; you are the ideological descendants of the Nazis.

Yeah, right, because refusing to bake a cake is the same as herding them into death camps where they are gassed with Xyklon-B.

What a fucking dumb asshole.

When I ran a music school I always gave blacks the best deal because I assumed they couldn't afford what I charged white families.

You just admitted you're a white-hating racist.
I charged everyone based on what I thought I could get. Blacks could pay as Los as $105 every 4 weeks whites with money had to buy 20 weeks and the price was higher. The huckstables came in and I tried to get 20 weeks out of them and their CC was declined. They couldn't even afford the 4 week deal. So I charged whatever I though I could get. Mexicans got a better deal than dot head Indians. And I'm Greek so Greeks got the best deal automatically.

That would only be true for the one gay black dude who happens to call himself the president of the federal government. Please read between the lines on that one.

The LEFT is intent on destroying lives; you are the ideological descendants of the Nazis.
You dont even realize you are the type of citizen who'd be suckered into Nazism with nationalism. Fox and rush led.

yowza, I'z kin git a cake n' bbq too ... Iz even clean up reel nice afta ya''ll dun too.

dats gonna be $1500.00 ... cash Massa sir.

KKK rednceks paying the ni**** ....

who is laughing at who ?

This is getting insane.
No it's not. Conservatives like you just don't understand the issue.

We understand the issues completely .........

What can't you gay / black / libtard bastards understand that you turn peoples stomach and we don't want to associate with you.

You can try all you want to make me interact civilly but the harder you try the more I will rebel / find a way to defeat your groups.

When you faggots start to understand most of society is repulsed / offended by you and your kind and that we don't want to interact with you we mights start to get somewhere.

Yeah, right, because refusing to bake a cake is the same as herding them into death camps where they are gassed with Xyklon-B.
Same mentality, my child. The American Taliban, the real Taliban, ISIS, most here, American Nazis, German Nazis, peas in a pod that are all deathly opposed to one thing, the thing that founded this very nation, Liberalism.

You dont even realize you are the type of citizen who'd be suckered into Nazism with nationalism. Fox and rush led.

Your projection is pretty active today. Calm down.

This is getting insane.

What can't you gay / black / libtard bastards understand that you turn peoples stomach and we don't want to associate with you.

You can try all you want to make me interact civilly but the harder you try the more I will rebel / find a way to defeat your groups.

When you faggots start to understand most of society is repulsed / offended by you and your kind and that we don't want to interact with you we mights start to get somewhere.
Same thing old racists said in the 60s. They're dead now and the world is less racist. It won't happen overnight because you'll teach your kids to be ignorant like you.

It's the law, I am just puzzled by the stupidity of it all. If you are with the KKK, why in the hell would you want to give money to a black person, why not employ your fellow whitey.

The same with gays wanting an anti-gay marriage person money to bake them a cake, why give the money? Just find a maker that isn't bigoted toward you.

You do understand, it is simply a control issue.
Hateful / spiteful people who are told "no" and unable to accept it cry "unfair" and seek protection from the government.
But the getting of goods or services from one who has denied you is simply a pissing contest .....................

Last edited:

Like it is with the gay militants it's not about the money it's about the power of force. They get their cake but their greatest reward is being able to stand around it and tell all their friends how good it made them feel to force a Christian to make it, or in this case a black person was forced to bake a KKK cake for them. The item isn't the prize.

Can I own a business and charge christians more?

I don't know about christians but racial pricing is standard in africa. White people are always charged 5 times what a black pays.

Then move to Africa. We don't need your unpatriotic ass here.

I see that Bulldog is still Beggin' for a Baggin' in his sig.

image.jpg

This is getting insane.

Same thing old racists said in the 60s. They're dead now and the world is less racist. It won't happen overnight because you'll teach your kids to be ignorant like you.

Shit bo out wiih the ad hominem attacks as usual, not a fucking clue how to respond with some thought or an actual intelligent response.

Forum List

Back