Half of Republicans believe false accounts of Trump Riot

DEMS are smart and talented and generally for the people...

GOPers are better at the BS and hype game - e.g., selling peanut brittle to old ladies after hiding their dentures.

1617850685302.png

Trump's cult believe pretty much any anti-intellectual conspiracy theory that reinforces their worldview.

They are the most gullible people in America.
You know what still cracks me up? The people who showed up for the "Stop The Steal" rally who didn't bother casting their vote in order to help Trump get elected.

Last edited:
This is exactly why security at the Nation's Capitol must remain tight. It is also why we will not see a president elected from the insurrectionist party for the next 12 years. They simply cannot be trusted with the country.
Must remain tight . Lol... you guys are hilarious.. keep telling the same lies over and over . And act shocked when called out on your bullshit.

Freaking amazing. They love cops so much they hugged and kissed 150 of ‘em into hospitals - And their graves.
Having people believe a narrative other than the one your media 5th column sells is inconvenient, innit? Imagine how inconvenient it will be when those who try to shackle 2A, cause violent rebellion.
I'm really curious as to what you all consider a valid, reliable and verifiable source of information?

Pick me! Gateway Pundit, Daily Caller, OAN, Newsmax, American Thinker and Breitbart (that was easy ;-)

This is exactly why security at the Nation's Capitol must remain tight. It is also why we will not see a president elected from the insurrectionist party for the next 12 years. They simply cannot be trusted with the country.
Must remain tight . Lol... you guys are hilarious.. keep telling the same lies over and over . And act shocked when called out on your bullshit.
Just to keep people like you safe, lest you try again, better armed and have to be put down hard, like failed insurrectionist in other countries. People that think as you should immigrate to one. I am sure you will feel right at home, if they will have you.

100% of Democrats believe the lies told to them by the mainstream media.

Just to keep people like you safe, lest you try again, better armed and have to be put down hard, like failed insurrectionist in other countries. People that think as you should immigrate to one. I am sure you will feel right at home, if they will have you.
Oh God. Go rig the next election. Insurrection on jan. 6th. No chance.

Our resident nuts are hanging on a cliff at present. We've tried to lend them a hand but they don't seem interested. Of course, it's almost more fun to see their grip slipping and take bets as to whether they'll bounce or go KERSPLAT!

They probably love the idea that Putin kills his political opponents and is slowly killing Navalny as we speak. They love the concept of extrajudicial killings of suspected drug dealers and others they don't like or feel threatened by because they don't look like them. That's "strength".

So yea, if they'll have them ... Russia, Turkey, Hungary or Turkey would be excellent landing spots. I keep offering a free one way flight, but so far no takers. :confused:

If people believe the election was rigged, why wouldn’t they believe this...

Our resident nuts are hanging on a cliff at present. We've tried to lend them a hand but they don't seem interested. Of course, it's almost more fun to see their grip slipping and take bets as to whether they'll bounce or go KERSPLAT!

They probably love the idea that Putin kills his political opponents and is slowly killing Navalny as we speak. They love the concept of extrajudicial killings of suspected drug dealers and others they don't like or feel threatened by because they don't look like them. That's "strength".

So yea, if they'll have them ... Russia, Turkey, Hungary or Turkey would be excellent landing spots. I keep offering a free one way flight, but so far no takers. :confused:
Putin as a communist you would love him. Putin as a nationalist and who has opened up the Eastern Orthodox Church and who backs his own nation, you hate him. Perhaps we could have handed the fall of the Soviet Union better. But we always need enemies. I remember what is now Progs used to rail against what you approve of now. the same hippies of the past are war mongers.

You have a Lotta nerve calling anyone a resident nut.

Forum List

Back