Half-term ex-governor Sarah Palin compares herself to Margaret Thatcher

you do realize that you're just using my words to you....right?

you're the one who tattles, not me.

you're not even smart enough to come up with something original, you have to copy me. what a loser.

you do realize that you're just using my words to you....right?

you're the one who tattles, not me.

you're not even smart enough to come up with something original, you have to copy me. what a loser.

He's old and tired.

It was a Democratic party member who took a bullet to the head
Yep, shot in the head by one of your fellow lefty loons.....You must feel so proud, eh, racist?

And then of course, there was the lefty marxist loon who shot Kennedy in the head, and two different lefty loons who tried to shoot President Ford, on two seperate occasions.....Of course, we can't forget the lefty loon who shot President Reagan, and the lefty loon who molested, raped, and murdered thirty three boys and buried them under his basement, and around his property.

Why are you lefties so damn violent, racist?

Ok, that's just another one of your lies. It was Sarah who put the targets on the map and another right wingnut gun whacko who shot up the Democratic campaign stop.

This is why nobody takes you seriously, nutball.

Who knows what the future holds of Sarah Palin, she could fade or reclaim herself on the national political stage. Margaret Thatcher was an amazing person who stepped onto a very confused world stage. She pulled the UK back together which is a credit to her as a global statesman.

It is still too soon to judge the career of Sarah Palin.

It's the freaking longest 15 minutes I've ever seen. :eusa_angel:

How's that "flame out" working for the libs?

:lmao:

Fantastic! She is universally regarded as a joke, and she will never be able to steer public policy.

We 'Libs' say: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Speaking as an Indy, I think Sarah Palin gave America something to talk about while the old white men in the Republican Party spit out the same old rhetoric. Every circus needs a clown. I believe Palin did what she did with thought and planning. Not a bad job for novice on the national scene.

Yep, shot in the head by one of your fellow lefty loons.....You must feel so proud, eh, racist?

And then of course, there was the lefty marxist loon who shot Kennedy in the head, and two different lefty loons who tried to shoot President Ford, on two seperate occasions.....Of course, we can't forget the lefty loon who shot President Reagan, and the lefty loon who molested, raped, and murdered thirty three boys and buried them under his basement, and around his property.

Ok, that's just another one of your lies. It was Sarah who put the targets on the map and another right wingnut gun whacko who shot up the Democratic campaign stop.

wow, you are still going to hang onto that foolishness... you are so shallow you can't come up with anything else?

Which campaign stop are you referring to? You're not talking about the Gifford shooting are you?

wow, you are still going to hang onto that foolishness... you are so shallow you can't come up with anything else?

Try to follow along, idiot jester is attempting to portray the shooter as being a Lefty.

Damn you all really are nutbars.

Try to follow along, idiot jester is attempting to portray the shooter as being a Lefty.

I am trying to follow along. I'm trying to make very sure I understood what you're saying before I file it away.

So you are indeed speaking of the Gifford shooting?

I thought you were above the truthmatters level insanity of calling Loughner a right wingnut gun whacko. But if I was mistaken I'll adjust my impression. Thanks.

I am trying to follow along. I'm trying to make very sure I understood what you're saying before I file it away.

I thought you were above the truthmatters level insanity of calling Loughner a right wingnut gun whacko. But if I was mistaken I'll adjust my impression. Thanks.

I can tell you where to file it, Amelia.

I can tell you where to file it, Amelia.

I seriously thought you were more reasonable than that.

Impression adjusted.

Carry on.

Forum List

Back