Half-term ex-governor Sarah Palin compares herself to Margaret Thatcher

Really? Prove it. How much debt has Obama created that wasn't a direct/indirect result of Bush actions?

Obama ran up almost $6 trillion in new debt.

"The huge increases in tax revenues during her mayoral administration weren't enough to fund everything on her wish list though, borrowed money was needed, too. She inherited a city with zero debt, but left it with indebtedness of over $22-million. What did Mayor Palin encourage the voters to borrow money for? Was it the infrastructure that she said she supported? The sewage treatment plant that the city lacked? Or a new library? No. $1-million for a park, $15-million-plus for construction of a multi-use sports complex...She also supported bonds for $5.5-million for road projects that could have been done in 5-7 years without any borrowing."

More: Palin "inherited a city with zero debt, but left it with indebtedness of over $22-million." - PolitiFact

Obama spends that much on a vacation

Whow you guys are still scared of her.

Half a term that would beat Obama by about two years and Palin never promised not to quit. She only quit because of the hate spewed from the left. Obama quite because he is a liar.

Ummmm, what exactly was it Obama "quit"?

Really? Prove it. How much debt has Obama created that wasn't a direct/indirect result of Bush actions?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q]Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic. - YouTube[/ame]

What Republicans left him had nothing to do with it. Right? Nothing at all. Not even the "temporary" tax cuts. Or the two unpaid for wars. Or the drugs for votes bill. Or the deregulated Wall Street. Or the tens of thousands of Americans maimed for life in Iraq. Or.......well......you know.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q]Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic. - YouTube[/ame]

What Republicans left him had nothing to do with it. Right? Nothing at all. Not even the "temporary" tax cuts. Or the two unpaid for wars. Or the drugs for votes bill. Or the deregulated Wall Street. Or the tens of thousands of Americans maimed for life in Iraq. Or.......well......you know.

LOL

Pwned

Deany totally pwned

Who knows what the future holds of Sarah Palin, she could fade or reclaim herself on the national political stage. Margaret Thatcher was an amazing person who stepped onto a very confused world stage. She pulled the UK back together which is a credit to her as a global statesman.

It is still too soon to judge the career of Sarah Palin.

Whow you guys are still scared of her.

Half a term that would beat Obama by about two years and Palin never promised not to quit. She only quit because of the hate spewed from the left. Obama quite because he is a liar.

Ummmm, what exactly was it Obama "quit"?

He quit try to maintain our AAA credit rating

S&P clearly stated why the AAA credit rating was reduced - and it wasn't because of Obama. Google it...

I don't agree with Margaret Thatcher, but at least she had a brain in her head

Here it is from the website

The White House

Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate Release
April 08, 2013
Statement from the President on the Passing of Baroness Margaret Thatcher

With the passing of Baroness Margaret Thatcher, the world has lost one of the great champions of freedom and liberty, and America has lost a true friend. As a grocer’s daughter who rose to become Britain’s first female prime minister, she stands as an example to our daughters that there is no glass ceiling that can’t be shattered. As prime minister, she helped restore the confidence and pride that has always been the hallmark of Britain at its best. And as an unapologetic supporter of our transatlantic alliance, she knew that with strength and resolve we could win the Cold War and extend freedom’s promise.

Here in America, many of us will never forget her standing shoulder to shoulder with President Reagan, reminding the world that we are not simply carried along by the currents of history—we can shape them with moral conviction, unyielding courage and iron will. Michelle and I send our thoughts to the Thatcher family and all the British people as we carry on the work to which she dedicated her life—free peoples standing together, determined to write our own destiny.
Quoted for decency and class from the President Of The United States.

He makes me even prouder to be an American.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The White House

For Immediate Release
April 08, 2013

With the passing of Baroness Margaret Thatcher, the world has lost one of the great champions of freedom and liberty, and America has lost a true friend. As a grocer’s daughter who rose to become Britain’s first female prime minister, she stands as an example to our daughters that there is no glass ceiling that can’t be shattered. As prime minister, she helped restore the confidence and pride that has always been the hallmark of Britain at its best. And as an unapologetic supporter of our transatlantic alliance, she knew that with strength and resolve we could win the Cold War and extend freedom’s promise.

Here in America, many of us will never forget her standing shoulder to shoulder with President Reagan, reminding the world that we are not simply carried along by the currents of history—we can shape them with moral conviction, unyielding courage and iron will. Michelle and I send our thoughts to the Thatcher family and all the British people as we carry on the work to which she dedicated her life—free peoples standing together, determined to write our own destiny.

Riiiight. So Palin gets slammed and Obama gets applauded. When Palin does it, it's outrageous. When Obama does it, it's decency and class.

smh

The White House

For Immediate Release
April 08, 2013

Riiiight. So Palin gets slammed and Obama gets applauded. When Palin does it, it's outrageous. When Obama does it, it's decency and class.

smh
Except that Obama doesn't compare himself to her, while Poor Sarah does.

Who knows what the future holds of Sarah Palin, she could fade or reclaim herself on the national political stage. Margaret Thatcher was an amazing person who stepped onto a very confused world stage. She pulled the UK back together which is a credit to her as a global statesman.

It's the freaking longest 15 minutes I've ever seen. :eusa_angel:

How's that "flame out" working for the libs?

:lmao:

Obama is really carrying on Thatcher's work. Yeah. Sure.

The hypocrisy in this thread is nauseating.
You obviously read that through your partisan filter. He is talking about the relationship between America and her best and most faithful ally. No, not Israel.
f23ptl.jpg

Last edited:

Fantastic! She is universally regarded as a joke, and she will never be able to steer public policy.

We 'Libs' say: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

smh

"Michelle and I send our thoughts to the Thatcher family and all the British people as we carry on the work to which she dedicated her life ...."

versus

"I know exactly what she meant."

Palin no more compared herself to Thatcher than Obama did. And Palin told the truth -- which Obama did not.

I'm glad that having a narcissistic liar in the oval office makes you proud to be an American. Must be lovely in your world. What have you named your unicorn?

smh

"Michelle and I send our thoughts to the Thatcher family and all the British people as we carry on the work to which she dedicated her life ...."

dot dot dot?

Finish the sentence, Amelia. Don't be dishonest.

Last edited:

Fantastic! She is universally regarded as a joke, and she will never be able to steer public policy.

We 'Libs' say: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Hey I just saw this thread. Is Obama comparing himself to Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King not just as bad? Or are we ignoring that? Obama is just as much a narcissist as Palin is. So why are you being the hypocrite here?

Forum List

Back